Marvel Mayhem: West Coast Avengers #3

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Seattle, March 22nd, The foundation of the West Coast Avengers' New Headquarters

"So... let me get this straight... you were on the Moon when... an army of Vison androids attacked you. You were forced to leave with... Triton? And... Lockjaw..." Iron Fist said as he thought the whole situation through. "Why did you come to us?"

"I was merely trying to find the woman who's bed I was currently sharing!" Hercules said before drinking an entire can of Iron Bru in a single gulp. "It seems she's currently helping work on your new building!"

Luke Cage glanced around to see a woman wearing a construction helmet blowing a kiss towards Hercules. Herc waved back at her before winking.

"...I don't even want to know what you're thinking of." Luke muttered. "Anyway. Danny what do you want to do?"

"We need to figure out who's behind everything. Then we need to take them down!"

"Right. Where's the rest of the team at?"

"Jen and Wanda said something about patrolling while we stayed here. Luckily... I've got her cell number."

Attalan, The Moon

"Okay. Everyone breathing okay? Nobody suffocating to death?"

"Uh. Fist. You do realize that we can breathe on this area of the moon... right?" She-Hulk asked.

"I know! I'm just... what's the word I'm looking for?"

"Paranoid." Quicksilver muttered.

"Can we please stop this? I want to find out who attacked my home and family." Triton muttered as he pushed past Iron Fist.

"Right. Okay everybody span out and look for any clues."

"And.... Done!" Quicksilver said as he stopped in front of Iron Fist while holding a glove in his hands.

"Well... glad that we chose to have you on the team Pietro!" Luke said as he took the glove from Quicksilver's hands. "Who's is it?"

"...I'm not completely sure." Triton muttered. "However... I seem to remember it from somewhere."

"I have an idea!" Scarlet Witch said as she took the glove from Luke. She slowly walked over to Lockjaw before placing it near his nose. "Lockjaw. Fetch!"

Lockjaw's tail started to wag before his eyes turned purple. Everyone in the area disappeared from the moon before appearing somewhere else.

Aim Base 42, Somewhere in England

"Where the heck are we?!" She-Hulk asked as they teleported into the bases' Hanger Bay.

Over half a dozen AIM agents watched in stunned silence at the strange people that had just appeared from nowhere.

"KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!" An agent shouted.

"Sweet christmas..." Luke muttered.

"Avengers! Take them down!" Iron Fist yelled as he enveloped himself in Chi energy. Everyone else on the team began to run towards the half a dozen AIM agents who were fumbling with their weapons. The agents didn't really stand much of a chance.

"Y'know. It's times like these when I realize how much it must suck to be one of these guys." Iron Fist muttered as he smashed his fist against one of the agent's skulls.

"True." A voice said from an elevator. "However it's going to suck to to be all of you more."

No Caption Provided

"Who is this person?!" Triton asked as he threw his AIM agent to the ground.

"I... AM THE CONTROLLER! The second in command of AIM. AND I'm going to kill every last one of you. Avengers..." The Controller had a mad glint in his eye as he pulled a disc from his belt. "You've made the biggest mistake of your lives by coming here..."

SWEET CHRISTMAS! How are Luke, Danny and the rest of the guys going to get out of this mess?! very easily... In the next issue of West Coast Avengers! So... to be continued I guess...

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

@ekrolo: You're not going to do that whole rant about how you're more evil then he is again. Are you?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: Seriously slow down maybe do some Bullseye stuff. Great work though especially mixing some low level and end of the world type villains.

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Oh Tommy, we already know Im more evil than him, theres no need for me to explain it again >:)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ekrolo: Good. Just imagining that scenario made me think that the people in SAW or Evil Dead had it easy.

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jatoe48er

@tommythehitman: excellent, your pumping these out and the quality is going up with each chapter!i really like the team your putting together. Will Luke stay or go though ? How can he leave . I'll look out for chapter 4 tonight.........

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Man, you're on a roll. I will read this and the second one that I missed asap

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points