MARVEL: THE BEGINNING - The Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2 | Sensational Symbiote Saga | Arc 1 - PT 5.1 THE CONVERSATION

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By silverspidey

POCKET UNIVERSE - SPIDER-ISLAND

No Caption Provided

"Its happening again, this Peter is succumbing to the darkness."

"He will not fall. This one, is different.

"You said that about many of them, Madam."

"Granted, you have not been here for many, Uatu. This Peter Parker, is different."

MARVEL: THE BEGINNING - The Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2

Sensational Symbiote Saga Arc 1

PT 5.1 The Conversation

Uatu the Watcher
Uatu the Watcher
Madame Web
Madame Web

No Caption Provided

Raising his eyes to the colorful threads reflecting its glow upon his face, Uatu the Watcher squints, "I recall when your clan were many. When the great Spider-Clan was elite. The Firewall Protectors of the multiverse. I fear you and the golden age long past of that time have long past and you do not see it."

"I see everything." Madame Web retorts, "The withering threads of our past. The strands wrapped around our present and the web line stretching out into our future. That is the nature of the Web of Life & Destiny."

"And you see, the end?"

"I see Hope."

Uatu smirks. Clapping his hands firmly together, slowly Uatu separates his palms to reveal a golden floating scroll the opens.

"I recall your predecessor seeing, Darkness."

"Knull was dark. Monsters usually are."

"I've seen monsters, Madame - he was not one."

Madame Web's face firms, "Uatu, out of the thousands of years of conversation, mark this one in your golden diary as, vexing."

Smirking at her remark, Uatu nods, "Granted. You were, much more involved in that ordeal as I..."

"Just watched..." Madame Web finishes, "...as always."

"As always." Uatu agrees, "Regardless, as in times past, I watch with keen interest at your, focus on 'this' Hope and Peter."

"And why should your interest in my interests be of concern to me? You and your 'Watchers' do as they please with little concern to others."

"We have..." Uatu acknowledges, "...but 'her' involvement changes things. She is 'expanding' her purpose from an Epic one to a Marvelous one."

"If you look closely, many are." Madame says, "Interesting matters are occuring on boths sides of that small, country as they call it. A group of Outstanding Runaways. A Sensational Spider-Man. In other domains, Epic Mutants rise. And here, in this neutral plane, my apprentice of House of Vel, is showing herself a worthy guardian for when my time comes."

"I sincerely hope so." Uatu sighs, "For they will be needed for the coming fight."

"Oh Uatu, have you not watched keenly?" Madame sighs, lifting her eyes to the glowing strands, "Everyone will be needed, for him. That's why, Hope - must win."

Uatu nods.

No Caption Provided

Universal Entry - Uatu's Log - Millennia Two - Day 2193827.

I have spoken to Madame Web I fear for the last time. I believe she has seen her demise. If she falls, this Universe will be the last stronghold to defend against the coming threat. She prepared a replacement and placed, Hope, in a great future. However I fear this is not enough.

Thusly, I shall aid to find defenders to the rise of something that far dwarfs a Thanos level threat. I will for the first time, interfere and groom who I believe to be worthy defenders of this coming threat. For I have learned through my watches, that those who decline or better, Runaway - prove themselves to be the greatest of heroes as they seek not glory nor prominence, but the safety for all living things.

This my entry, Uatu the Watcher - Long Live, Life.

End

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverspidey: I see what you did here. Thanks for that. I wonder what I could do with my side........

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: I had to give a wink and nod!

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers