hype2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hype2

Credit to @thefortress for the idea.

The 616 Reboot is a rewrite written by anyone who wants to participate in the rewrite. You will be able to create new stories for your favorite marvel characters, whether it be x-men, spider-man, Iron man etc. The sky's the limit.

1. Try to be creative with it. Don't tell the same old stories, make your own villains, or heroes. Everything is in your hands (concerning the character your writing). Maybe even refresh old material marvel never really used.

2. The second real rule I have is: Don't crossover, I'm fine with anything, as long as it stays within Marvel. Even if you create a character, make it a marvel character. Don't include characters like batman, superman, star wars etc.

3. Have fun with it, this isn't a contest. Just a fun idea I came up with, don't take this personally like you have to create a better story than someone else, this is all just a fun concept I've come up with so don't take anything personally.

4. Try to stay within the main aspects of their character, you may change a characters personality however you like, I only ask that the characters keep the same powers and abilities.

I hope people join in on this and cover some incredible stories. I'm looking forward to this!

Current Stories: X-men, FF (Fantastic Four), Captain Britain, Spider-man...

TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hype2: Hey man! Thanks for the credit! I may try to participate with this at some point. In fact, I am even starting to get ideas swirling around in my head. Actually been in a really big Flash-mood lately (reading his comics, watching the show, all of that), and it has made me kinda upset that my personal favorite of the Big-Two (that being Marvel) does not really have a great speedster. Quicksilver is cool, but that is about it. May try to use this to remedy that. Anyhow, I'll think through some ideas and get to you soon about what I am thinking.

TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also a huge Thor fan, so I may try to do something in that field, too.

hype2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hype2

@thefortress: Credit is the least I could do. I'm looking forward to these Ideas of yours! I personally have an idea of making iron man or spider-man, but pm me anytime you wanna join in on the concept.

TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hype2: alright. Will do. I'll try and come up with some ideas and get back to you as soon as I can.

hype2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PyroFN

@hype2: Kind of already doing that.

hype2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: I figured, I was still wondering if you might be interested in doing other stories.

Avatar image for superiorsgbeast
SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Different political bias will come into play but comics have been political since the 60s

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@hype2: sign me up, need to figure out a character but definitely interested

hype2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hype2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I’d love to join in but I’m very busy at the minute with Uni work that I don’t have time for Comic Vine writing.

Very tempted to write a Defenders series.

hype2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hype2: I might take on other stories if people like my X-Men stories.

Agent_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: How about we just see what you would pitch just so we can get excited for what could have been?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@agent_grimm: That’s very wholesome.

Right so it would have been a merging of Doctor Strange’s Defenders and the Netflix Defenders. The roster would have been Doctor Strange, Daredevil, Moon Knight and Ladyhawk (from MC2). Essentially a hero from a parallel world would have wound up murdered in the Sanctum Sanctorum, none of Strange’s spells work so he brings in Daredevil to help him investigate. They would have ended up doing a brief trip through the multiverse while looking for the killer.

Jaggernutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Thing should become crime fighting ninjas.

BKole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 5

I have a crazy Spider-Man idea that's a fair departure from the norm. I can PM you if you're interested?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Gonna attempt a Falcon story

hype2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: I really like that idea. Hope you are able to write it at some point. I like the idea of Daredevil as both a street-level hero and a more occult-esque hero.