Marvel Re-Imagined: X-Men #6

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

“Senator Kelly, we need to talk.” Councilmen Newman sat in front of Kelly’s desk, she has on her usual white business suit, but looked extremely worried.

“What is it Mrs. Newman.” Senator Kelly turned his chair around to face Newman.

“Well, the MRD found a type of cosmic force coming towards Earth, possible mutant, but it so far has shown vast abilities, those that are better than any mutant we have on record. What should we do?”

Kelly snickered “We wait, when the first civilian is harmed, the public will be in full support of the Sentinel program, and we can get rid of these muties for good.”

“Nice tactic sir, in the meantime, what do we do about the Brotherhood, they have been attacking our sites for the longest time now, and they must be stopped.”

Kelly started to walk out the room “It will happen in given time, Councilmen.”

Storm, Iceman, Beast, Wolverine, Rogue, and Gambit began a danger room session.

3 mini-gun turrets popped at the wall, and shot towards Iceman and Storm, but Wolverine pulled them from the line of fire.

Wolverine yelled over the sound of the bullets hitting the metal “Storm, put up mist around the turrets sight, Iceman, we’re gonna need a barrier, Beast, Rogue, Gambit, and I will try to destroy ‘em. “

They all followed what Wolverine said; the mist had blinded the turrets’, while the ice barrier protected bullets it shot from occasional sightings.

Rogue siphoned some of Gambit’s abilities, along with Storm’s. Wolverine hid in the turrets, until it spotted him, and it shot before he even knew it.

Paintballs sprayed all over Wolverine.

An electronic voice was heard in the Danger Room “Training session failed.”

The turrets went back into the ground, and Beast helped Wolverine up.

“We’ll get them next time. Now, I am ready for dinner.” Beast jumped out the Danger Room.

“Professor, did Scott really do all of this?” Jean and Xavier walked in a warehouse, dead MRD agents were scattered across the room. They both looked around for Scott.

“I’d assume so.” Xavier stopped, as he saw an alive MRD agent lying on the floor.

In a grasp voice, he talked to Xavier “Get out while you can.”

Jean and Xavier met eyes, and kept walking.

After a few minutes, they saw Scott, on the floor laying there.

Jean put her hand out to Scott “Scott, it’s Jean, this is my friend, Charles Xavier. We are here to take you home, a place where we can be free.”

Scott stood up “J-J-Jean? You’re alive. Thank god. I didn’t know if I bought you enough time, but…I can’t go with you to Genosha.”

Xavier smiled at Scott “We aren’t going to Genosha.”

“ARGH!”

Kurt heard someone screaming from below him, he raced down the stairs, and saw 2 guard’s standing there, beating a man with their electronic batons.

Kurt pushed the two guards aside, and knelt towards the man, to check on him.

“Are you alright?” Kurt started to turn the man over, but one of the guards stopped him “Mr.Wagner, this is not your concern, please leave.”

Then, seconds later, the man jumped up.

2 adamantium claws sprouted from his knuckles, and he stabbed the guards.

Kurt almost yelled “Daken, what are you doing here, why’d you kill the guards!”

Daken started to run, Kurt followed him. “It’s all a lie Kurt, Emma Frost really killed Kitty, not the MRD, she put an illusion in your head.”

Kurt stopped and yelled “That b*tch!”

Daken went to Kurt “Look, I know that you want revenge, but we need to go. Now, Sunspot and Husk are waiting for us outside.”

Kurt and Daken started to run outside, when they got there, Husk and Sunspot where passed out on the floor. Daken looked around.

“We’re going to need a new plan. Do you have any idea where we can call the X-Men?”

Kurt thought for a second “No. Maybe if we can-“

Mystique came out from the shadows, she kicked Daken in the face, he was un-fazed by it, and yelled at Kurt.

“Get to the cells, break them out.” Daken then lunged at Mystique.

Kurt ran back out into the building, until he found himself at the cell door.

It was used for the supposed “bad” mutants, but Kurt knew that it was just where he Magneto kept anyone who didn’t live in his self-made belief that Genosha is a home for mutants, and is just that.

Kurt had taken one of the key cards, he inserted into the slot, and it opened up a room of cells, each with mutants in them.

A definite surprise to Kurt, he saw an old friend, his name was Jean aka Northstar, a graduated mutant at the academy.

Kurt unlocked the cell.

“Northstar, how’d you end up in here?”

Northstar laughed “I told you I always had the hots for Scarlet Witch.”

Kurt giggled “Okay, back to business, quick, unlock any Xavier student or friend in here, then come with me.”

Northstar did so at light speeds, he returned the keys to Kurt.

10 mutants stood behind Kurt and Northstar, he looked at them, and knew all of them.

Kurt smiled “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

They all left the same way Kurt had gotten in, Daken was still fighting Mystique, but as soon as she saw Kurt and the other mutants, she shape-shifted into a snake and slithered away.

Daken looked at his fellow mutants “Now, Xavier sent me here to just get Kurt, but I must say, I am glad that you all are with us, now, we must leave.”

Daken and Northstar picked up Sunspot and Husk.

An underwater helicopter (Courtesies of Forge) swayed in the water, but Daken noticed that it was too small.

“Crap, it isn’t going to fit everyone.”

One of the escaped mutants, Box, stepped up.

He signaled everyone to move to the side “I got this.”

He touched the helicopter, and it shifted into a large almost helicarrier typed vehicle.

Daken rushed in, and patted the boy on the back “Good job Box, now everyone, on the helicopter.

They all boarded onto the helicopter.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

This is f*cking awesome!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice said:

“Senator Kelly, we need to talk.” Councilmen Newman sat in front of Kelly’s desk, she had on her usual white business suit, her face etched with worry.

“What is it Mrs. Newman?” Senator Kelly turned his chair around to face Newman.

“Well, the MRD found a type of cosmic force coming towards Earth, possible mutant, but it so far has shown vast abilities, those that are better than any mutant we have on record. What should we do?”

Kelly sniggered “We wait. When the first civilian is harmed, the public will be in full support of the Sentinel program, and we can get rid of these muties for good.”

“Nice tactic sir, in the meantime, what do we do about the Brotherhood? They have been attacking our sites for the longest time now, and they must be stopped.”

Kelly started to walk out the room “It will happen in given time, Councilmen.”

Storm, Iceman, Beast, Wolverine, Rogue, and Gambit began a danger room session. Three mini-gun turrets popped at the wall, and shot towards Iceman and Storm, but Wolverine pulled them from the line of fire.

Wolverine yelled over the sound of the bullets hitting the metal “Storm, put up mist around the turrets sight; Iceman, we’re gonna need a barrier! Beast, Rogue, Gambit, and I will try to destroy ‘em. “

They all followed what Wolverine said; the mist had blinded the turrets’, while the ice barrier protected bullets it shot from occasional sightings. Rogue siphoned some of Gambit’s abilities, along with Storm’s. Wolverine hid in the turrets, until it spotted him, and it shot before he even knew it. Paintballs sprayed all over Wolverine.

An electronic voice was heard in the Danger Room “Training session failed!”

The turrets went back into the ground, and Beast helped Wolverine up.

“We’ll get them next time. Now, I am ready for dinner.” Beast jumped out the Danger Room.

“Professor, did Scott really do all of this?” Jean and Xavier walked in a warehouse, dead MRD agents were scattered across the room. They both looked around for Scott.

“I’d assume so.” Xavier stopped, as he saw an alive MRD agent lying on the floor.

In a grasp voice, he talked to Xavier “Get out while you can.”

Jean and Xavier met eyes, and kept walking.

After a few minutes, they saw Scott, on the floor laying there.

Jean put her hand out to Scott “Scott, it’s Jean, this is my friend, Charles Xavier. We are here to take you home, a place where we can be free.”

Scott stood up “J-J-Jean? You’re alive. Thank god. I didn’t know if I bought you enough time, but…I can’t go with you to Genosha.”

Xavier smiled at Scott “We aren’t going to Genosha.”

“ARGH!”

Kurt heard someone screaming from below him, he raced down the stairs, and saw two guards standing there, beating a man with their electronic batons. Kurt pushed them aside, and knelt towards the man to check on him.

“Are you alright?” Kurt started to turn the man over, but one of the guards stopped him “Mr.Wagner, this is not your concern, please leave.”

Then, seconds later, the man jumped up. Two adamantium claws sprouted from his knuckles, and he stabbed the guards.

Kurt almost yelled “Daken!? What are you doing here? Why’d you kill the guards?!?

Daken started to run, Kurt followed him. “It’s all a lie Kurt, Emma Frost really killed Kitty, not the MRD, she put an illusion in your head.”

Kurt stopped and yelled “That b*tch!”

Daken went to Kurt “Look, I know that you want revenge, but we need to go. Now, Sunspot and Husk are waiting for us outside.”

Kurt and Daken started to run outside, when they got there, Husk and Sunspot where passed out on the floor. Daken looked around.

“We’re going to need a new plan. Do you have any idea where we can call the X-Men?”

Kurt thought for a second “No. Maybe if we can-“

Mystique came out from the shadows, she kicked Daken in the face, he was un-fazed by it, and yelled at Kurt.

“Get to the cells, break them out.” Daken then lunged at Mystique.

Kurt ran back out into the building, until he found himself at the cell door. It was used for the supposed “bad” mutants, but Kurt knew that it was just where he Magneto kept anyone who didn’t live in his self-made belief that Genosha is a home for mutants, and is just that. Kurt had taken one of the key cards, he inserted into the slot, and it opened up a room of cells, each with mutants in them.

A definite surprise to Kurt, he saw an old friend, his name was Jean aka Northstar, a graduated mutant at the academy. Kurt unlocked the cell.

“Northstar, how’d you end up in here?”

Northstar laughed “I told you I always had the hots for Scarlet Witch.”

Kurt giggled “Okay, back to business, quick, unlock any Xavier student or friend in here, then come with me.”

Northstar did so at light speeds, he returned the keys to Kurt.

Ten mutants stood behind Kurt and Northstar, he looked at them, and knew all of them.

Kurt smiled “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

They all left the same way Kurt had gotten in, Daken was still fighting Mystique, but as soon as she saw Kurt and the other mutants, she shape-shifted into a snake and slithered away.

Daken looked at his fellow mutants “Now, Xavier sent me here to just get Kurt, but I must say, I am glad that you all are with us, now, we must leave.”

Daken and Northstar picked up Sunspot and Husk.

An underwater helicopter (Courtesies of Forge) swayed in the water, but Daken noticed that it was too small.

“Crap, it isn’t going to fit everyone.”

One of the escaped mutants, Box, stepped up.

He signaled everyone to move to the side “I got this.”

He touched the helicopter, and it shifted into a large almost helicarrier typed vehicle.

Daken rushed in, and patted the boy on the back “Good job Box, now everyone, on the helicopter.

They all boarded onto the helicopter.

Good, it keeps improving. Keep it up.