Marvel Mayhem: Underworld Stories #1

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

No Caption Provided

This comes out of: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-spider-man-2-1475528/#17

Tombstone frogmarched Jack O’Lantern out the door of the Bar With No Name, bumping into Megatak the bouncer on the door.

“Megatak is not wanting any trouble” stated the big dumb guy’s weird pseudo electric voice.

“Then mind your own business!” said Tombstone as he threw Jack O’Lantern into the alley. He glared at Megatak who stared back with a hollow, barely comprehensive stare. Tombstone sneered and marched up to Jack who was getting to his feet and kicked him in the stomach. “You spilt my drink!”

“I’m sorry!” cried Jack. Tombstone grabbed him by the neck and pulled him to his feet.

“You like breathing?”

No Caption Provided

“Yes!” shouted Jack as the vice like grip tightened around his throat.

“Then whatever you made on that little job you were bragging about inside, is now mine!” Tombstone smiled “You get me?”

“Okay, okay” said Jack as he fished wads of cash out of his pocket and tossed them on the floor “Take it!”

Tombstone watched the cash hit the floor and smiled “You expect me to pick it up off the floor?” A large granite like fist slammed into Jack’s kidney as the grip around his neck got tighter “Pick it up!” Tombstone threw him to the floor. Jack O’Lantern scrambled as he coughed to gather up all the cash and hold it up. Tombstone snatched it out of his hand and quickly thumbed through it.

No Caption Provided

“About thirty grand here,” commented Tombstone.

“Yeah,” coughed Jack as he stood up “You bastard!”

“What did you say?” snarled Tombstone as his hand clamped down on Jack’s shoulder, the Halloween themed villain winced at the force of the blow.

“I said you’re a bastard!” Jack popped a pumpkin bomb from his belt and smashed it into Tombstone’s face. The albino killer clutched his eyes throwing notes into the air. “Take MY money will you, you pale freak!”

Tombstone slowly removed his hands from his face, the corrosive in the pumpkin would probably kill a normal person. All it did was give the gravelly voiced mobster the equilvilent of a chemical peel. Tombstone blinked several times trying to refocus his vision. Jack looked at the money floating around in the air, grabbed a handful and ran.

“You’re a dead man!” cried Tombstone as Jack hightailed it away.

“Seven hundred and six bucks!” muttered Jack as he sat on the roof of an apartment building in the West Village, his glider-disc hovering next to him. “I catch Spider-Man and this is all I got to show for it! Gonna get that white freak...someday.”

No Caption Provided

Tombstone got to the door of the bar, hands full of cash. Megatak stepped in front of the door blocking it. Tombstone looked him up and down and snarled “Get out of my way!”

“Megatak thinks you should go home” he stated.

“Is that so?”

Kelly the barmaid poked her head around from behind Megatak “Sorry ‘stone, not tonight. Rules are for everyone. Good night.”

Tombstone growled as he glared at her then turned his gaze to the big man at the door “This isn’t over!” He stormed off down the alley pausing only to kick over some trashcans like a petulant child. Kelly shook her head.

“You okay?”

“Megatak is fine”

Kelly patted him on the shoulder and headed back inside. Megatak smiled.

To be continued sporadically...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Whoo villain stories. Nice to see Jack escape reasonably unharmed. :-) Can't wait for more.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Villain on villain is that voyeuristic type thing where you really want someone to win but after the fact they kick nine shades of stuff out of each other! And @wildvine wanted Jack O'Lantern so he had to survive but he's not a push over; it's like if Luke Cage picked on Stingray!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: :-) Thanks just had my face cuts washed with salt water. If I could smile without yelling in pain I would

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#7  Edited By wildvine

@batkevin74

As it hasn't been said which Jack this is, I'm thinking its not the one I'm writing. I'm writing the latest one. So feel free to abuse this one Bats. : D

Actually, given the end, I wonder if he's not going to be recurring. Hmmm

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: All I know is this Jack doesn't have the demon powers & weirdness! If you do use the latest Jack maybe we could do an early Halloween special where they fight for the right to be the one true Jack O'Lantern

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@batkevin74:

Sure. Just let me wrap up Howard & Charles first. : P

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Oh there's no rush. Looking forward to H & C 2

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cooio!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batkevin74
4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@batkevin74: “Seven hundred and six bucks!” muttered Jack as he sat on the roof of an apartment building in the West Village, his glider-disc hovering next to him. “I catch Spider-Man and this is all I got to show for it! Gonna get that white freak...someday.” Ahh revenge! And justified revenge too

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers