Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Metro_Man

Life Journal- METRO MAN – Entry 01.

Today I was flying high in style, soaring threw the sky without a care in the world. It is not very often that I get moments like these, it felt great. And as I soared threw the great blue heavens, I felt the cold crisp air flow threw my hair. These are the days of our lives that make it all worth while. I flew ever onward my destination Metro Lake, it has been years sense the last time I came to the lake.

I was 13 my Earth uncle, (Uncle Joey) took me to do some fishing. Metro Lake is known for great fishing spots. (Large Mouth Bass, Small Mouth Bass, Blue Gill, Trout, and Perch) thoughts were some good times we had back then. I had just saved the City yet again from Mega Mind, and was heading up to Metro Lake again. This time by myself, for a little R&R. However something else awaited me, little did I know. Had I known, I would have got there a lot quicker.

As I reached the lake, I saw how beautiful the water was, the clear blue waters called out to me. They called me down to them, not unlike a siren straight out of Greek Myth. So I took a closer look. As my feet hovered ever so slightly above the waters surface. I saw a huge dark cloud start to rise from the bottom of the lake. “What the heck?” I asked myself, am I seeing things. Then this cloud like shadow drew ever closer to the surface, so much so that it seemed to take over the lake entirely. What was causing these dark waters? I asked myself, I had never seen anything do this in nature. So, I took a closer look. My eyes can see better than any eyes on Earth, I can see particles, I could read your DNA if I wished. I saw that there was a simple answer to my question. One that I did not like, it was not dark water at all. The dark cloud was nano-bots, and they were changing the waters structure to be toxic to human life.

I took a good look around, and found no clues to how they had all got there, so I took a small sample of them from the lake to take back to study, and with my eye lasers I cleansed the rest of the water. It took a minute or two because I had to zero in on only the nano-bots so not to kill all the other life living in the lake. These nano-bots were created to only kill people, I must find out why?

Thats it for now, Metro Man.    

Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Metro_Man

Life Journal- METRO MAN – Entry 02. 

I am writing this under an a ton of mental stress, since by tonight half of Metro City will be dead.  That is unless I can make heads or tales of the nano-bots toxin, and its effect on human DNA. I can see that it is destroying the cells, and I know how it is going about it aswell. I just can't seem to slow it down. Every time I counter it, the nano-bots recounter and reinforce.  Well on the plus side I have 10 hours before its too late, with my speed I can really try just about everything before I run out of time, and still have time to make the cure and destribute it as well. I feel like Santa, only I don't get any milk or cookies for my labors.  Well back to work. 
                                                                                                                                         Metro Man.