Marvel - The Beginning: The Amazing Spider-Man: Arc 1:Everything is Connected Pt.2

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By silverspidey
No Caption Provided

Marvel - The Beginning: The Amazing Spider-Man:

Arc 1: Everything is Connected

Part 2

P.S. 33 Queens Lincoln High School

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Down the white floored hallway, the red lockers glisten from the morning sunlight that shines in through the windows and large front doors. Voices of kids fill the air as students stand by and lean on their red lockers. Some talking to girls, others huddled around each other on Instagram, some comparing cell phones while many more continue to laugh and gossip. Classic High School Weather.

Among the ruckus of school kids, Peter Parker looks down the hallway and immediately spots between the walls lined with students, the ground of football players.

All of them with green jackets. The cheerleaders in their short white skirts and green top walk and laugh amongst each other. In the center of them all, is the blond haired slicked back Flash Thompson. Walking tall over cheerleaders, Liz Allen, Sally Avril, and Gwen Stacy, Flash twirls his football in his hands and spins it on his finger.

Slamming his locker shut, Peter rolls his eyes,, "You know what I don’t care about them, I don’t care. I have bigger things to think about.”

“As you’ve been saying that for the past fifteen minutes…” Harry says, looking at Peter’s OZCORP Invitation Letter, "You really think you’re gonna get this? I mean, like, I know my pops, he's such a perfectionist? You think you’ll land it?” he asks.

“I have to get that internship Harry…” Peter confesses, “…for the fact that Eddie and I are on the same floor kills my grades cause I’ve been fudging his grades so he can pass classes and its screwing with mine…”

“WHOA WHOA WHOA!” Harry shouts, “You’re ^&*!@# ME RIGHT?!”

“WILL YOU KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!” Peter exclaims.

“Sorry but DUDE, like, he’s the devil…no offense.”

“I know, but it’s not for him though…” Peter says, “…it’s for Uncle Ben. The old man really likes him on the football team and if Eddie doesn’t keep a C-Average….”

“He’s benched and then kicked off.”

“And buh bye potential scholarship and hello Eddie at home. In the end, it works for me.” Peter says, “Plus, you should see Uncle B talks about football with him, he’s is all proud of him. With Eddie gone, maybe, just maybe he’ll notice me when I show him stuff like this.” He says, holding out the OSBORN INTERNSHIP INVITE.

However as Peter and Harry turn to walk into the rowdy classroom, Peter stops in his tracks as if struck by lightning. Feeling as if he was punched in the face, his eyes lock into the glorious soul sitting across the room.

Over Delvin and Cashini kissing, just behind stinky Kevin picking his nose and trying to touch a Laurel's curly straw yellow hair as she's face deep in Instagram. In front of the goth girl giving Harry an evil look as he fails at 'wooing' her, Peter sees a red headed girl, dressed in a black ‘BEATLES’ T-shirt, blue jeans. It was almost poetry just watching her sit quietly at her desk, staring out the window.

Peter feels his heart pound in his chest like a drum. His palms grow moist. His tongue goes dry and reaches over, shaking Harry, furiously with excitement, making him disengage his failed flirting.

"Who...who's...who's...who's...

Harry hits Peter on the back of his neck.

"OW! Harry! Who's that? Thanks." says Peter.

Harry slides in front of Peter with a pervy smirk, "Why? You likeY? Huh? Huh? Wanna get some of that!?”"

"Dude like get out the way!" Peter mumbles, pushing him aside to get a look at the redhead.

"Her name Mary Jane." whispers Harry, “New Transfer Student.”

“Know anything about her?”

“Totally!”

Peter looks at him with a raised eyebrow. Harry shrugs, “Sally Avrils super secret but not so secret Twitter page got info. Anyway, supposedly, Maryjane Watson can’t go onto the next grade cause her old man moves a lot and she was in the right class but in the wrong district. So they gave her a pass, but she could finish her day here as a ‘credit’ if she attends this next school year.”

Peter's face drains. “Man I gotta wait the whole…”

“She lives three blocks away.” Harry interjects.

Blood flows through his veins again.

“Wow…” Peter exclaims and looks at Harry, "...what DOESN’T Sally Avril know…”

“UH! PEACE OUT DUDE!” Harry exclaims, hurrying away from him like zebra running away from a lions targeted dinner.

Peter watches Harry race to his seat but suddenly feels the heavy hand of a rather overweight football player grabs him by the shoulder.

"HEY IT’S PUNIE PARKER! WEDGIE TIME!" he yells.

"NO WAAAH AAHHH!!!" yells Peter as Hubie, the massive linebacker grabs Peter by the back of his pants and drags him down the hallway.

"STOP IT HUBIE!" yells one of the cheer leaders.

Peter tries to run but Hubie holds on to him tight, dragging him along.

"I'M GLAD YOU FIND ME SO INTERESTING BUT YOU REALLY HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER WAY TO VENT YOUR DYSFUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR YOU OVERSIZED TWINKIE! WATCH A MOVIE, LEARN FROM THOSE TWILIGHT DUDES AND BITE SOMEONE WHY DONTCHA, DO WHAT YOU LIKE BUT LET ME GO!" Peter yells, but to no avail.

In the middle of the hallway, Peter already sees the majority of the students rallying around them in a closed circle and chanting ‘GO! GO! GO! GO!’ like those Roman citizens in that Gladiator with Russell Crow, right before he was about to kill that guy in the stadium before yelling ‘ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!’

Looking up at Hubie, Peter so wanted to be Russell Crowe right now OR at least have a sword.

As the overwhelming shame and embarrassment colors Peter’s face increasingly reddening face, a voice out the crowd shouts pierces through the crowd.

"HUBIE I SAID STOP IT THIS INSTANT!" shouts a livid Gwen Stacy, the blond of the cheer leader who squeezed her way past other riotous kids and stands before Hubie like Daniel in front of Goliath….who ate donuts and totally let himself go weight-wise.

Hube shakes his head, making his chubby cheeks jiggle.

“Nah blondie, Puny Parkerz gots its comin’.” Hubie says and pulls Parker straight up and beings pulling up Peter’s underwear waistband!

“HUBIEEEEEEEE!!” Peter shouts.

“GO GO GO GO!" goes the harmonious yell of the students.

Hubie smiles as Peter closes his eyes tight in pain as Gwen covers her mouth.

"One abominable wedgie comin' up!" he says.

“HUBIE ENOUGH!!!” shouts a thunderous voice.

Peter’s desperate eyes snap to his brother standing in the middle of the hallway next to Flash Thompson.

“PUT.HIM.DOWN!" Eddie snaps.

Hubie, looks at him confused, "B-but it's the shrimp." he says letting Peter go.

"Finally! You jerk." says Gwen kicking Hubie in the shin, making him howl in pain and hop up and down holding his leg.

Embarrassed but grateful, looks to Eddie glaring at Hubie.

"Thanks bro I owe ya one.” Peter mumbles, quickly gathering his books on the floor.

Eddie looks at everyone as Peter gets his stuff., "YO! Everyone listen’up..." he shouts, briefly glancing at Maryjane in the crowd before turning his attention back to everyone, “…this kid here…” pointing to Peter.

Peter looks at him suspiciously since he said the word 'kid' which only denotes something bad is about to happen.

"He's my brother and nobody touches him, especially before we go on the last school trip of the year, unless you wanna make it memorable…so if you do, no one touches my brother…BUT ME!”

Suddenly Eddie grabs Peter underwear waistband and yanks it has high as it can go, snapping it and pulls it over Peter’ head, giving him an Abominable wedgie as Peter screams at the top of his lungs.

"AND ONLY I GIVE THE WEDGIES! WOOO HOOO! CONSTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR WOOO!!" he yells

“EEEEEEEEDDDIEEEEEEEE!!!” Peter shouts.

“ED-EEE ED-EEE!” Hubie chants as everyone roars with laughter as Eddie holds his brother up while pumping his fist in the air.

Stunned, Gwen holds her mouth closed in shock.

Standing before everyone, Eddie throws a groaning Peter to the floor and folds his arms, smiling at everyone, “NOW EVERYONE READY FOR THE LAST TRIP OF THE YEAR?”

“EVERYONE IS READY!” shouts a voice.

Eddie’s face turns pale as he looks behind him at Principal Elfman standing behind him with his arm folded and shifting his very bushy mustache.

“Everyone but you Mister Parker.”

A few hours later…

Embarrassed, shamed, and moved to tears, Peter Parker sits in the back of the school bus. With hood of his brick red hoodie pulled over his flush red face, Peter leans his head on the window, staring out at the school as children get out early for lunch. Clutching the Intern Invitation letter in his hand, Peter's brown eyes shift to it. Biting his lip and clenching his jaw, Peter simply throws it to the floor before pulling out his ipod and stuffs his white headphones in his ears, ready to tune out the world.

Frustrated and loss for words, Peter looks at Harry as he slides into the seat next to him and gently shoves him.

"Dude." Harry exclaims, pointing to Eddie through the window, exiting the school with the other Football players.

Peter’s face turns red once more, not saying a word as his eyes well up with tears.

Harry looks at Peter look down to his feet and pats him on the back, "Sorry dude." he mumbles.

Peter glances at Eddie surrounded by an entourage of football teammates as Hubie clearly is relating to the other cheerleaders what Eddie did. Eddie puts his arm around Gwen but she pushes him off. Peter watches with interest as Gwen points at Eddie, shoving him back and points at the bus, causing everyone to look at Peter. Shaking his head, Eddie reaches for Gwen but she pulls her hands away and throws her glittery green ‘pom poms’ to the ground, storming away.

Everyone roars into laughter as Eddie calls her but to no avail.Trying to look away, Peter catches sight of Eddie glance at Peter in the school bus with the other students, just staring at him.

As if the moments passed for but a moment, Peter disengages his look and turns away. Gulping, Eddie quickly turns away, feeling guilty, but erupts into laughter as Flash and Hubie throw their arms around him as more students follow behind him.

“Hey, drop something Tiger?”

Peter and Harry look up quickly to see Maryjane standing over them, brushing aside her hair as she holds a crumbled up piece of paper out to Peter.

Harry’s brown eyes open wider than Hippos mouth and starts tugging forcefully on Peter's arm, "AWWhawwhaww DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!"

"Get off me!" Peter grumbles, batting Harry off his arm but then notices Maryjane standing before them.

“Oh crap.”

Chuckling, Maryjane smiles at Peter, “You’re funny.”

Harry smiles and crosses his, "Hey! You know I taught him everything he knows?"

Maryjane rolls her eyes, “Right hotshot.” She retorts, sliding into the seats in front of them and sits on her knees, facing them from the rear seat, “You drop this tiger.”

Peter looks at that crumbled paper, “No. That was for someone…worth having it.”

“DUDE you’re KILLING IT for us!” Harry loudly whispers in Peter’s ear.

Maryjane looks at Peter push Harry back and turn aside to stare out the window.

“He’s uh…” Harry gulps nervously, “…not in the mood I guess.”

“Hmm…” Maryjane huffs, thinking for a moment before reaching in her pocket and pulling out a piece of paper as well. Seeing Maryjane not turning aside or saying anything, Peter watches her from the corner of his eye unfold both pieces of paper and hold them out.

“’OSCORP Summer Intern Invites…” she reads from the both papers, lifting eyes to Peter with a smile, “…for Outstanding Gifted Children’. Not everyone got this you know.”

“You got invited too?” Peter says, turning back to her in keen interest.

“Yeah…” Maryjane says, “…I uh, not super-smart so we’ll see if they take me since I know one other person here got an invite but regardless, it’s a special thing to get, you shouldn’t just throw it away, especially because of those jerk faces.”

“There’s only one jerk face out there.” Peter says, nodding to Eddie outside, “My brother.”

MJ nods and looks at the Paper and looks down at the Invitation, “Well…” she says, not knowing what to say, “…you could sob and be sad cause of those jerks or, take this….”

Peter looks up at Mj smiling at him as she wags the invite in his face.

“…and show them and me just how truly outstanding you are?, So what’d ya say Tiger?”

Her warm smile and positive demeanor make Peter smirk as he take the paper and smooth it out, ”I guess, what’s your name?”

“Maryjane, but YOU can call me MJ.”

“I’m Peter.”

“AN I’m HARRY!”

“Well nice to meet you too Harry. “ MJ smiles as Harry sits back and folds his arms proudly. Looking at Peter, MJ puts her finger to her cheek and thinks for a moment, “Yeah well Tiger. It’s a bit of ride to OSCORP so uh, wake me when we get there okay?” She smiles, hopping back down to her seat.

"ALRIGHT SETTLE DOWN EVERYONE..." yells The Teacher.

As MJ slides back down to her seat, Harry turns to Peter who covers his mouth in shock as Peter pumps his arm in the air as Harry shakes him excitedly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@silverspidey: Great continuation of the arc. I really like the fact that you are bring MJ as the love interest of Peter rather than Gwen because I always felt like MJ and Peter belong together far more than Peter and Gwen.

I cannot wait for the next issue.

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks TDK! MJ is my favorite honestly, I felt like Gwen should've been handled differently so i'm gonna reflect that in this series.

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 batkevin74  Online

@silverspidey: Can you clarify something for me; in chapter one you have Eddie Parker and now it’s Peter...did I miss something?

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74 - yes I did have Eddie Parker. Eddie and Peter are brothers.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 batkevin74  Online

@silverspidey: Brotherly atomic wedgie :) You spelt Russel Crowe wrong the first time but correctly the second time, within sentences of each other. He’s got an E

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 batkevin74  Online