Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Australia, Sydney, Several Days ago...

BLAM! BLAM!

"Stay here. It's not safe."

The hostages shivered as the man in the green suit walked by. He was carrying several heavy military weapons and he'd just killed two Hydra agents.

"Okay... please don't hurt me..."

The man's face went stern for a second.

"Never. Again." He said before continuing down the Opera House's hallway.

"HAIL HYDRA! IMMORTAL HYDRA! CUT ONE HEAD OFF, FIVE MORE TAKE IT'S PLACE!!"

"That's not the kind of opera I'm used to..." The green suited man said as he walked into the theater.

Madame Hydra looked up from the stage. She was surrounded by dozens of her Hydra agents all wearing the familiar green and yellow outfits.

"Ah. Solo. This is the fifth time you've tried to kill me in the last month." Madame Hydra said.

No Caption Provided

"While I live..." Solo said as he pulled an SMG from his back. "Terror dies..."

"Then we'll make sure you don't live much longer!" Hydra yelled. "KILL HIM!"

All the Hydra agents pulled their assault weapons from their backs and started to fire upwards towards Solo's position.

BAMF!

Solo teleported into the crowd of Hydra agents as he pulled his combat knives from his boot he slashed several of the Agent's throats before teleporting away.

BAMF!

"What did you want Hydra?!" Solo yelled as he threw a grenade down into the Hydra group below.

BOOM!

Solo teleported onto the stage. The scorcher bodies of numerous Hydra agents littered the floor behind him.

"We have plans... Big plans..." Hydra said as she ducked behind cover.

"What plans?!"

"You're familiar with A.R.E.S? We've formed a partnership."

Solo was silent for a second. A.R.E.S was another terrorist group that had helped create his super power to teleport. They'd also killed the only people he'd ever loved.

"Hydra. I'm coming for you."

"No... you're not." Hydra said.

BAMF!

Solo waited for a second before realizing that Hydra had teleported out of the building.

"Sir?"

Solo looked down to see a little girl tugging at his leg.

"What is it little one?" Solo asked. He crouched down to reach her.

"Thank you for saving us..."

Berlin, Germany...

"Iron Man..." Solo said as he teleported into his apartment. "How did you find me?"

Tony Stark was sat in Solo's chair. His Iron Man armor was stacked against the wall next to him.

"I'm the richest man on the planet Jason." Tony said with a smile. "I'm surprised it took me THIS long to find you!"

"If you're here to arrest me you're going to have a problem on your hands."

Tony laughed. "Do you really think I'd try to arrest you without wearing my armor? No Jason... I'm here to hire you."

Solo frowned. "I'm not an assassin. I don't work for money."

"I'm not asking you to kill someone. I'm asking you to watch them and keep tabs on them."

Solo's eyebrow raised in question. Tony Stark sighed.

"Do you watch New York Police?" Tony asked.

"No. Why?"

Tony tapped his watch causing a massive hologram to appear in mid air. Solo smirked as he started to fiddle with a toothpick.

"What is th-?" Solo started to ask.

"Just watch. This was broadcasted live several months ago."

"Please god help me!"

"My name... is NIGHT THRASHER! AND I APPROVE TERRORISM!"

SNAP!

The toothpick snapped in Solo's fingers. He watched as the hologram disappeared into Tony's watch.

"Who is Night Thrasher?"

To be continued...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: Quick Question is it Viper that Solo is hunting to begin with? Also what is your problem with Iron Man, your making him super douche and while I know it's part of his character it does seem like your pushing it to the extreme. And because of that it makes my job writing the Avengers really hard, I've had to reedit Iron Man dialouge for Issue 6 three times because he appears more in this then he does anywhere else. Apart from that a good read.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

@tommythehitman: Good chapter. Though, I agree with @impurestcheese. But, I'm a bit confused. Who is solo supposed to spy on? Didn't Tony hire the Slingers to do the same?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@tommythehitman: Sydney...so my backyard huh? Sydney's a big place :) Now personally I prefer Solo when he looks like this

No Caption Provided

the green Punisher/Cable/Deadpool of the 90's look with more guns and pouches than are needed, warranted or feasible!

"While I live, terror dies!" What an idiot! :)

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@tommythehitman: Sydney...so my backyard huh? Sydney's a big place :) Now personally I prefer Solo when he looks like this

No Caption Provided

the green Punisher/Cable/Deadpool of the 90's look with more guns and pouches than are needed, warranted or feasible!

"While I live, terror dies!" What an idiot! :)

Looks almost as if Liefeld drew this

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Looks almost as if Liefeld drew this

Nah, the feet look like feet, he doesn't look Asian, his abs while ridiculous arn't ALL the way round his belly and not enough pouches :)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers