Marvel Mayhem: New York's Finest Issue 5

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

More stories here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-library-1459473/

No Caption Provided

And continued from: Marvel Mayhem: New York's Finest Issue 1

Marvel Mayhem: New York's Finest Issue 2

Marvel Mayhem: New York's Finest Issue 3

Marvel Mayhem: New York's Finest Issue 4

LowTown, Madripoor

Rage held General Coy up the throat; the little mans feet flapping in the breeze. “YO STONE!”

Lieutenant Marcus Stone looked up “Good job! Now bring him over here with the rest”

Rage tossed him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and joined the rest of Code: Blue and Portal who had seven goons face down, hands and feet cable tied. The plan had worked like a dream, asides from the jaunt through the hellish zombie dimension. Code: Blue inserted near the compound and were in and all over the unsuspecting guards in seconds. The whole insertion took less than two minutes.

“You ordered a hit on a colleague of mine!” stated Stone as he placed a set of cuffs on Coy’s wrists “I don’t take too kindly to that”

Coy smiled “No court in Madripoor will convict me!”

No Caption Provided

Stone smiled “Oh we’re not staying here in your horribly hot little country. You’re coming back with us. See that guy in the 90’s stylised armour, he works for a division of SHIELD making this a multijurisdictional task force endorsed by the various state and federal departments. You will be charges with attempted murder and also several illegal immigration charges for entering the US without a passport!”

“If I tell you who ordered the hit?” Coy hinted.

Rage grabbed him by the collar and yanked him up “THIS ISN’T A GAME M@+#$^*&!”

Stone lowered his glasses “He’s right. Crude, but right.”

“We’ve got company!” said Rassitano as he pointed to the radio of one of the goons.

“Non lethal tactics,” said Stone as he pointed and his team ran to intercept the incoming threat. “Portal, back’em up!”

As they left a door slid open and in walked a man in a beige suit. Coy smiled as Stone trained a gun on him.

“You okay boss?” he asked as he took off his jacket.

“I’d stay where you are big guy,” warned Stone “Your boss is under arrest, you too if you do anything stupid.”

No Caption Provided

“Roughhouse will rip your arms off!” Coy told Rage.

Rage looked at the General and dropped him onto the floor and turned to Roughhouse “YOU TAKE ANOTHER STEP AND I’LL KNOCK YOU INTO THE OCEAN!”

Roughhouse charged forward “Have you free in a moment boss.”

Stone fired a warning shot into the floor but the big man charged in. Rage took a step forward and delivered a spectacular uppercut, catching him square in the chin. The sound was like a sweetly hit baseball as Roughhouse sailed up into the air, through the roof and out of sight. The emotionless Stones jaw dropped slightly whilst Coy was totally taken aback by the impressive display of power.

“I warned him!” said Rage.

“Good job son”

“Lieutenant?”

Stone clicked his radio on “Go!”

“Permission to go live!” shouted Jackson “He’s got a vampire on his payroll! Bad enough going through zombie town, now there’s a goddam vampire!”

“I told you guys!” protested Portal in the background.

“Negative!” ordered Stone “Head back here we’re good to go”

One Police Plaza, holding cells

No Caption Provided

“THIS HAS GOT TO BE AGAINST THE LAW!” yelled Bullet as he stood in the corner of the cell, trapped there by the drooling unrelenting Kraven who’d been brought in several hours earlier after a run in with the Punisher. His burnt exposed flesh stunk and his bones made a grinding noise against the shackles they had put him in…in the centre of the room leaving very little room.

“He’s a prisoner, you’re a prisoner,” said Harry the desk clerk as he looked up from his intense game of snake on his phone “No laws broken.”

Bullet scowled. Kraven just kept swiping and snapping at him, it was like being in a cage with an angry shark. He thought about hitting him but all that open flesh and blood and, well he was scared of catching whatever he had.

“I want my phone call!”

Harry nodded “Duly noted” and returned to his game.

LowTown, Madripoor

Code: Blue laid down suppressing fire as they formed up on Portal.

“We’re going back through that again aren’t we?” groaned Jackson as he went to reload “Lieutenant I’m out of flash bang rounds! All I got left is live ammo”

“Save that for the zombies!” replied Stone “Any time Portal!”

Portal tore a hole in the air “Next stop One Police Plaza”

Bloodscream leapt forward to save his employers when Rage grabbed him by the throat “You want something to eat?” Rage slammed the vampires face into the ground, embedding him in the ground “EAT THAT!”

New York Downtown Hospital, 170 William St

No Caption Provided

Molly Von Richthofen sat on the side of the bed, drip in her arm, looking at the floor. She’d be admitted, against her protests, and checked over. She was still waiting for the doctor, or a nurse, or anybody really to come back and tell her she could leave. She felt fine…asides from the throbbing headache.

She reached over and grabbed her phone and made a call. Molly was a tad perplexed as she could hear it ringing nearby. The door to her room opened.

“You dead?” asked Dallas Riordan as she stood in the doorway.

“DALLAS!” she jumped to her feet.

“I’m effing back! You okay?”

“I’m fine some super idiot tried to squash my head,” said Molly as she hugged her friend “How are you?”

“Better…I guess. Scourge is locked up, I’m not suspended, it’s all good” smiled Dallas.

“Knock knock” said Dr. Elias Wirtham as he entered the room.

“Well hello!” said Dallas quietly, eyeing the handsome black doctor up and down. Molly elbowed her gently.

“So…?” Molly asked.

“To be honest officer, your intracranial pressure is borderline. I would like to keep you in for another day,” he said “But you are free to leave.”

“Thanks doc” said Molly.

“If you suffer any dizziness, blurred vision, ringing in the ears then head straight back okay” Dr Wirtham smiled as he signed her chart “Any questions?”

“Are you single?” said Dallas.

No Caption Provided

“Seriously?” said Molly.

“As a heart attack!” replied Dallas.

Dr Wirtham smirked, handed Dallas a business card and left the room. Dallas looked at the card, then Molly and broke into a smile before doing a victory dance.

“♪I got his number! ♫ I got his number! ♪” sung Dallas.

“You’re back in my life five minutes and you’re embarrassing me!” groaned Molly “Now get out and let me get changed”

One Police Plaza, holding cells

No Caption Provided

The sky rippled and out of the hole burst Code: Blue and Rage, General Coy over his shoulder. Portal brought up the rear firing blasts from his rifle at the undead shapes clambering after them.

“We all through?” he asked.

“SHUT THAT %$#^% THING!” roared Rage.

Portal shut it down and then turned around and spotted Kraven in a cell. “Everybody get back! One got through!”

Harry got up from his seat and stood in front of Portal “That is a suspect, in custody. Put that thing away!”

Portal pushed Harry to the side “Sorry old timer, but under…”

Rage tapped Portal on the helmet with his big fingers “The man said put it away. So PUT IT AWAY!”

Portal snapped “Under section five of the A.R.M…” He didn’t finish his sentence when Rage bonked him on the head hard, sending him to the floor.

“Don’t like that guy!” stated Rage.

To be continued

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

@batkevin74: One of my favorite fics in the group, honest.

Just one thing. I'm not sure if I'm right or not. Shouldn't there be some kind of punctuation in dialogue? You are obviously more experienced but I'm just wondering.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Bloodscream, Cardiac, Roughhouse and Dallas. It's like Imbolc has come early. :-)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Well General Coy actually has those two on his payroll; I needed a doctor and what better way to introduce a doctor who has vigilante tendencies especially to Dallas, who I left in the wilderness for a bit too long and she won best character in a recent poll, who my goal is to have here crossover/interaction with EVERY single MMU character in someway.

"It's like Imbolc has come early. :-)"....ummm...ahhh (after consulting the interweb) a Gaelic festival halfway between the winter solstice and the spring equinox. Okay!

@themanintheshoe:That's nice to hear, thanks! I at times have issues with full stops inside speech, if thats what you mean by punctuation (coz I'm pretty good with everything else imho)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Thanks. Imbolc is the second sabbat of the year. I'd like to see her back in the saddle. Dallas has been gone too long.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Yeah its time she came back. Will do a recap to fill the gap and move along and then....KA-BOOM!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Excellent work sir. This really is one of your finest series's. (That I read anyway)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batkevin74

@irishlad if her brief appearance in Howard & Charles got you excited, here's where she first popped up :)

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Okay ignore that previous comment, this is where she is truly back and Molly's reaction to Dallas is pretty much how I felt except with a lot more fist bumping xD Also sorry for the late comment needed to catch up. I think I'm gonna like this series, not that Bullseye and Punisher aren't good but its a nice variety to have a slightly more light hearted series to read from your machine of writing xD

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishlad: Thanks! Good to have Dallas back, get to do a recap on her "gap" and get her back in the mix.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped in prep for 6

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: I assume the Kraven thing is from Punisher. You've kept Rage on the edge of anger; very nice.