Marvel - The Beginning: The Amazing Spider-Man: Arc 3: Spider-Man (Epilogue)

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dr. Karla Sofen
Dr. Karla Sofen
Peter Parker
Peter Parker

Eddie Brock-Parker
Eddie Brock-Parker

No Caption Provided

Marvel - The Beginning:

The Amazing Spider-Man: The Spider-Man - Arc III

Epilogue

Eddie sits on a green couch as school counselor Karla Sofen opens the blinds and lets the sunlight fill the room.

"Feel better?" she asks him.

Eddie leans forward off the couch, "A little." he replies.

Karla stares out the window and smiles, "It'll take time, I know it something you’d expect me to say, but trust me. Just be constructive with whatever you do and you'll be fine. Have you been able to sleep since the incident yesterday? Some students are very shaken up.".

Eddie shakes his head, "No I wasn't actually that shaken up. Seeing spider-man was pretty cool though. My brother though, I don't know how he got grazed by a bullet though. He said he called the police when the shot at him."

Karla looks at Eddie over her shoulder, brushing aside her blond hair, "HE's very fortunate he didn't get shot." she says. Eddie rolls his eyes, "Say whatever positive thing you may want to about him....I still and will always blame him for my Uncles Death." he says, standing up from the chair.

Karla Sofen sighs, "Let's leave off on that til next week okay, but think about this, why out of all people do you blame him? she asks.

Eddie rolls his eyes as he opens the door to the office to leave and sees Peter with MJ and Gwen down the hall looking at his arm as Harry takes a picture of him.

Eddie turns back to the counselor, "That’s easy, because my dad died saving him when our house burned down to the ground, he went back for him and left me in the cold even know, when he think he has everything he still does." he says.

Karla arches her eyebrow at the latter part of his statement "What do you mean by that?" he says.

Eddie smirks, "Let’s leave off on that til next week, shall we?" he says stepping out the office and closing the door behind him.

Karla Sofen stares at the door and raises her eyebrow brief while rolling her tongue in her mouth, “Oh nick is gonna like him.

LATER

No Caption Provided

Walking along the sidewalk lined with trees and private homes, Peter Parker, still close to the school, hastily rounds the corner of the street, hoping to change into his spider-man costume unseen. However, as he proceeds down Maple Avenue, Peter stops in his tracks, almost bumping into an older woman holding a plastic black bag.

“Oh Sorry my fault!” Peter says, hastily trying to walk away.

“Peter!”

Peter stops in his tracks, looking over his shoulder at the older woman standing afar from him in her fitted black trench coat. Her oversized round black sunglasses made it hard for him to identify her, but there was something familiar about her long white dreadlocks that seemed to reach the back of her knees.

“Do I know you?” Peter asks with an arched eyebrow.

“You did a good job, saving all those people.”

“Excuse me? I-I don’t know you.” Peter replies, motioning away from her, “Have a good day.” He says, walking away.

“You saved a lot of people and didn’t kill one person, I’m glad to see you chose the better path despite the others.”

Shaking his head, Peter starts to feel unnerved by the older woman, and hastily walks faster down the block but still feel her stare.

“Your FATHER would be proud.” She shouts.

Peter eyes open wide, freezing in mid-stride as a chilly breeze kicks up the twirling dead leaves around him. Taking a step back, Peter clenches his jaw as his hair flies in wind and turns to the woman holding her black plastic bag at the corner, with an aged smirk coming across her face.

Gulping, Peter tightens his fist, “What did you say?

“I said your father would be proud Peter.” The older woman says, slowly walking towards him, “Your, outstanding heroics truly separates you from villains, vigilantes from and marks you a, true hero.” She says, placing her hand on his shoulder, “You’re truly special but you still need, well, training.”

Pulling away from her, Peter gulps, feeling panic grip his emotions, “WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?”

The old woman thrusts out her hand, shooting out a curling strand of golden glowing webbing that gently caresses Peter Parker’s face, making him tremble in fright as she smiles at him, “Me? Just a friend who’s always a call away and had a gift for you.” She says, placing the plastic bag in his and while tapping him in the center of his forehead.

Feeling every hair on his body stand on end, Peter closes his eyes, feeling as if all went white.

“Peter? Peter?”

Fluttering his eyes open, Peter blurry vision sharpens as he sees Gwen Stacy crouches over him with the bright overcast sky behind her.

“OH my goodness Peter are you okay?” Gwen asks as Peter sits up, holding his head.

“Wha?”

“Peter Parker, I just found you on the floor, out cold! Did Flash knock you out or something?!” Gwen asks.

Peter looks around, seeing only houses and parked cars before realizing the plastic black bag in his hands.

“What’s that?” Gwen asks, reaching out to it but Peter awkwardly pulls it back.

“Uh-duh uh…dirty, under…wear?” Peter replies awkwardly, watching Gwen jolt back.

“OH OKAY!” Gwen says, watching Peter slow rise to his feet.

“You want me to walk you home?” Gwen asks, her face filled with concerned as Peter rubs his eyes, trying to get his bearings.

“No no, I’m uh…just fine…” Peter nods, but glances inside the black plastic bag and opens his eyes wide at the sight of a new Spider-Man costume, “…ya…just fine.” He says, closing the bag and looking around.

“Peter are you okay?” Gwen asks again, seeing Peter look around frustrated.

END!

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

new Story coming this month!