Marvel Re-Imagined: X-Men #1

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

On a beach in Jersey, there sat two people. They sat on towels, under an umbrella; both looked relaxed, relieved, and peaceful like there wasn't anything to be worried about.

"Kurt, you know today is one of those days"

"What are you talking about Kitty?"

"One of those days when it feels safe, when it feels like we are regular people"

"We ARE regular people"

"We can think that all we want; we aren't! We can't even get a job at McDonalds because of who we are, we get threatened with guns on a daily basis, you couldn't even leave the mansion until Forge made you that device. All of this because we have powers, we shouldn't even be saving humans from Magneto, if he wishes to kill them, so be it, they should have let us live in peace."

"Keep it down, they may be watching us"

"They are always watching us Kurt, they know better than to raid the X-Mansion"

"How do you know?"

"I saw one of their cameras in the lawn, I took care of it"

"How?"

"Forge placed something that disables all electronics within 30 feet if they are not owned by someone that resides at the Mansion"

"Ok, well I think it's time to get back"

"Yup"

Kitty took Kurt's hand and within a half of a second, BAMF, they were gone.

In a classroom at the mansion, girls gossiped, boys talked about sports. The classroom was full of life, joy, and happiness. A woman walked into the room, she looked fairly young due to her slim physique and white stripes in her brown hair. The students all stopped talking and sat down in their seats. The teacher opened a binder and said

"Hello Students. Welcome to Power Control 101. My name is Ms. Marie; this class is all about helping you control you powers and abilities"

A young man raised his hand.

"Yes Douglas"

" Ms.Marie, I don't see how my powers fit into this class, I can only translate languages, it can't get out of control or anything"

"Well, what if you try and decipher twelve languages in ten seconds, your brain couldn't handle it, you would most likely have major migraines. It could get to the point where you might have to be hospitalized"

"Ok, I get it"

"Now, whether your power is offensive or defensive or even both, plays a huge factor in power control, have you all heard of The Invisible Woman"

In unison the class said "Yes"

"Well her force fields are a defensive power, they are usually controlled easier than offensive powers, have you all heard of a former X-Man Cyclops"

Again in unison the answer was "Yes"

" Well he had an offensive power, his eyes shoot out amazing lasers but this happened whenever his eyes were open, he had to use ruby to be able to have a normal everyday life"

A bell rung and students said goodbye to their teacher and left the classroom. Ms.Marie also packed her things and got ready to leave when a young man walked in, he looked like he had been out in the forest for years, his hair was bushy, his leather jacket was torn up along with his jeans, and all he had was socks on his feet.

"Logan is that you"

"Hey Rog-"

Rogue hugged him so tight Logan could barely breath. "Well Rogue you must have missed me"

"It hasn't been the same without you"

"Well I'm back now"

"So how is Itsu?"

"She is doing fine"

"Ok, well nice to see you"

"You too Rogue, well I'm going to go to the danger room to kill some holograms"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

Logan walked away from the classroom and entered the Danger Room. The Danger Room was the size of two normal houses. He set it to level 3 Difficulty jut because he wasn't feeling all that well.

Three robot looking hard light holograms rushed at Logan. He quickly dodged all their first attacks. He stabbed one robot with his adamantium laced claws in the face and slammed it into the floor destroying its head. He cut the arm off one robot, slashed its torso, then ripped it's head off. He was hit by one robot in the stomach, but Logan instantly recovered and tore the robot's legs off.

Another three came out. They were much quicker though. Two were able to gang up on Logan and punch him very hard. Logan used his samurai skills to jump over the robots by inserting his claws into the right spot that allowed him to throw himself over them. He threw 1 robot across the room where it broke into a million pieces. He leapt off of the nearest robot and lunged onto another allowing him to rip the robots insides out. He evaded the other robot and surprised it from behind with a stab to the back and head. He ripped the robot in half.

A voice on the loudspeaker said "Training Session #124 is now over, please proceed to the door"

Logan did just that and left, back into the hallways of the X-Mansion.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#2  Edited By GR2Blackout

COOL!

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ekrolo

Awesome

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

This. Is. Epic. I. Need. More.

andrewtheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 59

#5  Edited By andrewtheking

nice

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By deadpoolrules

Cool!

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COOL!

HereBeMonsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HereBeMonsters

Really good :D

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice said:

On a beach in Jersey, there sat two people. They sat on towels, under an umbrella; both looked relaxed, relieved, and peaceful like there wasn't anything to be worried about.

"Kurt, you know today is one of those days"

"What are you talking about Kitty?"

"One of those days when it feels safe, when it feels like we are regular people"

"We ARE regular people"

"We can think that all we want; we aren't!We can't even get a job at McDonalds because of who we are, we get threatened with guns on a daily basis, you couldn't even leave the mansion until Forge made you that device. All of this because we have powers, we shouldn't even be saving humans from Magneto, if he wishes to kill them, so be it, they should have let us live in peace."

"Keep it down, they may be watching us"

"They are always watching us Kurt, they know better than to raid the X-Mansion"

"How do you know?"

"I saw one of their cameras in the lawn, I took care of it"

"How?"

"Forge placed something that disables all electronics within 30 feet if they are not owned by someone that resides at the Mansion"

"Ok, well I think it's time to get back"

"Yup"

Kitty took Kurt's hand and within a half of a second, BAMF, they were gone.

In a classroom at the mansion, girls gossiped, boys talked about sports. The classroom was full of life, joy, and happiness. A woman walked into the room, she looked fairly young due to her slim physique and white stripes in her brown hair. The students all stopped talking and sat down in their seats. The teacher opened a binder and said

"Hello Students. Welcome to Power Control 101. My name is Ms. Marie; this class is all about helping you control you powers and abilities"

A young man raised his hand.

"Yes Douglas"

" Ms.Marie, I don't see how my powers fit into this class, I can only translate languages, it can't get out of control or anything"

"Well, what if you try and decipher twelve languages in ten seconds, your brain couldn't handle it, you would most likely have major migraines. It could get to the point where you might have to be hospitalized"

"Ok, I get it"

"Now, whether your power is offensive or defensive or even both, plays a huge factor in power control, have you all heard of The Invisible Woman"

In unison the class said "Yes"

"Well her force fields are a defensive power, they are usually controlled easier than offensive powers, have you all heard of a former X-Man Cyclops"

Again in unison the answer was "Yes"

" Well he had an offensive power, his eyes shoot out amazing lasers but this happened whenever his eyes were open, he had to use ruby to be able to have a normal everyday life"

A bell rung and students said goodbye to their teacher and left the classroom. Ms.Marie also packed her things and got ready to leave when a young man walked in, he looked like he had been out in the forest for years, his hair was bushy, his leather jacket was torn up along with his jeans, and all he had was socks on his feet.

"Logan is that you"

"Hey Rog-"

Rogue hugged him so tight Logan could barely breath. "Well Rogue you must have missed me"

"It hasn't been the same without you"

"Well I'm back now"

"So how is Itsu?"

"She is doing fine"

"Ok, well nice to see you"

"You too Rogue, well I'm going to go to the danger room to kill some holograms"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

Logan walked away from the classroom and entered the Danger Room. The Danger Room was the size of two normal houses. He set it to level 3 Difficulty jut because he wasn't feeling all that well.

Three robot looking hard light holograms rushed at Logan. He quickly dodged all their first attacks. He stabbed one robot with his adamantium laced claws in the face and slammed it into the floor destroying its head. He cut the arm off one robot, slashed its torso, then ripped it's head off. He was hit by one robot in the stomach, but Logan instantly recovered and tore the robot's legs off.

Another three came out. They were much quicker though. Two were able to gang up on Logan and punch him very hard. Logan used his samurai skills to jump over the robots by inserting his claws into the right spot that allowed him to throw himself over them. He threw 1 robot across the room where it broke into a million pieces. He leapt off of the nearest robot and lunged onto another allowing him to rip the robots insides out. He evaded the other robot and surprised it from behind with a stab to the back and head. He ripped the robot in half.

A voice on the loudspeaker said "Training Session #124 is now over, please proceed to the door"

Logan did just that and left, back into the hallways of the X-Mansion.

Okay, above is a minor edit of part 1 of your X-Men (I saw part 6 went up and realised I hadn't read any of this, so I 'd start at the start). You, like most of us, get your their, there & they're's mixed up. Also there's nothing wrong with writing 2 or 3, it just $#it's me, hence the reason I changed it. If you're writing then write two, if you're doing maths then 1, 2 & 3 (that is just my opinion though)

I do like that the X-Mansion is a functioning school, curious on who all the other students are.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By xxxddd

Now I see why my threads die.

Everyone is on these threads.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points