TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

15 Minutes Ago, Slingers HQ...

Pop!

Solo frowned as he teleported into the building's rafters. Weapons equipped to his back and goggles over his face. The building's security was surprisingly light. Sure he'd had to disable several cameras on the way in here but that was pathetic compared to what he was used to.

Something was up.

"I really don't feel good about this guys." A voice said from somewhere below. Solo looked down to see three of the Slingers sitting below. His goggles lit up and flashed information over the heroes' faces.

Jonathan Gallo AKA Ricochet. Powers include the ability of enhanced speed, agility and pre-cognition NOTE: Often uses Throwing discs which bounce off walls.

Edward McDonough AKA The Hornet. Advanced battle suit allows Flight, Superhuman Strength and Energy Blasts. NOTE: Has been known to us sedative darts.

Cassie St Commoms AKA Dusk, Deceased. Powers Include Teleportation, Manipulation of Shadows, Regeneration and Clairvoyance.

"How is she alive?" Solo whispered. The HUD was quiet as it processed the question.

Unknown. Theories across fan sites believe her to have some connection to the Demon Mephisto due to her ability to combat his demons with ease.

Solo nodded. "Mark her in red." He said. "She's the one we need." The HUD covered the silhouette of Dusk in red as Solo prepared for his attack.

"Hello." A voice said from behind. Solo turned in surprise to see Dusk staring at him. Before Solo could pull out his weapon the shadows started to wrap around him and pulled up from his hiding space. "Did you think I wouldn't notice you?" Dusk asked as she lowered them from the ceiling towards the floor.

"Nice one Cassie!" The Hornet said with a smile as he hovered towards them. Ricochet stared in surprise. "Who the heck's this guy?"

"Probably one of those professional assassin guys." Ricochet muttered as he fiddled with one of his throwing discs. "You know... the guys that EVERYONE loves nowadays!" Solo raised an eyebrow towards him.

"I'm... not here for a fight." Solo said as Dusk's shadows started to shrink around him.

""Of course you're not." Dusk said. "You attacked the Slingers. You're not good enough for a fight!"

"I came... for the New Warriors." Solo said as he gritted his teeth. "And... none of you are going to stop me!"

POP!

The Slingers jumped back in surprise as Solo teleported behind Dusk before placing a pistol to the back of her head.

"Now..." Solo said calmly as Ricochet and Hornet both stared in alarm. "I want your friend here to take me to the Warriors..." Solo held onto the pistol firmly. "Or I'll blow her brains out."

"You wouldn't..." Ricochet said nervously. A throwing disc in his hand.

"Why not? Aren't I one of those assassins that everyone loves?" Solo asked with a smile. He gritted his teeth again with a stern look. "Now... let's go."

Dusk stiffened as darkness started to wrap around them.

"It may take a few minutes guys."Dusk said. "I have no idea where those guys could be."

"Just take me to where you remember." Solo said calmly.

Mephisto's Realm...

"Warriors." Solo said as he cocked a machine gun. "Let's get your asses out of here." Solo glanced at the monsters surrounding him and opened fire.

BRAKABRAKABRAKABRAKABRAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a second Solo felt concerned that he might accidentally hit one of the New Warriors. He shrugged it off when a dozen of the monsters collapsed.

"Who the hell are you?!" Nova asked as he flew over. The other Warriors close behind him.

"The name... is Solo." Solo said as he reloaded his clip. "Now get to Dusk!"

Nova nodded as Solo fired another dozen rounds into the small army of hell. He glanced over his shoulder to see the others surrounding Dusk and slowly backed towards them, never once taking his eyes off the demons.

"Amusing..." Mephisto said as he hovered above the crowd. "You came to hell... with a gun?"He smiled. "Who exactly do you think you are?"

"Dusk! Go!" Solo yelled as he tossed the empty gun over his shoulder and ran towards the group. Solo reached his hands out and touched the dark shadowy energy as the team teleported away.

"Tell me Dwayne, where do you think we are?"Iron Man asked as he stared at Night Thrasher. Dwayne shrugged.

"I don't know." He muttered. "The Raft?"

"No actually. Too many people are already there. It's too easy to escape. Did you know in the past 15 Months there's been over Two Thousand escapes from ONE PRISON? That's ridiculous! Too many people are getting hurt!"

"What are you getting at Stark?" Dwayne asked with a frown.

"I created something..."Iron Man said coldly. "A prison that no one can escape from. It has over a thousand SHIELD Agents guarding it, with the only exit able to be turned off with the flick of a button."

"Wow. So where are we?"

"The Negative Zone. I call it Prison 42. At the moment you're the only person here."Iron Man smiled beneath his helmet. "So I'm more then enough."

"Uh... sir?" Prodigy said nervously as he stood at the cell door. "We seem to have a bit of a problem here!"

"What is it Prodigy?"Iron Man asked angrily. I thought I told you to leave us alone!"

"Yeah... but sir. We're under at-"

BOOM!

Prodigy was sent flying across the room as an explosion lit the hallway. Dwayne groaned as he fell to the floor.

"What the hell..." He muttered. He saw Iron Man glare into the explosion as several figures stepped forward.

"I thought Dusk had taken care of you.."Stark muttered as the New Warriors stepped forward.

"Stark." Justice said firmly. "Let him go." Firestar and Solo stood next to him.

"Solo..."Stark said as his suit started to hum with power. "I've already wired the money to your account."

"You think I care about money?" Solo asked with a frown. "While I live, terror dies! Something that you seem to be doing a lot now Stark!"

"I'VE BEEN DOING WHAT'S NECESSARY!"Stark yelled. "THE PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF US! Do you have ANY idea what they've got planned for us?! Sentinels equipped to kill everyone of us! I've been trying to keep us safe!"

"And is that worth betraying your friends?!" Firestar yelled angrily. "People who love you?! Is it worth arresting them for protecting innocents?!"

"Trust me... when I say what I have in mind is much better."Stark asked coldly.

"Right." Nova said as his suit lit up yellow. "THAT'S where we disagree."

Justice gritted his teeth as the team formed up around him.

"New Warriors." He said. "Take him down."

To be concluded...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: A bit of overkill with the '2000' prisoners escaping. So far only one person has escaped in Tales of the Raft. This is quickly winding down and I'm seeing more of the Initiative type stuff creeping in. Brava to you seniorge

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Thanks Cheese! I can easily change it to just Super Villain Prisons in general.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: One day you'll actually read one of my series other than Deadly Foes and Doubt (?). Looking forward to comments.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By YoungJustice

@tommythehitman: Solid issue, the only problems I see are in the character summmaries, in Hornet's profile it should be use instead of us and in Dusk's it should be included instead of include, but they are nitpicks :)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: That stuff can be edited. Thanks for the comment!

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

Don't know who any of those characters are, 'cept for Stark and Nova, but I like it. For a minute I thought it was Annihulus attacking. I was like 'oh no he di'int' lol

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers