TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Mephisto's Realm

"Mortals... welcome to my realm." Mephisto said with a sinister smile.

No Caption Provided

Vance Astrovik stared in horror at the horde lying before him. Mephisto sat on his throne, a horde of tortured souls lay at his feet. Vance slowly stood up and glanced at what was left of his team.Firestar, Nova and Goliath. All were staring in horror at the devil incarnate.

"Vance..." Nova said as he stood up with the rest of the team. "Take Angel and Goliath... and run." He said.

"What?" Justice said as he thought about what Nova had just said. "Rick?! We can't ju-"

"GO!" Nova yelled as he fired several energy blasts of energy from his hands. Mephisto raised a finger causing them to halt in mid air.

"Now... THAT was foolish." Mephisto said with a look of boredom as he sent the blasts flying back towards the Warriors.

"Goliath!" Justice yelled as he ducked beneath one of the blasts. "TAKE FIRESTAR AND GO!" Justice levitated into the air, bringing with him several rocks.

"What about you?!" Goliath asked as he watched Justice follow Nova into the horde.

He received no reply.

New Warrior's HQ...

"Miriam... what's Parkour doing here?" Iron Man asked as he lowered himself into the room. Miriam Sharpe sat calmly on her chair as the unconscious form of the super villain Parkour lay at her feet.

"I tried getting information from the Hood out of him..." Miriam sighed. "He didn't give it..." She muttered. "What do you want Stark?" She asked.

"Project New Warriors has failed. After what Night Thrasher did, the public are going to be frightened of superhumans again... we need something new."

Miriam frowned as she pushed her glasses back up her nose. "What are you suggesting?" Iron Man tilted his head slightly forward and Miriam got the distinct impression he was smiling beneath his helmet.

"I'm saying... we show some Initiative."

"Waaakkkeee upppp..."

Night Thrasher groaned as he opened his eyes. It took a second before he remembered what had happened. Then he realized what he was wearing. His black and red costume had been replaced with an orange prison jumpsuit. Night Thrasher looked up to see Prodigy staring at him through a glass door.

"Sorry about that dude..." Prodigy muttered awkwardly. His helmet cupped under his shoulder. "They put me on the spot back there." Night Thrasher frowned at him.

"Why'd you do it Prodigy?" Night Thrasher asked. "Turn us over to Stark I mean. You were always boasting how you took Stark on in a fight..."

Prodigy sighed as the door whirred open. He took a seat on a bench connected to the glass wall and placed his helmet next to him.

"Do you want to know WHY I picked a fight with Stark when the Registration Act was being discussed?" Prodigy asked. Night Thrasher nodded. "It was because I was drunk... not because I was sticking up for Superheroes rights... because I let myself get wasted..."

"Why?" Night Thrasher asked quietly.

"I was thinking... about my old days as a Slinger... how terrible they went..."

"You've changed since then." Night Thrasher muttered. Prodigy perked up with a smile.

"Do you really think s-" He started to say.

"Prodigy." A stern voice said from the doorway. Night Thrasher turned to see Iron Man staring at both of them with a frown. "No talking with the prisoner."

Mephisto's Realm

KRACK!

Nova yelled in pain as he smashed into the rocky ground. He looked up to see a black shape leaping towards him.

No Caption Provided

"You're amusing mortal..." Blackheart said as he landed on Nova's chest. "I'm going to enjoy eating your soul."

"Eat this!" Nova yelled

FZZZ!!!

Nova fired a blast of energy from his hands knocking Blackheart backwards. He hissed at him as Nova flew into the air. Nova quickly scanned the area to see Justice fighting in the middle of a crowd of zombies. Nova dashed towards him.

"Vance!" Nova yelled as he landed behind Justice, he fired a blast of energy disintegrating some of the zombies. "I told you to run!"

"It's hell!" Justice yelled as he levitated a large fat zombie into the air before chucking him aside. "You don't think I'm just leaving you here do you?!"

"Same here!" The crowd of zombies set on fire as Firestar flew towards the group, Goliath following her in giant form. "Besides where are we going to run?" She asked with a frown. The four of them stood back to back as more members of the realm advanced towards them.

"This may be it guys..." Goliath muttered. He was only at half his usual giant height. Whatever Stark had done to him earlier must have affected him badly. "It's been nice working with you..."

"Same here." Nova agreed. He frowned as he saw the familiar red form of Mephisto rise above the crowd. "Wanna kill the devil before we die?" The team nodded.

"I must admit this whole ordeal has been highly entertaining."Mephisto said as he stared at the group with a wretched smile across his face. "However... you're causing a lot of damage to my realm... and we can't be having that now can we?"Mephisto sighed. "Destroy them..."He muttered. The New Warriors stood their ground as the army of hell started to close around them.

FWUMP!

The air turned cold as black light filled the area. Nova turned around to see a man dressed in a green costume, stood alongside the Slinger known as Dusk.

No Caption Provided

"Warriors." Solo said as he cocked a machine gun. "Let's get your asses out of here."

To be continued...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: You do realise who Blackheart is shacked up with at the moment right? Interesting seeing the devil's realm invaded once again, that must really compound the damage done by the Secret Defenders.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#4 wildvine  Moderator

@tommythehitman

You won me with that initiative line, then lost me with the time jump. Final decision: This was pretty good.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

@tommythehitman: Should be interesting to see why they're in hell. Too bad this is ending.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TommytheHitman
Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: What? Who died and needs resurrecting? Damm you Hawker for eating my time. And I mean both the character and some actual Goshawks.

Okay you're forgiven Goshawk. So rare and so beautiful
Okay you're forgiven Goshawk. So rare and so beautiful

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Oh he's demonic he'll be fine. Part of his power is invested in the Hood anyway as seen in the radical battle between him and Hecate in H4H. Also make sure you check out Crimson, @wildvine will need adding to library as will Villain's Tale #10

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By batkevin74

Bumped so I can read a bit later

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: They are not helping their cause in England. They may be rare but they also are destructive as the reintroduced Red Grouse population in Wales will attest to...if the Goshawks hadn't killed all 31 animals in two months

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers