joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Oscorp HQ New York City

Norman Osborn glares at the man sitting across from him,"Do you really think I'll just sit idly by while your company steals my contracts?"

The bald man sitting across from him grins,"I stole nothing Osborn, Lexcorp simply puts out better product. If that is all you wanted to discuss, frankly I have more important matters to deal with."

Norman fumed as Lex Luthor stood up to leave,"This isn't over you pompous ass."

Lex looked back, "Watch that temper Norman, its unbecoming."

As Luthor boarded the elevator alone his phone rang, on the other end was Wilson Fisk, "Your shipment was late Luthor."

Lex scowled, "Do not speak to me like I'm one of your thugs Fisk, if it weren't for me you'd be pushing rocks on a street corner, I shipped on schedule, the freaks in tights slowed delivery. I believe I was quite clear that they are your problem. If you don't calm yourself I can always make a new Kingpin."

Fisk's tone changed to a more respectful manner,"My customers are beginning to get edgy, they weren't worried about the Spider or Daredevil but this new guy has people nervous."

Lex replies,"How's he any different from Thor or those other god like goons?"

Fisk answers,"The other god like goons don't usually bother with the streets, this Superman on the other hand goes after everyone equally."

Lex sighs,"I'll see what I can do."

Daily Bugle Office Mid town Manhattan

J.J. looks across his desk at Peter Parker and Clark Kent, "Parker, Kent needs a photographer for this story of his on..,what was it again?"

"The Kingpin, sir." Clark replied, "My source tells me he's close to finding out his identity"

J.J. looks on,"Who's the source?"

Clark answers,"A guy in Hell's Kitchen, that's really all I can say."

Parker chimes in,"Any chance this'll pay more than the freelance fee."

J.J.'s laughter can be heard throughout the office as Parker and Kent step out and walk toward the elevator.Clark looks at an annoyed Peter,"You had to see that coming."

Peter nods,"Some day while he's taking a nap in his office I'm going to shave off that little Hitler mustache and glue it to his forehead."

Clark chuckled as he hit the ground floor button.

A few hours later, Hell's Kitchen

Clark and Peter sit on a bench when they hear a voice,"Who's the tag along?"

They turn back to see Daredevil as Clark tells him,"Peter Parker, one of the best freelance photogs in the city. You can trust him."

Daredevil grins,"Parker, huh."

Peter grins back but Clark doesn't notice as he continues,"Where's the drop off happening?"

Daredevil points,"There's a warehouse down the street, they've been moving some serious artillery. Way too much heat for the regular punks out here, looks more like a super villain swap meet if you ask me."

Daredevil disappears as they make their way to the warehouse. They sneak in through a window at the side of the place, Clark whispers into his tape recorder as Peter snaps photos of the massive weapons crates being moved. Peter comments, "Have you noticed what all these crates have in common?"

Clark nods,"Lexcorp."

Peter shakes his head,"Is there any chance they just robbed them?"

Clark looks back,"If someone stole easily a hundred million dollars worth of weapons, we'd know about it."

Peter shrugs,"Wouldn't it be hilarious if Lex Luthor was the Kingpin?"

Clark stifles a chuckle, "That man is too smart for that, but I wouldn't put it past him to try and make some cash off him."

Daredevil leaps in through a skylight and attacks the criminals he kicks a man hard sending him flying into a stack of crates and accidentally revealing Clark and Peter. The whole room looks to them as Peter snaps one last shot,"We should probably call this a night."

Daredevil distracted the thugs as Peter and Clark jumped back out the window and ran in 2 different directions. Peter rounded the corner and found a secluded area to change out of his civies. He webbed up his cloths and camera and went back to help Daredevil.

When he returned he found him holed up behind a stack of crates as a few of the thugs fired on him with high tech energy weapons. Spiderman looked down on him from the ceiling,"You just can't stay out of trouble."

Daredevil looked up,"What took you so long?"

One of the thugs fired a beam that tore through the ceiling sending Spiderman toward the floor, he caught himself and started to swing away when a large mechanical hand sliced through his webs.

Daredevil and Spiderman looked on as the large machine stomped toward them, there was an open face plate revealing a man inside the mechanical suit one of the thugs laughs,"Corben always knows where to find the good stuff."

Spiderman and Daredevil prepare for a fight as Corben marches toward them but a power gust of wind tears through the place. The 2 heroes look over to see all of Corben's associates thrown around the room. Superman lands between Corben and the heroes.

Corben throws a punch that sends Superman back a few feet but Spiderman shoots a wad of webbing into Corben's face to distract him as Daredevil goes in to finish it. Corben then catches him and slams him to the floor as Superman slams into his armored midsection sending him hurtling through the warehouse wall.

Corben then opens fire, the bullets bounce harmlessly off the man of steel as he rushes forward.

He catches Corben by the arm and smashes the weapons as he speaks,"If you're going to use armor, next time I'd suggest Stark brand."

Superman then rips out the suits power supply and then tears it open and removes Corben as the police arrive.

The next day, Lexcorp HQ Manhattan

Lex stares at the late edition of the Daily Bugle, the headline reads,"Superman breaks up arms deal."

Lex reads a little further and grits his teeth at the description of the armor that was destroyed, he threw down the paper when it came to a quote from Superman.

Lex roared,"Stark isn't fit to clean my boots."

He stands in front of a nervous secretary, upon seeing her reaction he calmed himself,"My coffee isn't going to get itself."

As she rushes out the door Lex turns to the window.

(To be continued)

Avatar image for darth_brendroid
darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By darth_brendroid

I sorta liked this; I appreciated how Clark Kent and Lex Luthor appear to mesh into this world rather well. I'm not sure if I can say the same about Superman; like the characters raised someone of his abilities intervening on the streets isn't exactly normal. I did like it, just I agree with the characters how someone like Superman sticks out a bit. Enjoyed how Supes decided to hang out with Spidey and Daredevil though, haha.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By batkevin74  Online

@joshmightbe said:

Oscorp HQ New York City

Norman Osborn glares at the man sitting across from him, "Do you really think I'll just sit idly by while your company steals my contracts?"

The bald man sitting across from him grins,"I stole nothing Osborn. Lexcorp simply puts out better product. If that is all you wanted to discuss, frankly…I have more important matters to deal with."

Norman fumed as Lex Luthor stood up to leave, "This isn't over you pompous ass!"

Lex looked back, "Watch that temper Norman, it’s unbecoming."

As Luthor boarded the elevator alone his phone rang, on the other end was Wilson Fisk, "Your shipment was late Luthor!"

"Do not speak to me like I'm one of your thugs Fisk” Lex scowled “If it weren't for me you'd be pushing rocks on a street corner. I shipped on schedule, the freaks in tights slowed delivery. I believe I was quite clear that they are YOUR problem. If you don't calm yourself I can always make a new Kingpin."

Fisk's tone changed to a more respectful manner, "My customers are beginning to get edgy, they weren't worried about the Spider or Daredevil but this new guy has people nervous."

"How's he any different from Thor or those other god like goons?" Lex replies

Fisk answers, "The other god like goons don't usually bother with the streets, this Superman on the other hand goes after everyone equally."

Lex sighs, "I'll see what I can do."

Daily Bugle Office Mid town Manhattan

J.J. looks across his desk at Peter Parker and Clark Kent, "Parker, Kent needs a photographer for this story of his on…what was it again?"

"The Kingpin, sir." Clark replied, "My source tells me he's close to finding out his identity"

"Who's the source?"

Clark answers,"A guy in Hell's Kitchen, that's really all I can say."

Parker chimes in, "Any chance this'll pay more than the freelance fee?"

J.J.'s laughter can be heard throughout the office as Parker and Kent step out and walk toward the elevator. Clark looks at an annoyed Peter, "You had to see that coming."

Peter nods,"Some day while he's taking a nap in his office I'm going to shave off that little Hitler moustache and glue it to his forehead."

Clark chuckled as he hit the ground floor button.

A few hours later, Hell's Kitchen

Clark and Peter sit on a bench when they hear a voice, "Who's the tag along?"

They turn back to see Daredevil as Clark tells him,"Peter Parker, one of the best freelance photogs in the city. You can trust him."

"Parker, huh." Daredevil grins

Peter grins back but Clark doesn't notice as he continues, "Where's the drop off happening?"

"There's a warehouse down the street” Daredevil points “They've been moving some serious artillery. Way too much heat for the regular punks out here, looks more like a super villain swap meet if you ask me."

Daredevil disappears as they make their way to the warehouse. They sneak in through a window at the side of the place, Clark whispers into his tape recorder as Peter snaps photos of the massive weapons crates being moved. Peter comments, "Have you noticed what all these crates have in common?"

"Lexcorp."

Peter shakes his head, "Is there any chance they just robbed them?"

Clark looks back, "If someone stole easily a hundred million dollars worth of weapons, we'd know about it."

Peter shrugs,"Wouldn't it be hilarious if Lex Luthor was the Kingpin?"

Clark stifles a chuckle, "That man is too smart for that, but I wouldn't put it past him to try and make some cash off him."

Daredevil leaps in through a skylight and attacks the criminals he kicks a man hard sending him flying into a stack of crates and accidentally revealing Clark and Peter. The whole room looks to them as Peter snaps one last shot, "We should probably call this a night."

Daredevil distracted the thugs as Peter and Clark jumped back out the window and ran in two different directions. Peter rounded the corner and found a secluded area to change out of his civvies. He webbed up his cloths and camera and went back to help Daredevil. When he returned he found him holed up behind a stack of crates as a few of the thugs fired on him with high tech energy weapons. Spiderman looked down on him from the ceiling, "You just can't stay out of trouble can you hornhead?"

Daredevil looked up, "What took you so long?"

One of the thugs fired a beam that tore through the ceiling sending Spiderman toward the floor, he caught himself and started to swing away when a large mechanical hand sliced through his webs.

Daredevil and Spiderman looked on as the large machine stomped toward them, there was an open face plate revealing a man inside the mechanical suit one of the thugs laughs, "Corben always knows where to find the good stuff."

Spiderman and Daredevil prepare for a fight as Corben marches toward them but a power gust of wind tears through the place. The two heroes look over to see all of Corben's associates thrown around the room. Superman lands between Corben and the heroes. Corben throws a punch that sends Superman back a few feet but Spiderman shoots a wad of webbing into Corben's face to distract him as Daredevil goes in to finish it. Corben then catches him and slams him to the floor as Superman slams into his armored midsection sending him hurtling through the warehouse wall. Corben then opens fire, the bullets bounce harmlessly off the man of steel as he rushes forward.

He catches Corben by the arm and smashes the weapons as he speaks, "If you're going to use armor, next time I'd suggest Stark brand." Superman then rips out the suits power supply and then tears it open and removes Corben as the police arrive.

The next day, Lexcorp HQ Manhattan

Lex stares at the late edition of the Daily Bugle, the headline reads, "Superman breaks up arms deal." Lex reads a little further and grits his teeth at the description of the armor that was destroyed, he threw down the paper when it came to a quote from Superman.

Lex roared,"Stark isn't fit to clean my boots."

He stands in front of a nervous secretary, upon seeing her reaction he calmed himself,"My coffee isn't going to get itself."

As she rushes out the door Lex turns to the window.

(To be continued)

Nice! Some minor grammatical errors but on the whole, Superman seems to be fitting in nicely in the MU. Good work

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SandMan_

Oops...wrote it on the wrong blog. Nice to see Metallo here. Wonder if we'll see Brainiac. Thanos could just take Darkseid role I guess.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

So Lex made it into the Marvel U? I was kind of hoping it was going to simply be Superman's effect on the Marvel Universe and how the Marvel Universe would adapt to someone like Superman. True I can't see Norman Osborn fitting that role...good story but personally I think that adding Lex is unnessecary

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@4donkeyjohnson: You can't have Superman without Lex Luthor.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@4donkeyjohnson: just so you know Lex and Metallo are the only other DC characters I'm bringing in to this.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SandMan_
@joshmightbe said:

@4donkeyjohnson: just so you know Lex and Metallo are the only other DC characters I'm bringing in to this.

Alright.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By joshmightbe

@SandMan_: Part 5 just went up

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Metallo could of easily been filled by Ultron, and giving Ultron a kryptonite power source combined with adamantium you'd have a credible & sizeable threat to Superman.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

And yes, you can have Superman without Lex, that would've made it more interesting for BOTH parties. A bump on the head and Mr Fantastic is a step away from super villany, Hank Pym's Yellowjacket personality even giving the Kingpin a crate of kryptonite; Wilson could give Superman a run for his money because he's ruthless and vindictive on a scale that Lex isn't. Wilson wouldn't care about being smarter than him, he'd just want to humiliate him like he has done to Matt Murdock so many times previous

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By joshmightbe

@4donkeyjohnson: I was just going to use Metallo for a one chapter story and get rid of him, and I like Lex I honestly find him more interesting than Kingpin

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

@joshmightbe Essentially, they are the same just that WIlson likes steak a lot more than Lex! Both self made multi-millionaires, both 'legit' business men (true Lex swings more towards science) but I could see Kingpin taking on Clark and SUperman with a kryptonite pimp cane!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By joshmightbe

@4donkeyjohnson: Lex has more on his plate than just crime tho, I'll do my best to justify him being here okay

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Oh I don't really mind, I was just making a case for Wilson Fisk was all. Lex is a fantastic bad guy in his own right; smart, dangerous, driven, funny and mean! Since it's Superman in Marvel Lex possibly went to school with Reed Richards, Tony Stark & Victor Von Doom (which in itself is quite a brains trust).

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By joshmightbe

@4donkeyjohnson: There is a chapter 5 up