batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

(Been a while, but finally cleaning up loose ends on some fan fics)

Previous Chapters

Franklin DuChamp ran for the lifts when more red and green ninjas crashed through the glass wall of DuChamp & Murdock. “Oh mon Dieu aide moi!”

“Handra has judged you unworthy!” said a ninja who stepped to the front brandishing a pair of sai.

“HAIL HANDRA!” chanted the others.

Franklin ran in small panicked circles not knowing where to go. “What do want?”

“Your head!” stated the ninja.

“How about some coffee?” Franklin hurled a cup at him which the ninja easily caught. Slowly the Handra ninjas closed in on the terrified lawyer.

__

High above New York on a Handra hover ship, Purple Skull sat in control hub that former leader Baron Shoji Von Strucker occupied before the Nazi telepath took over Handra with his powers despite the dampeners to prevent such a thing. Draped over his shoulders was Typhoid Frost, a vicious opportunistic woman who’d hitched her wagon to the powerful psychic. Around them stood Midnight’s Eye, Victor Kraven and Raoul Wilson who weren’t too happy about this plan forced upon them.

“I can’t believe you, you giant butterball, knew EVERYTHING about Moon Devil,” the assassin Midnightesye muttered to Wilson. “And just sat on that info.”

“Shut up!” Wilson hissed as he watched the monitors.

__

Jessica Walters grabbed the heavy wooden defense table and hurled it at the ninjas who’d burst in through threw the court windows. “COURT IS ADJOURNED!”

Marc slid across the floor and behind the witness box as the room was engulfed in chaos.

-Why are you hiding?-

I’m a blind lawyer in the middle of a trial during the day when it was attacked by ninjas, you do the math

-You should be beside that green giantess, slaughtering those who dare to a…-

Oh, shut up! You’re a nocturnal lunar god who is very arbitrary when you decide I can use my powers

-Be my vengeance. Strike them down-

Marc ripped open his shirt to reveal his Moon Devil costume. “Yes Khonshu”

__

DuChamp & Murdock exploded with light and fury as Dr Strangelocke teleported into the room beside Franklin, her cloak swirling and her hands charged with purple daggers of focused telepathic force.

“Who are you woman?” barked the leader.

“I am Dr Strangelocke, Sorceress Supreme of this dimension,” she replied. “This man is now under my protection.”

“Oh, thank you ma belle amie!” gushed Franklin.

“You will leave this place,” she stated firmly.

“Handra does not take orders from a woman!”

“HAIL HANDRA!”

“Well, you were warned.”

__

“Sorry. Not sorry. My bad. Whoops!” The young hero Powerball rambled as he bounced around, across and through the throng of ninja who’d invaded a boxing gym in Hell’s Kitchen, which was coincidentally across the street from where he lived.

No Caption Provided

“You face Handra boy!”

“HAIL HANDRA!”

Powerball shrugged as he used his kinetic gravity powers to literally pinball through them. “Are you the guys from Times Square a while ago? Heard Captain Ameriverse and Moon Devil kicked your butts. Are times so bad now that you’re breaking into a smelly old gym? What are you trying to steal, socks?”

“Stand still!”

“How about YOU stay put!” Powerball focused his powers making the talkative ninja’s personal gravity similar to that on Jupiter before smashing into him, bouncing off and ricocheting around the room to clean up the others. “Cool! Didn’t know that’d work!”

“You’ve done great kid,” came a booming voice. Powerball turned to see a glowing white and blue man, shield on his arm, hovering. “Need a hand?”

“Captain Ameriverse!” Powerball exclaimed. “Wow!”

“I’m going to need your help.”

“YESSIR!” shouted the young hero.

__

“So, I’m supposed to believe that you’re not my attorney?” Jessica huffed as she hurled a pair of ninjas out the window with her prodigious strength. “Really?”

“Actually, I’m the judge,” Moon Devil replied as he kicked a ninja in the face, then flipped him over his shoulder onto the floor to be finished off with a punch to the throat.

“Funny,” she grabbed another ninja and used him like a bat to smash away some others. “I could just go back a chapter or two and read what’s been written.”

-This emerald she beast talks too much-

There is no pleasing you, is there?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Bumped