MARVEL VS DC: Spider-Man #1 of 3

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Earth 616

"DIE! DIE! BEFORE THE FORCES OF APOKOLIPS!" A man wearing a helmet seemingly made of gold screamed.

Just ignore dead Wonder Woman...
Just ignore dead Wonder Woman...

"Yeah, yeah. whatever." Spider-Man said as he fired a web ball that covered the man's mouth. The man screamed and ripped the webbing from his mouth.

"YOU DARE?! YOU DARE?!"

Spider-Man swung swiftly through the air dodging through several of the strange winged creature's swipes.

"Well it's too late now." Spider-Man muttered as he landed in front of the man clad in armor.

"You will die today, insect." The man growled.

"Like I haven't heard that one before!"

The man yelled and raised his sword to swipe at Spider-Man.

"Wow. You're fast." Spider-Man said as he hopped over the strike. "I bet you're not faster then my spider sense!"

"DIE!"

"Yeah. That didn't work the last time." Spider-Man said as he leaned under the blow.

"YOU BEGIN TO IRRITATE ME!"

"Touche!"

Spider-Man quickly landed a kick into the man's chest sending him flying backwards into a parked car. Something fell from the man's belt. It seemed like some sort of metal box.

"Wow. That's kind of weird." Spider-Man said as it started to glow. The box erupted sending a loud defining noise around the entire area.

"IT IS YOUR END!"

Spider-Man's spider sense warned him of the incoming charge. Apparently Spider-Man had just lost the bet he had made earlier. The armored man's elbow hit Spider-Man in the back, sending him flying forward into the closing boom tube.

_________

Earth 1

Spider-Man pulled himself up off the floor. The area he was in was barely damaged. In fact... it seemed kind of futuristic.

"Where in the Hoary hosts of Hoggarth am I?" Spider-Man muttered.

His thoughts were interrupted as he heard a call for help coming from an alleyway. Spider-Man sighed. Even in an entirely new area trouble still seemed to find him. He leaped onto the rooftop over looking the alleyway and looked down to see a mugger holding a knife to a young woman.

"Ha! Guess I'd better... stick it to him." Spider-Man quipped to nobody in particular.

He quickly fired a web onto the mugger's back before reeling him up to the rooftop.

"Now, now fella. That isn't very nice." Spider-Man said. The mugger stared at him in horror.

"Wha... what the hell are you doing here?! This ain't your city!"

"City?"

"Please don't hurt me..."

Spider-Man raised his fist.

"Denied."

The man collapsed on the floor as Spider-Man's fist knocked him out with one punch. Spider-Man tied the man up in webbing and left a friendly note on the man's chest. He then jumped down to see if the woman had been injured.

"Are you okay?"

The woman stared at him in silence.

"Oh god. Look I'm really not in the mood to be shot at by cops again today so..."

"What?! NO! I'm just surprised to have been saved by a superhero!"

"Huh?"

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Spider-Man stood in silence.

"...This better not be Mysterio's idea of a joke..."

To be continued...

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nice one :)

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Awesome, as usual! I'm about to post Nick Fury #2.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Awesome job man! A lot of action, and a bit of suspense. Sure hope that woman is Poison Ivy, sure would like to see a crossover between those two. ;) Then again, she wouldn't have any problems with muggers haha. Jesus, talk about off topic. Great job. :)