MARVEL: THE BEGINNING - The Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2 | Sensational Symbiote Saga | Arc 1 - PT 5 Separation Anxiety

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By silverspidey

‘Peter….’ calls the symbiote.

A deep voice vibrates through Peter’s mind like ripples on the surface of a lake, causing an almost immediate cold sweat on his back.

...we have been, weakened. We must kill this threat.

Immediately Peter feels the muscles in his arm tense on its own. His feet spreading apart to spring forward. Uneasy at the independent movement of his body, Peter fights back and grabs hold his left wrist as his hand balls into a fist, “Stop it, no! No I don’t kill people…”

~*~*~*~

Squinting her eyes , Omega Sentinel amber irises oscillate like a camera lens, focusing and analyzing Spider-Man as he grabs hold of his own hand that balls up a fist. Touching the side of her ear, Omega glances up at the helicopter, “Omega to Mother, are you seeing this? I think’ spider-man is communicating with the symbiote - he bonded with it.” she says before raising up two fingers and gesturing forward.

~*~*~*~*~*

A low growl echoes in Peter’s mind, ‘We will not allow you to compromise our survival, Peter.’

Newsflash you compromised my body by taking it without my consent how’s that! So since you’re here rent free and i’m aware of it, here’s the first rule - no killing. Period.”

“Your human rules...do not apply to me!” protests the symbiote.

Suddenly a sharp pain seizes Peter’s mind!

“GAAAH….” Peter cries out, dropping to his knees, “what are you doing!”

Peter hunches over as a burning sensation squeezes around his mind. His eyelids heavy, Peter shakes his, feeling himself about to pass out.

We will render you unconscious to do what must be done.

His vision blurry, Peter sees the woman who seemed to walk out of every anime he’s ever watched rest her gaze upon him with coldness of a trained killer.

Omega Sentinel nods at the team, “EXTRACTION TEAM STAND READY…” she shouts/

As your mind was comatose for three days due to our ‘bond’,we have studied you, and acknowledged your lack of predatory instincts to what must be done for survival. Thus, having prevented your death in return for saving ours...”

“Not happy about that FYI.” Peter groans back.

..we have deemed you worthy of sharing our collective knowledge that spans millennia.

At that statement, Peter looks at his hands covered in the high gloss black ooze that clings to his body, begin to compress tighter, and tighter on him.

But you will not compromise us. For Peter Parker is no more, Spider-Man is no more...

Watching the ORCHIS soldiers slowly circling him, Peter drops onto his stomach, feeling his eyes grow heavier and heavier

...there is only US.

“Nnnooo.” Peter huffs, shutting his eyes as the symbiote renders him unconscious.

MARVEL: THE BEGINNING

The Amazing Spider-Man Vol II: Sensational Symbiote Saga

Arc 1: The Black Suit Saga

PART 5 - SEPARATION ANXIETY

No Caption Provided

PREVIOUSLY: Spider-Man has become host to an alien specimen sought by Ozcorp, Norman has as only a piece of the symbiote, but wanting the entirety of it - they teamed with the Shadowy Organization known as ORCHIS, to retrieve it. However, after being attacked, symbiote has become weak and Peter is now in full control of his mental capacity and now fully aware just how hard everything has hit the fan!

Furrowing her brow, Omega Sentinel observes Spider-Man lying flat on the ground, then suddenly rear himself onto his feet like a puppeteer pulling its mannequin onto its wobbly wooden legs.

Standing in the middle of the street, Omega Sentinel glances around as the scores of police officers thrown about the street, car's toppled over. Omega deduces that the ‘symbiote’ is in control and probably has been for some time.

Hunching over, readying herself, Omega narrows her eyes at Spider-Man who snaps his head back and forth at the sight of the Orchis Agents surrounding them. His head twitches side to side like a hungry reptile. Its white crescent eyes shifting constantly over the surface of his ink black face with a disturbing fluidity. Then, slowly the crescent white eyes settles on her, and narrow to slits.

Immediately high pitch tones from the Agents Weapons fill her ears. She guessed right as did her very well trained Orchis Agents, the symbiote decided she was the capital threat.

“HOLD!” Omega shouts, raising a fist while watching Spider-Man slowly crane his neck to her.

“Omega to mother…” Omega calls out into her comms, “...any useful intel you can give me on this thing?”

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Seated in a the hovering Helicopter beside Norman Osborn, Alia McGregor, lead Scientist for ORCHIS - shoots Norman a glance.

"Your guy have anything?"

Clenching his jaw, Norman rolls his eyes and looks at his phone, already having Otto on FaceTime, "Otto, update now."

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"The update is four of your personnel were eaten by the symbiote as soon as they tried to put subjects from the hospital in contact with it - whom of which were eaten as well.. This creature is too hungry to bond with anything right now and its only been Thirty Six hours that i've had the specimen..."

Rubbing his forehead, Norman peers into the screen, narrowing his steely green eyes as if mentally summoning the energy to rip out Otto's soul through the screen.

"Otto..." growls Norman, "...complain to your therapist, give answers to me. Now answer my question." he demands.

Hearing the audible sigh, Otto concedes, "The only update I have is that this creature is highly sensitive to heat. Orchis sent me their schematics. If they don't have heat, use sonic weapons. Just as good."

Nodding in approval, Norman looks over to Dr. Gregor, "Get all that?"

Dr. Gregor looks back to her laptop, "Mother to Omega, you copy that?"

No Caption Provided

Standing in the middle of street, watching Spider-Man's chest suddenly swells, Omega Sentinel nods, "Copy that Mother, will engage." she says.

Suddenly Spider-Man's arms bulge as if an explosion occurred within his arms and was contained inside, now bloating his muscles. Eerily Spider-Man turns to her as his legs bulge and double in size. Hunching over, Spider-Man’s face, his face, once devoid of emotion - develops a line that forms into a smirk with a one translucent tooth appearing.

“GOLD UNIT…” Omega says to her agents, watching Spider-Man slowly stalk towards like a cat stalking its prey. “...I want that Symbiote alive, i don't care about the host, you copy!"

"COPY!" they shout in unison.

Omega Sentinel narrows her eyes at the symbiote, "ONE AND ONLY TIME I'M ASKING, GET OFF THE HOST!"

Suddenly Spider-Man leans forward and roars"

“WE WILL NOT BE REMOVED!”

Immediately Spider-Man springs at her!

Instantly Omega Sentinels raises her arm forward like a shield! Buzzing sounds and rotors hum. Her Fingers sink into its knuckles. Her thumb recedes into its knuckle socket. Her wrist twists and Her hand splits open revealing a large barrel with a gloating energy light.

“POWER POINT BETA!!!!” shouts Omega, unleashing a bright orange energy blast that zips out her cannon and explodes off Spider-Man chest.

SSSSKRREEEEEEEE!!!” shrieks Spider-Man as he’s straight back, skidding over the ground with orange smoke lifting off him.

Holding up her cannon as orange smoke frothes out, Omega nods at her team, “NOW!!”

Immediately all the Orchis Agent's sonic weapons, criss-crossing over Spider-Man in a barrage wave of intense ear splitting sonic noise.

SKSRREEEEEEE!!!” shrieks the symbiote, Screaming out, and violently convulsing on the ground as if in a horrible exorcism.

Immediately Peter awakens within the suit, screaming loudly as he covers his ears while , the black symbiote ooze practically boils like water over the surface of his body, exposing patches of bare skin.

Charging her cannon again, Omega Sentinel aims as spider-man thrashing about on the ground, “GET READY….”

What once felt like a tight hold to his skin, now begins to feel cool and liquidy as the black suit begins to melt off Peter’s bareback. Feeling the symbiote brace firstly along his legs, Peter’s forced to stand up but then immediately collapses! Out of strength, Peter screams as the sonic barrage intensifies.

Desperate to move, Peter outstretches his hand but is shocked at his bare hand bursts out the black suits ooze and falls flat on the pavement.

Seeing his barehand, Omega points to Spider-Man “SNIPER TEAM READY FOR A HEADSHOT!"

About to lose consciousness again, Spider-Man feels the cool liquid of the black ooze recede off his chest and gather on his back. Shooting out a 60 foot long black webcoil to the building behind him, the symbiote yank itself and Peter off the ground.

“NOOO!!” shouts Omega as Spiderman smacks onto a building with his bare chest exposed and his arms and legs spread out if he was swatted in place. Quickly, his bare limbs are once again covered in the black ooze.

“Ughh…” Spider-Man sighs, “...i’m gonna throw up.” he mumbles as the suit slowly covers his entire body once more.

That female hurt us!

“Wow…” Peter groans, “...look who suddenly sounds like every scorned male on Earth.” he retorts Peter, rubbing his head as his ears and temple throb from the sonic nose.

We must kill her now before…

NO...!” Peter huffs before forcing his arm up and shooting out webline, “...KILLING!” he protest.

Seeing spider-man swiftly swinging away, Omega Sentinel crouches low. Instantly two turbines emerge from her shoulder blades and ignite with a bright white flame.

Glancing at the Orchis soldiers, she points at them, “TRACK AHEAD AND KEEP THE MOBILE EMP ON AT MY LOCATION! THAT SYMBIOTE MAYBE WEAKENED BUT SPIDER-MAN IS STILL STRONG I WANT NO FOOTAGE OF THE CONFLICT!” she shouts before soaring off in flight with a roar!

to be continued...

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MARVEL: THE BEGINNING

The Amazing Spider-Man Vol II: Sensational Symbiote Saga

Arc 1: The Black Suit Saga

PART 5 - SEPARATION ANXIETY (conclusion)

“STOP FIGHTING ME!” Peter shouts, struggling to shootout another webline.

No sooner does he finish speaking, does Peter feel the ooze recede away from his face. Feeling fresh air hit his face, Peter then feels his right arm spasm. Suddenly his arm swings up, punching him clean across the jaw as blood sprays out his mouth!

Sent tumbling through the air to the street, Peter then feels as if his body goes into autopilot. Righting himself in mid-air, the symbiote forces Peter’s arms to shoot two weblines. Yanking himself back through the air, Spider-man’s swung him between honking yellow taxi-cabs driving in the street. His thrown forward, Spider-Man’s launched back into the air once more, swinging over traffic.

Shaking his head, Peter groans as the pain radiating across his jaw, “Did you seriously just make me hit myself!”

You are compromising us!! We can do far worse!

Obviously loud sounds and fiery hot attacks weaken you so save the threats for later!” Peter shouts.

If you continue to track our weaknesses we will erase them from your mi -

Suddenly Omega Sentinel blazes past him in a loud roaring blur!

Its the female!

“Don’t sound.…” Peter shouts as Omega comes to a loud halt in the air, hovering some 100 feet up over a busy intersection, “...SO EXCITED!”

Suddenly a deafening boom erupts from Omega Sentinel with a bright fiery orange energy beam hurtling at him.

Milliseconds to react, Spider-Man releases the webline and fans out his arms and legs.

“HHAAAAAT!!” yells Spidey as the bright orange energy beam grazes under the length of his torso with searing heat!

SKREEEEEEEH!!!” shrieks the alien symbiote so loudly that everyone in the street watches in open mouth shock.

Quickly the Symbiote shoots out a black tendril from his waist and pulls him away to the surface of a nearby glass building.

Smacking to the glass building, Spider-man shakes his head as pain grips his head, "Geezus take it..."

Immediately Spider-Man's words are drowned out by the loud roar of Omega Sentinel engine and flurry of screams. Looking down for her, Spider-Man' only catch trails of Omega blurring image as she zooms to the side-walk as people flee, but them blasts up the side of the building right for him!

“SONOVA…” is all Peter says before being bashed under the chin by her hand cannon.

“HUAAAAAH” gasps Spider-Man as he sends face first skimming over the glass building like a stone over water towards the top.

Halting for a moment, Omega Sentinel amber eyes lock onto Spider-Man and then explodes upwards at top speed, “GOLD TEAM CLOSE INTO MY LOCATION!!” she shouts, spiraling into the sky with trailing smoke.

Seconds from impact, Omega is shocked as Spider-Man rights himself in the air, his prominent white crescent eyes narrowing to thin slits - as if expecting her.

Suddenly, Spider-Man’s body explodes with tiny thin weblines wrapping that grab Omega by her arms, legs, waist and neck! Hearing a crunch, Omega grinds her teeth in pain, feeling the Symbiote crush her turbine jetpack!

“ARRGG!!.” Omega shouts, struggling to break free as Spider-Man pulls her in so hard and fast as they plummet to the street!’

Her cannon arm trapped in sticky thick black webbing, Omega Sentinel grinds her teeth straining to inch her cannon towards Spidey’s face, but then sees black ooze from the black suit pours into cannons nozzle, clogging it.

“KILL YOU!” roars Spider-man.

“JEEEZUS!” she shouts, noting as they spiral down to the street Spiderman’s jaw that unhinges and opens to a gaping mouth with rows of teeth.

“STOP STOP STOP STAAAAAAAP!” Peter protests within the symbiote. The confusing protest of spider-man' voice baffles Omega Sentinel he sprays copious amounts of black webbing over his own mouth!

Shoving aside her own curiosity at the increasingly loud sound of traffic growing closer, seconds from hitting the pavement, Omega closes her eyes shut and opens them once more, glowing red.

“LAASIK BEAM GAMAAAH!” she shouts. Instantly a bright red energy beam streaks out her irises and explodes off Spider-Man’s chest.

A chilling shriek echoes from Spider-Man but Omega activates tiny vents open along her shoulders, arms, waist and legs and hands, “SONIC WAAAAVE!” she shouts.

Immediately a high pitch sound bubble expands off Omega Sentinel’s body for a split second before exploding with such deafening sound, the glass windows shatter on both side of the street!

The shrieks of the symbiote rendered mute by the loud noise, Omega immediately feels it leap off her.

Freed, but with her jetpack damaged and her cybernetic heavy as a car, Omega Sentinel plummets like a stone to the street. Seconds from impact, Omega turns to face the street and plummet past a traffic light,. Desperate, Omega aims her cannon that’s clogged with webbing at the ground between two yellow taxies as the drivers run out.

“POWER POINT ALPHAAAAAH!” she hollers. Instantly a neon red flash bathes the street before the ground thuds from Omega’s most powerful beam slamming into the pavement.

Bystanders raise their phones to snap a picture, as plumes of pink smoke fill the street with Omega streaking back up the sky on a towering red energy beam!

Watching the street grow smaller, Omega Sentinel disengages the bright red beam, and turns herself around in mid air. Her android amber irises oscillate and lock onto Spider-Man who rests panting as the surface of the buildings logo on the 40th floor: RAND INDUSTRIES.

Seeing the black ooze slowly recovering his skin, Omega aims her hand cannon, “ POWER POINT BETAAAH!”. She yells; Instantly a less power but equally destructive bright orange energy shot expels out her cannon!

Turning around, Spider-Man’s enveloped in bright orange light. As a deafening explosion rocks the top face of the building!

Streaking out the pale orange smoke,, Spider-Man’s sent tumbling and rolling along along the office carpeted floor before sent crashing through multiple office desks, smashing through a wall and sliding to a stop in an open work space. .

Outside. Shooting out her free arm like a grappling hook, Omega Sentinel swings towards the building and smashes through a random window and rolls onto the floor.

Rolling on her feet, Omega doesn’t break stride before taking two steps, kicking down the door and shooting a thundering blast into the ceiling!Standing in front a sea petrified office workers giving her their full attention.

Omega Sentinel’s amber eyes glow like fire, “LUNCH BREAK!”

~!*~*~*~

RAND INDUSTRIES

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile, 9 flights up.

Slowly the ringing in his ears subsides and is replaced by harmonious panicked screams. Feeling the floor tremble from running feet, Peter feels his senses slowly sharpen. Blinking his eyes, his doubled vision becomes sharp once more and Peter pushes himself off the crushed desk with his hand.

HIs hand. His bare hand!

Peter’s eyes open wide! Sitting up, Peter looks at both his hands, free of the black ooze. Then he feels it, the freeness of nothing compressing on his skin. Standing up looks over his body.

“Ah maaan!.” Peter mumbles, noticing he’s standing in black red and blue tie-dyed underwear, and white socks.

EEEEEEEK.

The high pitch eerie sound sends shiver up Peter’s spine as something quickly wraps around his ankle!

“NAAAOO!” Peter shouts.

Yanked off his feet, Peter’s bare back hits the floor as he’s uncontrollably dragged across the carpet. Swiftly, Peter grabs at glass on the floor, picks up a shard of glass that cuts into his hand, rears up and stabs it into tendril.

Hearing the creature shriek and whip back its tendril to a raised coil, Peter crawls back while his eyes follow the tendril to the beast bursting through the hole he was sent through in the wall and tower over him.

No Caption Provided

Peeeteeer….

“I really hate the sound of my name now…” Peter grumbles and spreads out his arms at the creature, ““How else can I make this clear…” Peter says, “I don’t know how the Bachelor works on your channel but I didn’t accept your Rose! Its not you, its me. I’m seeing someone else. I want to die alone with cats. I’m not interested in cross-special relationships, i’m not ready for that commitment okay, LEAVE ME ALONE!” !

You hide behind humor when feeling fearful. I can sense it Peter

“For godssakes stop saying my name before I change it to Debra.”

Return to us, do not make us harm you.

“You already harmed me…” Peter exclaims, “...you took over my body, you blocked my memories, made me beat up COUNTLESS INNOCENT people including police officers... i’m gonna wanted all over the CITY for that!”

Why do you act frightened when your heart says different!

Peter’s brow furrows at the statement.

Deep down, you enjoyed it. We know it. You enjoyed the Power. The same power you needed the night of Uncle Ben’s death.

Anger boils within Peter chest, “Don’t you say his name.” he says through clenched teeth.

Why? Is it because it hurts? Is it painful to know the truth you locked away?

Peter face reddens, “You don’t know...

You fight criminals, you save life after life - not killing - because are trying to change what cannot be changed -

“SHUT UP!” Peter shouts, dropping the shard of glass and covering his ears.

You argued with him that day, you lie to him that day...

SHUT UP!!!

….and he looked for you…he died trying to save you - YOU killed him.

Dropping to the floor, Peter bursts into tears, punching at the floor, “It didn’t happen like that no it didn’t...!” he sobbs.

Slowly, black tendrils spread across the carpeted floor like weeds before reaching Peter and gently crawling on his legs and back.

In your heart of hearts you know it is true. And you have coped by taking your powers and responsibility to avoid the same mistake night after night, but you are still powerless to change that fate and powerless to that pain….

Shaking his head, Peter squeezes his eyes tight as black lines gently crawl on his back.

...but that pain can fade, that power to make real CHANGE can be YOURS, you can do, and can BE the Hero Uncle Ben would want you to be, if you join us!

Snapping open his eyes, Peter shakes his head and stands up, bursting through the top of a flaky black cocoon of webbing! Stepping out, soaked in sweat, Peter looks at the Symbiote towering over him.

Those crescent white eyes peering into his soul.

Deny it all you want, but know that you know, this is the truth.

Peter face reddens as an unsettling, dark and frightening feeling, creeps into his thoughts. Looking at his hands, Peter balls up a fist and closes his eyes.

“I-I…”

Suddenly Peter spots a small green grenade flying through through the air between him and the creature as the pin flies off its top.

to be continued with....THE SYMBIOTE