Mimic vs Superman Prime - Short Story

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mimic12

This is my final story and it takes place 1 month after Exiles a new begining.

The Crystal Palace 2:00 am a portal opens and out comes Mimic, Blink, Sabertooth, Cat and Rogue.

Mimic: Wow I wich all our missions were that eazy.

Blink: Tell me about it. Who would ever thoght a trip to the Supermarket can save the world.

The team continued to walk until they got to the Living Room were Sage was siting.

Sage: So how was your trip?

Sabertooth: Not bad Tessa all we had to do it got to the Market and buy a stick of gum.

Sage: How dose buying gum help the time line?

Sabertooth: I dont know. That was the mission.

Sage: Buy the way Cal can I talk to you for a moment?

Mimic: Ok what is it?Sage: I was wondering how do you feal?

Mimic: Well to tell you the truth I kinda feal like I went 5 rounds with the Hulk.

Sage: One more question. How mean people have you copied?

Mimic: So far about...30.

Sage: Just as I thoght. The resion you feal this way is because you copied so mean people. your body was never ment to copy so mean.

Mimic: So what do I do?

Sage: Simple. Dump all of the powers you copied and go back to the 5 limit.

Mimic: Ok I gess your right.

Soon after words Mimic got rid of the Harmonic DNA that enhanced his copying powers and going back to the five limit. A couple of days later Mimic returned from Earth - 3062.

Blink: Wecome back Cal.

Mimic: Well its grate to be back Clarice. I feal like my old self again.

Sage: So who's powers did you copy while you were gone?

Mimic: Well I first went to Earth - 616 and copied the powers of Wolverine, Colossus. After that I went to Earth - 3062 and copied the powers of Vulcan and X-Man and I still have the powers of Ms Marvel.

Blink: So that means you have the powers of Ms Marvel, Wolverine, Vulcan, Colossus and X-Man.

A couple of hours later the alarms went off and 2 of the Timebrakers can out to give them there next mission.

Timebraker 1: We are glad your back Mimic we are going to need every member of the Exiles to stop this threat.

Cat: What is it?

Timebraker 2: You must go back to Earth - 616 and fight one of the most powerful foes you have ever faced.

Blink: Its not King Hyperion again is it?

Timebraker 1: No its Superman Prime.

Well that the end of part 1.

The New L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The New L

Your last story well I gess you want to go out in a blaze of glory. I cant wait to see how it turns out.

Husk45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Husk45

Well I dont know that much about Mimic or Superman Prime but its eneybodys game really.

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mike28

You are going to make Mimic fight Superman Prime? Well Good thing this is the Fan-Fic section because in the real comics Mimic dose not stand a chance.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mimic12

Sorry for the delay here is part 2.

Mimic: Superman Prime how in the world is that?

Timebraker 1: He is from the world of Earth - Prime and very powerful.

Blink: So why is he attacking the city on Earth - 616?

Timebraker 2: To get revenge on 616 version of Superman.

Mimic: Alright we half to get to Earth - 616 and stop him.

Blink: Excuses me Cal but I dont think we can fight this guy. I mean we cant even hold our own when we went up against King Hyperion.

Mimic: Trust me Clarice I have a plan.

Later the Exiles Mimic, Blink, Sabertooth, Rogue and Morph made there way to Earth - 616 in the city of Metropolis were the Justice League members Wonder Woman, Flash and Power girl were trying to help the city citizens.

Morph: Well were here.

Sabertooth: I dont think eneybody cares right now.

Power Girl sees the Exiles and flys down to great them.

Power Girl: So you must be the Exiles nice to meet you I am Power Girl and you are?

Mimic: Sorry but now is not the time for introductions.

After the Exiles help the Justice League help the get the citizens to safty they told them the reason why they came.

Flash: Let me get this straght you are going to help us fight Superman Prime?

Mimic: Yes we well do what ever we can. I mean its not like were helpless.

Wonder Woman: Ok... So what can you guys do?

Mimic: Well first there Blink is a mutant with the ability to create teleportation portals that can move objects or groups of people short or vast distances. Her limit is not known, but she has teleported as far as from Earth to the moon. Then thers Sabertooth is a mutant with many animal like powers. He he has enhanced senses and has super human strength, speed, and reflexes. He has a healing factor similar to Wolverine's.

Flash: Thats cool so what cant he do?

Mimic: Morph he is an amazing shape-shifter, He is an omnimorph, one of the most powerful shape-shifters and he is capable of altering his shape, size, color, and even reattaching severed limbs. After that we have Rogue she has the mutant ability to drain a living being's essence upon physical contact, giving them a biophysical shock while synthesizing into her body their physical skills, memories, personality traits, and superhuman matrices to a varying degree. But if she holds for too long onto the person from which she drains power, that person will die.

Power Girl: Well that sounds useful. So what about you chief what can you do?

Mimic: Me. Well my power is the ability to copy up to five other mutants' powers, but the powers are only about half as effective. Right now I have the powers of Ms Marvel, Colossus, Vulcan, X-Man and Wolverine.

Wonder Woman: Well thats very interesting. But for now lets get to out of here so we can come up with a plan.

The Exiles and the Justice League left to come up with a plan to stop Superman Prime lets hope it will work.

Well thats the end of part 2.