#1 Posted by batkevin74 (15308 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Nexus: Moon Devil Chapter 1

Marvel Nexus: Moon Devil Chapter 2

Marvel Nexus: Moon Devil Chapter 3

Marvel Nexus: Moon Devil Chapter 4

Marvel-Nexus: Moon Devil Chapter 5

Marvel-Nexus: Moon Devil Chapter 6

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-nexus-moon-devil-chapter-7-1601473/#1

__

“Nice to meet you Mr Murdock, I’m Jessica Walters.”

Marc tenderly took the outstretched hand and shook it. “THE Jessica Walters?”

“I hope there isn’t another one,” she laughed.

-HARLOT! STRUMPET! UNCLEAN MONSTER!-

Wow! Could you just settle your outbursts, she’s a potential client!

-She has skin like spinach-

“You okay?” Jessica asked.

Marc took the edge of his desk and guided himself into his chair. “I get these random…headaches, caused by my other senses working overtime.”

“You’re blind?” Jessica gasped then turned and looked right at you, yes you who is reading this fan fic and winked knowingly. She then turned back to Marc. “I had no idea.”

-GREEN BEAST OF CHAOS!-

“Very funny Ms Walters,” Marc picked up a pen. “Now why do you need a lawyer?”

Jessica sighed. “I kinda threw someone’s car into orbit.”

“Judging by your tone it was somebody who has access to a lot of influence,” Marc tapped the pen “So my guess is either the Mayor’s car or…”

“R Raven Ramson.”

“The editor-in-chief of The Daily Bugle,” Marc added with a whistle. “You aim high.”

“I could spend my days fighting Rhinonaut,” Jessica joked and again looked at you reading this and winked. “Go check out Marvel Nexus Spider-Rogue Part 2 to see his first appearance.”

Marc looked puzzled at the weird statement and smiled politely. “So…did you?”

“Did I what? Throw her car into orbit,” Jessica paused before nodding.

“Um being blind I kind of need vocal confirmation or denial,” Marc said pointing to his glasses. “So did you?”

“YES!”

“Was she in it?”

“She got out…just.”

“They might try for attempted murder,” Marc said. “But we’ll wait and see what they come out with. Now why?”

“Did you read her piece on me?”

“I don’t read rubbish,” Marc replied. “Bad for my fingers.”

“Cute,” Jessica said. “She wrote a piece in her Quoth The Raven column she does for that bin liner of a paper calling me all sorts of names! So I threw her car into space, balancing the scales.”

“Balancing the scales would’ve been writing a reply,” Marc said wryly before standing. “I will happily take you as a client so long as you don’t have a street brawl with the Grey Goliath in the lobby.”

“Check out Silver Wasp part two for who Grey Goliath is,” she hissed at you reading the piece. “I’ll wait…you best be googling that information up!”

“Who are you talking to?” asked Marc looking where she was looking.

“Like you have those weird asides, I have mine where I talk to the reader of this fan-fic…it’s a long story.”

“Continued over dinner?”

-NO! Wickedness must be punished! Evil lurks in the city! Khonshu demands…-

Oh hush up you old sand filled migraine!

“Why Mr Murdock, are you hitting on me?”

“Yes, yes I am. And its Marc.”

__

Four SHIELD agents held the shackled Wilson Fisk secure via neck poles as they slowly loaded him into a helicopter atop Manhattan General Hospital. The Sudanese embassy had finally handed him over for treatment from his injuries and now deemed well enough to travel he was being shipped off to The Vault in Colorado.

“He’s all yours,” called the lead guard over the rotors as Fisk was locked into his seat.

“I am sitting in a puddle,” complained Wilson.

“Probably wet yourself hey big guy,” joked another guard before he noticed that there was a red stain under the prisoner. “Um sir? This looks like blood.”

The pilot turned from the cockpit and unloaded a spray of bullets into the agent. The remaining trio went for their weapons but the pilot was up, out and on them quicker than they could draw their firearms. In a brutal yet precise display they were all dead. Slowly the helmet came off.

“Who are you?” asked Fisk.

“Well my mother calls me Lester but if you do, I’ll kill you. I'm Midnightseye. Any more questions or can we go now?”

Wilson scowled at his rescuer.

To be continued…

#2 Posted by ImpurestCheese (12542 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: Nice, although I would suggest a change to Midnight's Eye for the Midnight/Bullseye character, sounds more mysterious that way. Loving the Forth Wall Breaks, it really reminds me to go back and check what has already been written.

#3 Posted by batkevin74 (15308 posts) - - Show Bio

@impurestcheese: Yeah Midnight's Eye or Midnightseye; I wasn't very sure. Also finding that Moon Knight has a really terrible collection of bad guys who don't really mesh well with any DD villains. C'est la vie

#4 Posted by ImpurestCheese (12542 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: Well you use what you have and make do I guess

#5 Posted by batkevin74 (15308 posts) - - Show Bio

@impurestcheese: Yeah but eg: Bullzone wasn't going to work ever. And yes "it really reminds me to go back and check what has already been written" that's the intention :)

#6 Posted by ImpurestCheese (12542 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: There was a Daredevil villain called the Crusher, could be a good partner for Dead Zone

"I'm the Crush Zone in a few seconds my coils will crush your bones into dust!!"

#7 Posted by cbishop (15510 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: Inner personality dialogues and fourth wall breaks and just plain crazy! Nice. And Bullzone could absolutely work- a deadly assassin that talks a line of bull whenever he opens his mouth, but isn't funny about it like Deadpool. It's totally doable. :)

#8 Posted by batkevin74 (15308 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumped