Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

No Caption Provided

Continued from: Marvel Mayhem: Bullseye #8

Marvel Mayhem: Bullseye #9

Marvel Mayhem: Bullseye #10 "Ker-Boom!"

And ties into/from: Marvel Mayhem: Punisher #10 and Marvel Mayhem: The Villain's Tale #4

Plus more Mayhem located: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-library-1459473/

No Caption Provided

Thor glared at Bullseye as the George Washington Bridge sound a death knell. He slammed his hammer on the ground summoning a bolt of lightning that smashed into the assassin from above. Bullseye convulsed and hit the ground.

“That is what happens when foolish mortals challenge gods.” Thor flew off to save the bridge as Rage made his way onto the scene.

“DAMN!” he said looking at Bullseye lying there. Suddenly his eyes opened and he flipped up to his feet and drove both sais deep into Rage’s chest.

“You’re not Thor,” he said “But you’ll do!” The razor sharp points slid easily and deeply into his pectorals. Rage gasped and flailed an arm trying to grab him but Bullseye calmly took a step back.

“Carbonadium,” he said as he pulled unclipped parts for a rifle and put them together with precision Marine like speed “Cost me a packet but oh so worth it. Did you know that the metal disrupts healing factors? Got that factoid from the Tinkerer.”

Rage wheezed trying to get a breath. Bullseye watched him and had the rifle assembled. “I was hoping that furry ferret would show up, not…are you Luke Cage junior? Now,” Bullseye turned his attention back to Thor who approached the ailing bridge “WE AIN’T FINISHED!”

No Caption Provided

“I can see the target sir!” called Rassitano “It’s Bullseye! No clear shot though. Jackson is down, Ruiz is out! Rage is…oh god!”

“What is it?” snapped Stone.

“Bullseye just stabbed Rage”

Stone checked his weapon and bolted forward “Automatic green light! You get a shot, take it! DALLAS! Back me up!”

Hoopsnake leapt at Cardiac only to get swatted away by the staff he carried. The cyborg snake man desperately wanted to run or surrender but he rather get knocked from here til next Monday that have Bullseye think he didn’t come through on his end. He coiled his tail and sprang back at the beta powered vigilante and tackled them both, rolling across the street.

“Get off!” yelled Cardiac firing a large energy burst from his hands that knocked Hoopsnake up into the air and down onto the road with a thud. Hoopsnake shook his head clear to spot a pair of black combat boots. Slowly he looked up the figure; more black, white belt…big white skull on his chest.

“P-punisher!” he gasped as he looked deep into the cold eyes of Frank Castle. The Punisher jammed his Glock into Hoopsnake’s mouth as he grabbed his left eye socket firmly.

No Caption Provided

“Who are you?” Frank snarled as he turned to Cardiac.

“Cardiac”

“Go and help,” he nodded towards Thor who was hovering near the bridge “I got this.” And with that he pulled the trigger sending the roof of Hoopsnake’s mouth shot out the back of his head. Frank pumped four more shots into his chest at close range. Cardiac was a little stunned by the execution.

The bullet slammed into Thor’s shoulder, biting deep. The son of Odin turned to see Bullseye up on his feet, waving from behind a sniper rifle. Thor watched the bridge crumble as people screamed as it completely gave way and plunged to the river. Thor grabbed a section when another bullet ripped into his ribs causing him to let it tumble into the river.

“By my father’s beard!” he gasped looking at the blood gushing from his side.

“C’mon drop ya $#%^! I’m not made of adamantium tipped bullets! Gotta keep at least two in case the jolly green rage machine shows up!” said Bullseye. He looked back at Rage who was wobbling on his feet. “Stubborn aren’t yoJESUS!” He yelped as a bullet skipped across his left shoulder.

“%$^$# sniper!” he cursed as he got Rage between him and where the shot was fired. He quickly looked back at Thor who was keeping the bridge up. He fired another shot hitting Thor in the thigh which caused him to howl and release the bridge.

Thor spun Mjolnir and hurled it at Bullseye. The assassin smiled as he watched it make a beeline straight for him, so he ran right at Rage. With a somersault he landed square on Rage’s chest, grabbed the handles of the sais and back flipped off, pulling out his weapons in time for the mighty Uru mallet to crunch onto Rage’s chest and send him flying backwards.

“That, was magnificent!” gloated Bullseye as he quickly took up the rifle and fired at Rassitano, the bullet flying up the barrel of his gun and exploding making the police sniper jump away. His weapon now in useless pieces. Bullseye pointed a sai at him.

“I’ll get you in a few moments!” he called as he watched the hammer fly back to its master. Bullseye ran bounced off the roof of a car and caught the leather strap as it sailed past, riding it back at Thor.

“Heard Juggernaut did this once!”

“You dare touch my hammer!” yelled Thor as he readied a punch.

“What are you twelve?” laughed Bullseye as he let go and tumbled to the ground, landing like a cat. Thor caught his hammer and noticed a grenade wrapped in the handle. He grabbed the device in both hands and pulled it in close as it exploded.

“Lay still son!” said Stone as he came to Rage’s aid. The big child-man trembled uncontrollably, shivering and twitching as his body shut itself down from shock.

“I’m c-cold!” coughed Rage “I-I-I don’t get c-cold.”

“It’s okay,” eased Stone “Help is on its way. Just need you to lay still.”

“Oh effing hell!” gasped Dallas. Stone shot her a look that even covered by his sunglasses shut her up quick smart.

Thor hit the ground and Bullseye was on him. He poked the thunder god as if he were a pin cushion, jamming the sais into vital points. Thor lashed out but the assassin was extremely quick.

“Close blondie!” cackled Bullseye as he weaved out of certain death’s way. A single blow could potentially kill him.

“I will take thee to Hela’s realm personally!” Thor lashed out again.

“You fight like a drunk sailor!” Bullseye ducked under the blow and jabbed the sai into the soft flesh of his underarm ‘Seriously, a bit of training and you’d be good.”

“How didst thou survive my lightning?”

“Science ya big dumb ape!” Bullseye nicked Thor’s cheek “Lighting rod built into my costume, rubber soled shoes, bit of luck”

Thor smashed Mjolnir down turning the road into a wave of erupted concrete knocking Bullseye off his feet. He grabbed the assassin by the foot and slammed him onto the broken road with a sickening thud like a wet towel slapped onto concrete. Bullseye lay there quite broken. He could feel parts move that shouldn’t. Thor stood over him and raised his hammer.

“Thou shalt bother Midgard no longer!”

No Caption Provided

Ker-click

Thor looked at the annoying piece of metal pressed to his temple. Detective Dallas Riordan stood there “Can’t let you kill him. Sorry big guy, but you move a muscle…”

Thor looked down on Bullseye, who though battered and broken, still had a smile on his face. Slowly Thor lowered his hammer as Bullseye chuckled himself into unconsciousness.Thor’s legs buckled and Dallas caught him, briefly before dropping him onto the floor.

“You okay?” she asked.

“Nay”

“Nay is bad right?” Dallas pulled her radio “This Riordan. I need…get me the Avengers or Doctor Strange or hell even the effing Power Pack or someone! Thor’s hurt!”

“I can help.” said Cardiac as he stepped in to assess the situation.

“Sure,” said Dallas “But as soon as it’s over, I’m going to have to arrest you!”

“You can try Dallas.” replied Cardiac as he moved in, leaving the detective a little puzzled.

No Caption Provided

“This is Trish Tilby reporting live for SNN. As you can see, the iconic George Washington Bridge is but a memory. The bomb by the terrorist known as Bullseye has all but destroyed it. S.H.I.E.L.D units as well as fire crews to contain the biohazard known as Antarctic Vibranium. Police are urging people to stay well away from the area. At least thirty people are dead, including a costumed hero called Mosquito or Mosquito Man. Hundreds have been injured and the damage bill is easily in the billions. It is a very sad day for New York.”

“…cide at any time to exercise these rights and not answer any questions or make any statements.” Dallas recited to Bullseye as he lay on the stretcher.

Bullseye motioned with his fingers for her to come closer. Dallas moved forward when Stone grabbed her shoulder and moved her back.

“Take a walk detective!” growled Stone.

Dallas looked at the leader of Code: Blue “Whatever you’re going to do Stone, don’t.”

“Take. A. Walk!”

Dallas tapped the edge of the stretcher and took two steps back “Best I can do.”

Stone grabbed Bullseye by the throat and reefed him up til they were nose to nose and shook him into conciousness. Bullseye's eyes flickered open. Stone removed his sunglasses and stared deep into his eyes, “If he dies, you die. Understand?”

“Scary!” mocked Bullseye softly.

Stone slammed him back flat, put his glasses back on and stormed off. Dallas breathed a sigh of relief.

To be continued here and also New York’s Finest and Punisher…

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Poor Hoopsnake he didn't deserve that. With Rage at Death's Door things look bad for New York's Finest. But I know for a fact it's about to get worse. Good Job as always

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TommytheHitman  Online

All this madness. All caused by Bullseye. This was so awesome with a very unlikely team of heroes!

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By gumflabica

Ah, yes. Indeed. Undoubtedly. Mmmhmm. Quite. Very much so. Ahhaaah. I do believe. It is so.

Very enjoyable.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

“You dare touch my hammer!” yelled Thor as he readied a punch.

I laughed out loud, but for the wrong reasons. Who knew Bullseye could be such a threat? Killed one hero, injured two, including Thor, whom he danced with, and took out a major bridge. He's a bad man. : P

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Bullseye is very dangerous! If they had the same power & durability my vote would be on Bullseye to beat Thor everyday of the week. But unless Lester got really lucky this time it was only a matter of time before Thor tagged him and when a guy who is the 100 tonne range hits a normal person he doesn't like, they often get squished!

@gumflabica: Thanks

@tommythehitman: Perfectly engineered chaos!

@impurestcheese: In Frank's mind he deserved it and it was way over due! Cardiac's lucky Frank didn't shoot him

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: True. Poor guy though. JUst like Peter in Deadly Foes 4

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batkevin74
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

I was one of the first to read this, dunno why I didn't comment xD

That was one cool and fun fight scene between Bullseye and Thor.

Also having three of my favourite mayhem characters in the same scene (Dallas, Bullseye and Thor) for as brief as it was, was really cool to see xD.

Can't wait to see what comes next.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers