Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

No Caption Provided

Part one is HERE and part two is here

“FREEZE!”

Blade and Jack Russell turned to see a dozen heavily armoured soldiers with high tech weapons behind them. The logo on their chests was slightly familiar. A woman with tattoos up and down her arms stepped forward glaring at them.

No Caption Provided

“Do you realise that you two just ruined an international, multi-operational sting?” She stayed as she pulled out her badge. “Pandora Peters, head of W.A.N.D.”

“Wand?” Blade and Jack looked at each other.

“Wizards Alchemy Necromancy Department. We are S.H.I.E.L.D’s magic defense division. We take care of the things that go bump in the night. I could explain more but you’re going to forget it all anyway. We’ve been tracking these Claws of Petbe nut jobs for months. We had a simultaneous sting going in London, Cairo and Mumbai to round up all the zealots and capture them here in New York when they went after the last piece of the talisman. Now thanks to you two idiots...”

“Did you just call me an idiot?” Blade inquired.

“They’ve fled and we’ve lost our tactical and jurisdictional advantage.”

“Lady,” Jack snarled barring his teeth. “All we d...”

“Was stick your paws where it wasn’t needed!” Pandora looked at a device on her wrist. “Okay S.T.R.I.K.E are dealing with the chaos...now don’t get your cahones in a twist, you two are with me to help clean up the mess.”

Blade and Werewolf by Night looked at each other and then her. They were both about to bark protests and verbal assaults when then found themselves sitting in the bomb bay of a large plane.

“It’s called magic,” Pandora explained to her two slightly confused new recruits. “So listen up because you’re going in hot in about twenty. The Claws of Petbe are fanatical cult attempting to bring a lesser Egyptian vengeance god to Earth which will set in motion the end of the world. We HAD this under control because they were all coming to New York will all the bits of the talisman but thanks to the fang and fur show they’ve scattered like cockroaches.”

“Are you saying this is our fault?” Jack barked.

“Yes. But that’s why you’re going to fix it. The Claws have the talisman but since London, Cairo, Mumbai, and New York are compromised they will head to the only safe place they know, North Korea.”

No Caption Provided

“We’re going to North Korea?” Blade asked.

“No, just you two. If S.H.I.E.L.D or any U.S-based group put boots on the ground in the Hermit Kingdom then it’s pretty much world wars three and four. The Claws will be heading to a site called, and excuse my pronunciation, Musaengmul-ui pi goemul sogul, which translates into Den of Unliving Blood Monsters.”

“Sounds lovely!” Blade mocked.

“I don’t really like this,” Jack stated. “Feels like we’re being railroaded.”

Pandora nodded. “Give the dog a bone. This was all under control until you showed up, so now you’re going to fix it.”

“And if we don’t?”

“World ends by getting converted into an angry Egyptian god’s fiery whack-a-mole.” Pandora said matter-of-factly... “Now do you need anything; blood, bone, expresso?”

“What does North Korea have to do with Egypt?” Blade pondered.

“Geographically and mythologically, nothing. But the Den, it’s a nexal point where things from outside our dimension have a better chance of getting in.”

“So, a backdoor.” Jack added.

“Who’s a good boy?” Pandora cooed much to the werewolf’s disgust. “Now we’re running our backup backup plan. Get in, stop them from releasing Petbe, and get out. Any questions?”

“I don’t work for you,” Blade snarled.

Pandora smiled. “Okay handsome.” And with that, she pushed a button that blew the floor open in dramatic fashion. The sudden decompression sucked both Blade and Jack out into the big blue void.

“Motherf...” Blade yelled as he plummeted to Earth, the Werewolf by Night tumbling beside him.

No Caption Provided

“CAN YOU FLY?” Jack roared as the wind buffeted his face.

“CAN YOU??”

As the ground raced up to meet them, a shimmering of light envelopes each of them, and upon their back appeared parachutes. Blade pulled his ripcord, Jack followed suit and the pair of monsters floated down towards the Den of Unliving Blood Monsters.

“I going to rip that woman’s head off!” Jack barked. “She threw us out of a plane!”

Blade nodded slightly but there was something about Pandora; maybe it was the tattoos or the fact she wasn’t at all frightened by a dhampir & a werewolf or that she was attractive and authoritative, that made Blade hold back from comment.

“There!” Blade pointed at a big hole in the side of a hill. Around it was dirty red clay, jagged stones and an eerie shimmer to it.

To be continued by @oscuro in part four

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

casual bump

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Read all three. You guys need to edit for tenses and extra words, but the story's cool so far. Is WAND a real Marvel thing?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: I did not know that. Interesting. Seems a little like the magic police in Harry Potter, but sure. lol

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped for grouping