MARVEL: THE BEGINNING - The Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2 | Sensational Symbiote Saga | Arc 1 - PT 6: The Symbiote

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By silverspidey

directly follows Part 5 here

There minor short tie-in 5.1 feat. Uatu found here.

45 Floor - RAND ENTERPRISES
45 Floor - RAND ENTERPRISES

“FIRE IN THE HOLE!”

Standing up against the wall, Omega Sentinel waits as a thunderous explosion rocks the entire office floor.

Turning her head as smoke bellows out the office door, the sound of a crumbling drywall catches her attention. Flying out through the crumbling drywall and out the smoke, Omega Sentinel catches a glimpse of a half naked young man lunging through the air. Seeing who she could assume to be Spider-Man, unmasked and vulnerable rolls behind a pile of turned over desks, Omega turns to her men and holds up two white robotic fingers.

“Roberts. Davis. Put a bullet in Spider-Man’s head.” Omega orders before grabbing the first agent in front of her and forces him to the door, “Breach the…”

At that moment a black tendril shoots out the smoke filled room and shatters through Agent Gager’s sonic weapon, “WHAT THE…”

With words still in his mouth the snake-like black tendril zips past and slices through all the sonic weapons held by five men behind them!

“DAVIS LOOK OUT!” yells Agent Gager.

IN the blink of an eye, the lengthy tendril rams into Agents Davis' mouth with such force, his heels scrap along the floor as he pushed back, lifted off his feet and slammed up against the ceiling!

“DAVAAAAAS!” shouts Agent Gager as Omega sprints alongside the tendril, raises her right arm that morphs into a blade and chops through it.

Falling at her feet with a thud, Omega kicks aside the wriggling tendril and turns to Agent Davis. However, Omega holds out her hand to her meet to stop at a dime at her command, “WAAAIT!” she shouts.

Before their very eyes, Agent Davis stands on his knees and screams in pain, ”AAAAAAHHH!!”

“Dear god…” gasps Agent Gager watching Robert’s entire body swell like a balloon!

“HAAAAALP MEH- “

Like a radio voice cut off in mid sentence, Roberts scream is abruptly cut off by the wet sound of his body exploding into a fine black mist, leaving only his boots at the center of a black stain.

Stunned at the sight of his remains, Omega Sentinel then hears a deep growl behind her. Before she can fully turn around,, Omega Sentinel suddenly rammed in her chest with the brute force of a truck!

“GAH!!” Omega mouth opens wide in shock as she’s sent careening past her men. Reactively the Orchis Agents turn around and aim out their semi-automatic assault rifles.

On her back in pain, Omega groans as she rolls onto all fours. Panting, Omega grinds her teeth as the pain subsides with pieces of metal and plastic falling off her armored chest. Baring her teeth, Omega Sentinel lifts her eyes to her men, “REMEMBER WE WANT IT ALIVE!” she says, wincing again in pain.

“ARE YOU SURE ‘BOUT THAT MA’AM!” questions Agent Gager. Watching the Symbiote’s slithery snake-like arm retract into itself and morph into a human hand, Agent Gager shakes his head, “Spider-Man’s friend…”

“DON’T YOU LUMP ME IN WITH THAT THING!” shouts a voice from across the room.

Confused at the voice shouting from behind to the pile of the desk, Agent Gager refocuses his attention at the Symbiote resembling Spider-Man in form. Its hollow moon crescent eyes lift from its hand to them, making everyone step back. Its white and hollow curved eyes peer at the Orchis Agents like a lion staring at its herd of wildebeest. Slowly, the symbiotes' humanlike jaw unhinges and dislocates, hanging as if broken. Gaping open mouth exposed, row after row of translucent sharp teeth pop up from its grey wet gums. Then, lastly, the long slithering tongue rolls out.

Getting onto her feet Omega arms her cannon, “He’s right, that’s not Spider-Man - its the Symbiote.” she announces.

Stomping its feet, the Symbiote throws it head back and roars to the ceiling, “HAAAAAAAR!”

by daves2012
by daves2012

MARVEL: THE BEGINNING - The Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2

Sensational Symbiote Saga

Arc I - Part 6 - The Symbiote

“I hate this day I hate this day…” mumbles Peter, struggling to look around to find something, anything that can be a mask.

Concealed by a pile of overturned desks, Peter hears the bone chilling roar of the symbiote. As if on cue, Peter pauses as if the roar fixes his attention to something in the waste paper basket.

Letting out a groan, Peter closes his eyes, “...I really hate this day.” he sighs, grabbing hold of a brown paper bag.

~*~*~*~*~*~“

Charging forward, the Symbiote bolts for the Orchis Agents.

Aiming his weapon, Agent Gager looks to his men, “LIGHT’EM UP!”

Somersaulting across the room, Spider-Man, or rather Peter Parker decked in only a pair of jet black boxer brief, slams both of his heels into the side of the Symbiotes neck, sending him across the room.

“BULLETS DON’T WORK!” exclaims Spider-Man before flipping in the air and landing on his feet, “YOU TRIED THAT REMEMBER!”

Staring at him, the Orchis Agent looks at half-naked teen with a brown paper bag over his head with two finger holes for his eyes.

Agent Gager’s furrow at the sight of him, “What the…”

Spider-Man points at him, “ITS BEEN A BAD DAY ALRIGHT! SO SUE ME!”

“POWER POINT…”

Suddenly Spider-Man’s vision is coated in red. The base of his skull throbs as his ‘spidey-sense’ goes into overdrive. Instinctively Spider-Man looks at Omega Sentinel, her hand cannon aimed at him and the Symbiote with tiny bright particles gathering at the mouth of the barrel!

“GAHMAAAAAH” she shouts, unleashing an bright energy beam. In the blink of an eye the energy beam streaks across the floor, smashes through the wall and explodes outside with a thunderous roar, quaking the office space.

Flat and flush against the ceiling, Peter opens his tightly shut eyes, panting in exhaustion at never having moved so fast in his life

Feeling the cool wind from outside pulling the smoke out the room Peter tries to move but winces, “AYE...jeezus…” he mumbles. Craning his neck, he gets a peak at his throbbing back sporting a rosy red scorch mark, “...wonderful, i’m medium rare.”

“CAPTAIN!”

Upside down, Peter sees all the agents on the floor, barely out of the path from the fired energy beam. However Orchis Agent Gager stands up and pulls off his helmet, his face wrecked with pure horror, “CAPTAAAAAHN!” he shouts.

Peter looks across the roof and finds Omega Sentinel wildly thrashing about in what looks like black oil covering her from head to toe.

“Oh no, no no no…” Peter mumbles.

In vain, she tries to stand put and push out the Symbiotes liquid body. The impression of her hand, cheek and teeth press up against the black goo from the inside. Her screams muffled, the Symbiotes violently smashes Omega back onto the floor, splintering up the wood as it pumpts itself down her throat!

Shaken to his core, Agent Gager raises his weapon that shakes like a leaf in his grip, “ON ME, LETS TAKE IT OUT!"

“ARE YOU FREAKING NO SERIOUS!”

The Orchis Agents pause, unsure what to do as Spider-Man drops down in front of them with his arms held up in surrender. However, to their surprise, Omega Sentinel’s body immediately becomes still.

Glancing at the Agents behind him, Spider-Man - wearing only his black boxer briefs and a brown paper bag, nods at them and turns his attention back to Symbiote.

“I mean, you take my body for forty eight hours and then as soon as you’re away from me, you got someone else!?”

Before he can say more, Spider-Man watches a pool of black liquid rise from Omega Sentinels still body. Forming a white crescent eyes and curved mouth that reaches from ear to ear, the Symbiote growls.

Spider-Man gulps. “FYI, my self-esteem JUST now found the basement.” he chides, struggling to use all the strength he has to keep his knees from shaking.

Slowly, the symbiote amasses its liquidy body underneath itself and forms a leg that plants itself on the floor.

Pushing on it, Spidey watches the Symbiote stand up while pulling every last piece of itself out of Omega Sentinels’ eyes, nose and mouth - freeing her.

Then protruding forward, Peter watches as black forming another leg stretch itself as the Symbiote stands on its own two feet.

'You, denied usssss….' growls the Symbiote

Placing one hand behind his back, and the other to his bare chest, Spider-man bows slightly , “So said every due on Tinder from Staten Island…” he says, discreetly, Spider-Man holds up two fingers behind his back to the Orchis Agent and flicks his fingers to the left, “...except when they go on dates with their cousins, cause, you know - that’s all who’s left.”

Seeing Symbiotes white crescent eyes shift to the Orchis Agents. Spider-man claps his hands at the Symbiote snap its attention back to him.

“Thats right, keep it here…” Spider-man says, releasing a fearful breath, “...its just you and me. We’re vibing my guy, we’re vibing! What were you saying? I’m not

" Nooo.’growls the Symbiote, “...We, are disssssapointed.”

The statement automatically puts a knot of fear in Spider-Mans stomach “Jeezus what the heck you do when you’re sad?!” He asks, hoping the pointless banter gives the Agents time to get Omega Sentinel on her feet to fight.

You arrrre NOT worthy of THE BOND….” snaps the Symbiote, “...ssso WE, will take what weee need...your body.

Though his face covered by the brown paper bag, the holes for Peter’s eyes reveal his fear.

Unconsciously taking a step back, Peter’s readies himself.

“Okay i'm just gonna say it...”Spider-Man exclaims, “...your so toxic you love language, IS venom. But fine then. Two can play at that game.” he chides, “HEY, ROBOT LADY, WANNA JUMP IN!”

We, are more than Venom!

Peering over at the Orchis Agents huddling around Omega Sentinel, Spider-Man expects to see Omega Stand up but instead, sees Agent Gager rise and wave them men away from Him and the Symbiote.

“FALL BACK FALL BACK!!!” He shouts just as Spider-Man is unexpectedly blinded by a red light!

“GET OUT OF HERE!”

Holding up his hands, within a split second, Spider-Man squints but sees the source of the light. There, in the symbiotes hand, center of its palm while its fingers curl back like tentacles or the petals of a blooming flower - Peter immediately feels sick with fear at what he sees.

Omega Sentinel's arm cannon, charged, armed - absorbed into the Symbiotes hand!

Spider-Man’s looks at the Symbiotes face, sporting a wide sharp tooth grin, “WE, do not learn. We ADAPT!”

~*~*~*~*~**~

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE

No Caption Provided

Skidding the car to a stop, Jefferson Davis throws the car door open and immediately looks up to the towering skyscraper of Rand Industries.

Putting on his wired white headphones Jefferson holds up the microphone piece closer to his mouth, “STACY, i’m here! This is -”

Suddenly a thunderous rocks the center of Rand Enterprises. Screams erupt in the street as Jefferson Davis ducks low behind his car as plumes of red smoke gush out all side of Rand Enterprises 45th floor. Then, out of the smoke, Jefferson spots a thin framed figure plummeting down towards the street through the air before shooting out a thin web line before swinging over the gridlock traffic.

~*~*~*~*~*~

RAND INDUSTRIES
RAND INDUSTRIES

Sprawled on her back, ringing her in her ears as the scorch carpet around her sizzles - Omega Sentinels eyes snap open with a bright amber glow. Sitting up, Omega Sentinel holds her left arm now a stump. Looking down at her leg, her right eye falls out.

Scanning her surroundings, Omega sees the entire floor is scorched black with her men, thrown about, dead. All of the Orchis Agents, their armor stained soot and all their heads, bitten off.

Closing her eyes and clenching her jaw, Omega forces herself onto her feet. Staggering forward, Omega looks at the shattered window with determination. Tapping her ear, Omega hears a live channel feed open.

Reaching the broken floor to ceiling window, Omega looks down to the street.

“Omega to Forge. I’m calling in a Bastion Protocol reboot..” she communicates, then jumps.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

“This is the Forge, your Bastion Protocol Reboot is Acknowledged. Stand by for nanite infusion. Upgrades are in the package. ”

~*~*~*~

Plummeting to the street at rapid speed, Omega grinds her teeth in pain as what looks like glitter pours out her hollow eye-socket. Diamonds like crystal pools out of missing arm and shoulder blades within milliseconds.

~Nanite Infusion Complete. Happy Hunting~

A smirk curls at the corner of Omega’s mouth at hearing the words, “Happy Hunting.” she mumbles as she moments away from the pavement.

~~*~***~~

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Honking his car horn, Jefferson Davis leans his head out the “GET OUT THE WAY!” Jefferson Davis shouts to the car's locked in traffic trying to turn off the avenue. People running about in the street for safety, Jefferson leans on his horn as pandemonium grips the streets.

Smashing into the pavement before his car, Jefferson eyes open wide in shock as crashes into the street.

“Oh geezus…” Jefferson grumbles, feeling a curse rise into this throat. Then, before his eyes, the plume of debris clears away revealing Omega Sentinel standing in front of Jefferson’s car. Her skin now crimson red. Her body slim and decorated with mental armorment, she rises completely repaired.

Glaring at him from the corner of his eye, Jefferson behind the wheel of his vehicle, simply nods and shuts off his car.

Turning away from him, Omega Sentinel narrows her eyes, peering down the avenue, “Omega to Mother, do you have eyes on the target?” she asks

~*~*~**~

MEANWHILE, IN THE CHOPPER

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

“Mother to Omega…” replies Doctor Alia Gregor of ORCHIS, “...change of plans, Rendezvous at…”

“OzCorp Annex - Washington Heights.”

Dr. Gregor's skeptical expression goes unacknowledged by Osborn who stares out the window with a pensive look on his face.

Drawing in a breath at Osborn’s evident refusal to say more, Gregor touches her earpiece, “OzCorp Annex, we have a new play.” she says, pulling out the earpiece.

Immediately Dr. Gregor turns to Osborn, “I thought you wanted to keep OzCorp facilities away from this mess?”

Osborn simply meets her inquisitive expression with a cold as ice glare, “Changed my mind, I want him alive."

~*~*~*~*

MEANWHILE...

No Caption Provided

Swinging over the traffic at top speed, Spider-Man throws himself through the air as fast as he can, despite a slew of cat-calls and flash-photos.

“OH NOW YOU'RE INTERESTED BECAUSE YOU SEE ABS!” Spidey shouts before swinging between two buses.

Okay Peter, you got two tons of monster meat chasing after you like tuition payments...

“HHAAAAAARRR!”

Hearing the Symbiotes loud echoing roar, Peter glances over his shoulder and catches a fleeting glimpse of the Symbiote. Like a lion chasing its prey, the Symbiote crashes both feet down on the front end of a car with enough force to make it jacknife before a bus blocks Peter’s line of sight.

...you can’t fight him. You don’t have fire. You don’t have sonic weapons...you don’t, NO WAIT THAT’S IT!”

Feeling his spider sense tingle, Peter flips in the air and out his arms and legs “SONOVA….” He shouts as a blue energy beam steaks past him and explodes the ground.

Covering his face, Peter flies out the smoke uncontrollably and crashes into a taxi windshield, cracking it on impact. Dozens of car's screech to halt and the sound of crunching metal and twisting fiberglass fill the air from the multiple cars accidents.

Sitting up to see the accident and to help, the Symbiote crashes down on top of Spider-Man, crushing the taxi!

“OH MY BLOODY GAAWD!” shouts the driver, who kicks the door open and flees.

The Symbiote leans to Spider-Man face, “HHAAAAAAR!!!”

Promptly Spider-Man shoots out two webs to the pavement “MINTS...” he exclaims, sliding himself out between the symbiotes brawny legs to the street as it punches through the taxi, folding it in half!

Sliding on his bareback, Peter, plants his bare feet to stop himself but holds up his hands as a car screeches to a halt. Standing up in front of the car, Spider-Man points at the Symbiote behind him, “GET OUTTA HERE THIS THING HAS HALITOSIS!”

“AAARR!” bellows the Symbiote, promptly motivating the car to reverse up the street.

Spider-man turns to the Symbiote but deftly bashed across the entirety of his face, “GAAAAH!”

“BODY!” shouts the Symbiote.

Sent twirling, the Symbiote grabs Peter's free arm, swings him over his shoulder and breaks the pavement with his body!”

“GAAAAAHH!” yells Peter, pain seizing his body.

“WE WANT YOUR BODAAAAY!” roars the Symbiote before flinging Pepter over the surface of the street like a missile! Sent smashing head first through the windshield of an incoming bus, Peter smacks into a pole, bending as the bus screeches to a halt!

Ripping off the webbing and leaping from 30 feet away, the Symbiote lands onto the front and smashes its head through the remainder of the windshield and roars, “HAAAAAAR!”

Screams fill the air. Passengers shove and push each other out the doors. Others kick out the windows. In all this, Symbiotes crescent white eyes twitches like a chameleons, examining every face, everybody to find a match to Peter Parker or Spider-man.

Then a foot kicks it in the face.

Slowly, the Symbiote lowers its face and growls at the bus driver trapped in his seat, peeing his pants at the sight of him. Narrowing its crescent white eyes, the Symbiote opens its mouth and unhinges its jaw, exposing rows of teeth as it leans forward.

“OH GOD PLEASE…” cries the driver.

However the Bus Driver eyes open wide as seeing the Symbiote being yanked out headfirst from the bus and sent crashing onto the car toppled.

Leaning out the bus, the Bus driver sees a torn paper bag roll in the middle of the street as the Symbiote scrambles off the car and runs on all fours down the street with screams filling the air.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Bare Feet barely touching the rough surface of the pavement, Peter feels his whole body working as he sprints up Broadway. Throwing one leg after the other, Peter grinds his teeth as his calves burn.

No mask to hide behind, purple bruises decorate the left side of his face. Wiping the blood from under his nose that smears across his face, Peter grinds his teeth his whole body shivers from the adrenalin.

“I’m close i’m so close i’m close!.” mumbles Peter as he sprints beside a bicyclist with a red bandana around his arm, staring at his boxers.

As soon as the cyclist goes to look at his face, Peter reacts.

“No LOOKSIES!” he shouts, shootings web to his face! Immediately the Cyclist wobbles and loses control falling over!

Skidding a top, Peter snaps his fingers and runs over and pulls the bandana off his arm, “So sorry, having a bad day!” he says.

Fanning out, Peter pulls the scarf over his nose and mouth but as soon Peter peers down the avenue, he sees a car flip over do lands on the right sidewalk. Then another flip over and land on the life sidewalk. Then another flipped onto the right, and another and another….all increasing in his direction!

Glancing at a passing avenue, Peter sees he’s about to pass 57th Street and reach the South End of Central Park. Skidding to a stop, Peter shakes his head, “I can run twenty blocks, I need too…”

“HAAAAAR!”

The loud shriek of the Symbiote throws Peter’s into action. Spotting the Symbiote sprinting to the middle of the street and outstretches its hand forward to unleash a bright blue energy beam.

Thankful his face is covered, Peter throws himself to the middle of the street as the ground explodes behind him. Landing On his feet, Spidey shoots out two weblines at two tall light poles, pulls back on them.

“YOU WANT ME…” Peter shouts, pulling on the webs that go taut, “...CATCH ME!” he shouts, before sling shooting himself in the air and over the street like a rocket.

Seeing Peter in flight, the Symbiote eyes open wide. Instinctively, the Symbiote hunches down low, growling, as its back wriggles.

Stepping out their car's behind the creature in the middle of the intersection, drivers watch as the Symbiote creature all of a suddenly protrudes giant wings out its back!

No Caption Provided

Flexing hits wings, the Symbiote narrows its eyes at Spider-Man in the distance.

~*~*~*~*

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

“Jeez where is this guy?”

Seated on a stone bench, Eddie Brock checks his phone. Having waiting the better entirety of a day, rubs his face, “If this guy is home i’m gonna rough’em up i swear.” he sighs.

“Eddie?”

Turning around to the familiar voice, Eddie sees Gwen Stacy standing in her green wool coat, “Oh hey.”

“Have you been waiting here this entire time?” asks Gwen with a skeptical expression

{Writers Note, ‘entire time’ was Part -4 Terror of Spider-man}

Eddie awkwardly scratches the back of his head, “Y-yeah. I mean, where else does Peter go? He’s always here. So i thought he’d show up.”

Gwen folds her arms and looks at Eddie up and down with a fleeting assessment, “Wow you really must feel bad if your doing this.”

“NO!” exclaims Eddie, but after a moment, he relents, “I mean, sort of.”

Letting out a snort and smirks, “He’s late but never skips out on Lab - this is our internship for Godssakes. I’m sure it's something, legitimate.”

“Yeah.” Eddie awkwardly replies, his gaze fixed to the grass.

Silence between them, Gwen steps back and turns, “Alrighty Eddie, I’ll see ya around…”

“Gwen.”

Stopping in her tracks, Gwen shoulders sag slightly, feeling the burden of whatever question was about to be asked before it said.

“Um, I didn’t know all that stuff about Peter and his, suicide attempt.” Eddie says, “I mean, he and I, we don’t talk like we used to but, I mean, you said what you said and It got me thinking.

Her back still turned, Gwen looks over her shoulder to him, “And?”

Eddie folds his arms, “I mean, well, Thanks. For being a friend to him.”

Smiling at his statement, Gwen turns around and faces Eddie, “I like him, he’s a good friend.”

Arching his eyebrow, Eddie tilts his head, “Just like him?”

Gwen smirks and looks away, “Eddie.”

Holding up his hands, Eddie laughs, “I know I know i’ll leave it here.” he says, holding up Peter scratched cell phone, “Besides, I gotta get this to him and its late. Aunt May’s gonna be worried sick with all this ‘hero’ activity in the city, you want me to walk you to the train?”

Looking into the distance, Gwen nods, “Yeah its getting kinda loud downtown oh…” she winces, snapping her finger, “I left my keys in the lab, hold on! I’ll be only a second.”

Eddie waves her on, “yeah yeah go head.”

Sitting back on stone bench, Eddie looks at Peter’s scratched up cellphone. It bothered him still. It look like someone either sat, slide or did both to it.

Holding it up in the sunset glow, Eddie shakes his head, “Dude what do you do all day.”

Hearing the bushes rustle at the high fence in front of him, Eddie lowers the phone and arches his eyebrow at the fence. There, from the top, Eddie sees a silhouetted figure balance at the top before dropping down 20 feet to a perfect squat in the grass.

Seeing a pair of shoes, Peter curses himself at being in such a rush he forgot to check if this side of the campus was even clear. His eyes follow the shoes to legs in a pair of jeans and then to his brother Eddie shock riddled face.

Wearing only black underwear, a red mask over his face and dirt covering him from head to toe, Peter slowly stands up and pulls off the red bandana and grins, “Oh hey bro, hows it hangin’?”

Eddie blinks twice, a blank expression ever present on his face.

“HAAAAAARRRR!!!”

Hearing the loud roar behind him, Peter turns around and sees a Symbiote dropping out the sky with wings like that of a dragon.

Standing up in fear and shock, Eddie's eyes open even wide at the sight of the creature, “WHAT THE…”

“Eddie...” says Peter, grabbing hold of brother by shirt, “....RUN!”

END

The Epilogue to Follow and then to Be Continued with Arc II Entitled: Venom Rises

Avatar image for deactivated-5fdc9bee2e3c5
deactivated-5fdc9bee2e3c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fdc9bee2e3c5
deactivated-5fdc9bee2e3c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 230

Bumping to the top of the forum, so I can get the changed title for FOP.