RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RichGenX
Author's Intro (2018)

Since the beginning of this year, I've been working on posting my older works up here, and updating my various works up here. This particular story was part of the second Marvel Mayhem series that I did, part of the Marvel Mayhem 2.0 series, titled On The Run. While there are only three entries in the series, the new look will make it easier to switch between them, and I will have links to the updated blog entry I have for this series. Enjoy.

Generation X/Marvel Mayhem 2.0 Disclaimer

Attention: Generation X and their villains, as well as any other mutant mentioned in this work, is property of Marvel Comics. The character Richard Cale is one of my own development. There will be changes to some of the characters background, as this work is part of Marvel Mayhem on ComicVine.com. This series is set prior to the events of Learning Gen-X Style, and beings just after the story, The Day His Life Changed.

====================================================

No Caption Provided

Prior story chronologicallyThe Day His Life Changed

Story 1: The Chase Begins

Want more Marvel Mayhem? Check it out at the Library

On the outskirts of Dover, there is a small little community. While it enjoyed a sense of quiet being just a few kilometers outside of the famous British city, it was not fully immune from attention. The young man who was working at the town’s clothing shop was fully aware of this, since he was aware that the old manor home on the outskirts of the community was owned by the Cale family. The family was known to be one of the richest in England. That meant that when ever the family was spending time in the manor, there would be a bunch of paparazzi in town.

The shop worker didn‘t really mind the paparazzi too much. On occasion, those people would stop in the shop, and pick up various outfits, all in the hopes of not being spotted by the Cales. The worker, in the beginning, didn‘t mention what they did to the Cales, but that changed when the young man, Richard, came into the shop. The son, who was close to his age, seemed very down to earth about things. He would always let the young man know who the paparazzi were.

His thoughts about the young member of the Cale family were cut short when he saw a taxi pull up outside the shop. While he could not see the driver, nor the man who had gotten out of the cab, he did notice a young redheaded woman get out of it. The only reason he did notice her was the fact that she seemed to be in a black outfit that seemed like it would fit in one of those alternative lifestyle clubs. He also noticed that she seemed to have nodded to the person talking to the cab driver, and then came into the store.

No Caption Provided

Once she was in, the shop worker got a better look at her. The outfit she wore did look like it was all straps of some black material, but it looked tight on her. This, in his mind, told him that she must be a girl into some very kinky stuff, especially to go outside dressed like that. Her face seemed to be something plain enough, but when he saw her eyes, he realized something else about the girl. Her eyes were blue, but seemed to be a blue that flowed into her pupils. It was a trait that seemed common with mutants. While he had no disdain for mutants, he hoped she would not linger in the shop. Some people in town were very old fashioned when it came to what people did, and the outfit she had on would definitely cause a stir.

When she approached him, he almost wanted to move away. For some reason, while she was very appealing to the eyes, he noticed an odor that would seem to hint that she hadn't washed in some time. While he didn't try to make any gestures that would turn her away, he wondered why she would be like that. His first thought was that she was some sort of submissive in a relationship, but before he could think about any alternatives, she spoke, and he had to admit, it was a pleasant sounding voice. "Excuse me, but do you have any women's clothing here." His only response was to point in the direction of where the clothing was, which she responded to with a smile, and headed over there.

He watched as she headed over, thankful that the store was empty at the moment. He had taken in a few more details at that point, and was certain she had to be a submissive in a relationship, and it was probably some sort of alternative lifestyle thing. He didn't want to think that it wasn't that, since if that was the case, it would be criminal to do something like that to a girl that looked that pleasing to the eyes. He even saw her looking through the outfits, and the way she did, he wondered if she had even been familiar with current fashion trends.

No Caption Provided

He had been so caught up in the girl, he never noticed that the other figure had walked in. That figure had noticed the shop worker watching the girl, and a small part of that figure couldn't blame him. He was also certain that the young man was already trying to rationalize things about the girl, and he was certain that those thoughts would be opposite of the truth. The figure walked up to the counter, and calmly said, "Evening Jimmy."

The reaction of the shop worker was typical. The young man quickly turned his gaze away from the girl, and had a shocked look on his face as he responded to his name. "Oh my God. Richard Cale. What are you doing here? Is your family in town?" Richard then noticed that Jimmy was snatching glances back at the girl.

Richard had decided he had to let Jimmy know about the mysterious girl, at least a little bit. “Just passing through. I came across the young lady there, and she looked in need of help. By the look of her, I really don‘t want to think what she‘s been through.”

While Jimmy still stared at the girl, Richard mentally said to her, “Just pick something you think will fit. We can try and find other things at the house.” Richard saw her nod, and watched as her eyes focused on a few blue outfits. He could understand that, since while they were in the cab, he felt transfixed on her blue eyes.

As she continued picking out some clothes, he heard Jimmy say, “I‘ll say. She looks like she takes part in one of those alternative lifestyles. That won‘t fly well in this area.” He then noticed Jimmy had turned to face him. “Nice thing for you to do. Are you taking her up to the manor?”

Richard shook his head. He didn‘t want anyone thinking he was in town. If people knew he was at the manor, then so would Emplate. All he and Yvette needed was a few hours head start. He had a plan to help get them out of Emplate‘s reach, but part of it relied on them have a few hours to get supplies and cleaned up. He knew Yvette was in desperate need of the latter.

Once Yvette walked over with a few items of clothing, Richard placed a few notes on the counter. “That should handle the cost. Just keep the rest, in case any paparazzi ask. No doubt they‘d have a field day with a picture of her with me.” He saw Jimmy nod. Jimmy had been very helpful about misinforming the paparazzi once Richard spoke to him about them. Since then, his family was rarely hassled.

Jimmy looked at the notes that were on the counter, and he almost gasped. Richard Cale had placed ten one hundred pound notes there. The clothes the girl had picked out, all blue, were only worth three at most. It seemed odd, however, that Richard would give more just so he could have some quiet. He stole another glance at the girl, and wondered if Richard had another reason for helping her. It might not be that, however, since Richard never seemed to be one to flirt with the girls in town. Still, almost every guy seemed to love redheads.

He took his eyes off the money just long enough to see Richard Cale and the redhead leave the store. While Richard had said he was only passing through, Jimmy knew enough to watch which way they went. If Richard was telling the truth, they would have turned right as they left the store. If he had been lying, though, they would have turned left. He noticed that they had both turned to the right. Well, that answered that. He then went back to his duties in the shop, certain that nothing else was going to happen that day.

The pair that had turned right, however, did so to further convince the shop worker that they were only passing through. The truth was that they were heading to the Cale‘s home on the outskirts of the community. Richard had made himself familiar with all the roads in the town. Given the attention his father has gotten over the years, he made it a point to know the quiet routes.

For that point alone, it was no surprise that no one saw the two enter a tree covered path that lead to a back door to the manor. It was a door used mainly by the caretaker of the manor, and by the Cale‘s when they wanted to arrive with some privacy. Given the lady‘s current state, this was a blessing, especially since nightfall hadn‘t started yet.

As Richard started to unlock the door, Yvette felt nervous. Here she was, preparing to enter a home of the man who rescued her. She was certain his parents weren't there, but she still felt like it wasn't right for her to enter. "Are you sure it will be alright?"

She felt a little at ease when he opened the door, saying, "It will be. My parents are still at home, back where we came from. This is the safest bet, for right now, if Emplate managed to follow us. Just one more second, and I'll have the alarm disabled." She nodded, and then watched as he did something inside the door. He then motioned for her to enter. "Alright. Get in, and I'll close and lock the door."

She quickly entered the building, and turned to see Richard had closed and locked the door. Again, a part of her felt some apprehension. While it was true that he had rescued her, she remembered one of the things her mother said after she had started to become a woman. 'Be careful of the quiet ones. They aren't always gentleman.' She wondered if her rescuer would have something up his sleeve, but she pushed that thought out of her mind.

That was because she was just now getting an idea of how nice this place was. It was beautiful, especially as the evening light started to spill in. She even gasped when the light hit one of the chandeliers in the place. As the moved into the place, she couldn't help but say, "This place is lovely."

As they approached some stairs, she heard Richard respond to her statement. "It does have its nice points. Unfortunately, we can't really enjoy those right now. We need to get upstairs, and over to the main bathroom." She nodded, and let him lead the way. It was a place he called home, so it only made sense. She didn't hold his hand, even though a small part of her wanted to.

Once they were at the top of the stairs, Richard led the way through the halls. He knew the layout of the place, and didn't bother to turn on any lights. That was fine, since he hadn't planned on doing that. He did pause long enough to open the one closet in the hall, pulling out a few candles. He also grabbed a box of matches. He turned to look at Yvette, who appeared to have a puzzled look on her face. He gave a slight smile, and said, "I don't want to tip off anyone that we are here. The light from the candles won't reach the windows, nor will it be seen from downstairs."

He saw understanding cross her face. "I get it. I take it we aren't turning anything electric on?" He nodded, and noticed her shudder a bit. "Does that mean no hot water either?" In that instant, he felt like a heel. Yvette had probably not had a decent bath or shower in who knows how long, and now the first opportunity would be a cold one. He almost didn't want to look at her, since he didn't want to see an upset look on her face.

He felt a bit better when she just sighed and said, "At least I can get out of these straps and cleaned up a bit." He nodded, and then led her to the bathroom. Since there was still some light coming in, he figured they wouldn't need the candles yet. It was also a good thing that the frosted windows in the bathroom wouldn't allow anyone to see in. He led her into it, and started to fill the tub with water.

As the tub filled, he turned to see Yvette working to undo the straps that were all over her. He felt bad for her, and he walked over and started to help her with the task. He had a feeling that when Emplate put the straps on her, it was in a way that she would not be able to undo, and he was right. He even had a hard time getting them undone, but once he had a few done, it was easier. Soon, just as the tub reached the point that was the normal full mark, he had gotten almost all the straps undone.

When the last one was removed, he put then in a pile, and started to say, “That was the last one. I‘ll go get you…” He trailed off when he looked at Yvette. It was the first time he had ever seen a girl close to his age naked. Without the straps, she had been able to fully relax her form, and it resulted in her looking like a normal woman; one with a lovely figure. Since he had just rescued her, he didn‘t want her to think he had done it for some ungentlemanly reason.

He quickly turned around, and he could feel his face go flush. He had to cover for any signs that he was staring too long. “I‘ll make sure I have some clothes ready for you. Since the water is cold, you may want to make it a quick bath.” He then dashed out of the room, taking a few calming breaths as he made sure a path was ready, as well as the clothes Yvette had picked out. He also fetched some undergarments for her, although he now felt that anything his mother had would not fit Yvette.

As he had done that, and started preparing some things for the next day, Yvette had gotten into the cold water, and began cleaning herself off. For a moment, she felt a little insulted that he dashed out like that, but she had picked up on his feelings at that moment. He was truly seeing her as how a boyfriend should view a girlfriend. That made her feel good, but she also realized why he felt ashamed. He had rescued her from a great threat, one that was still pursing them, but he had indeed rescued her. Those thoughts wouldn‘t seem right from a rescuer.

Still, as she cleaned off, she wondered if there might even be a chance at some sort of relationship with him. They were probably going to be spending a lot of time together, and if she recalled right by the explanation of his powers, they were both going to end up having the same powers. That was a curse she didn‘t wish on anyone, but if they were together, would it be so bad?

That question stayed with her as she finished her cold bath, and then got dried off. As she did so, she noticed that the door to the bathroom was still open, and that the clothes she had gotten at the store had been laid out, along with some undergarments. She quickly got dressed, putting on what she could, and then left the bathroom. As she did, she noticed that Richard had left signs directing her to a room, which she realized as she entered, was his. While she wasn‘t sure if it was typical of a guy‘s room, the way Richard seemed to know where things were in the room told her it was his room. He was busy packing a duffel bag as she entered, so she spoke to get his attention. “Nice room.”

Richard stopped for a moment, and looked at Yvette, noting how nice she looked in the clothing she had gotten. For a moment, he wondered if she had on the other items he had provided for her, but he didn‘t think it was right to ask. It was too personal. He picked up a radio as he responded. “Thanks. We won‘t stay here long. In the morning, we‘ll leave, and make our way to one of my father‘s company’s branches. We can get you cleaned up better there. No one will question the use of electricity or hot water.” He saw her nod, and he tried to remain neutral about his statement.

When she walked over to him, he felt his heart quicken for a moment. Even though she had only had a cold bath, she looked a lot better than their first encounter. She then held her arms around herself, and he saw her look over to the few candles in the room. “I guess that help explains the candles. Do you think it will be cold tonight?” He nodded, a bit thankful that the bed had a clean set of sheets on it. Of course, he might need to put a blanket on it as well, since the only sensible thing would be for him to sleep on top of the covers, if they shared the bed. Even as he was thinking that, he noticed a slightly sad look on her face. Before he could ask, he saw her hold up a hand. “It‘s ok. I understand. And I‘m sorry. I picked up on your thoughts for a moment there.” He blushed again. He had totally forgotten about the mental link. That was probably because it was something neither of them had ever experienced.

He walked over to her, and put a hand on her shoulder. He needed to apologize for his action, and thoughts. “I‘m sorry, Yvette. We are getting thrust into some sort of crazy fate, and will most likely be spending some time together. Part of me doesn’t want us to get to close, since we don't really know how long we will be together." He didn't want to say that he hoped that it would be for a long time. He thought it would sound bad, instead of something desirable.

He saw her look him right in the eye, and the question she asked, wasn’t asked vocally. "Would it be that bad, for us to be on the run for a long time?" The truth was, he didn't think it would be so bad. It might even be nice. It wasn't like they were criminals on the run from the law. He shook his head, answering the question in a way that brought a slight smile to her face.

Yvette felt better about the situation they were in, but also noticed that night was now upon them. Her eyes landed on the bed, noticing that it might only be able to handle one person, or two if they stayed close together. "So, how are we going to get some rest? Looks like your bed isn't big enough to fit two people laying side by side on their backs." She saw him nod, and noticed then that a pillow or two were on the floor. She shook her head when she saw that. "Don't even think of sleeping on the floor. I'm still a little shook up from my imprisonment, and frankly I'd prefer a comforting soul by my side."

She noticed he seemed a bit uncomfortable with that, but eventually Richard nodded. "Alright. I'm going to set an alarm clock to wake us. I'll also have a radio on, just in case something comes up about either one of us." That last part puzzled her. She was certain that if anyone were to say anything about either of them, it would be him. It was already obvious that Richard's disappearance would make news.

She then climbed into the bed, and said, "Sounds good. Will you at least hold me for a while? It will make me feel safer." She saw him nod, and felt him climb onto the bed, and lay next to her. In a few moments, she felt his arm around her, and she felt at ease. In fact, she felt that Emplate could never touch her again, and that there was no way the monster would find her.

No Caption Provided

While both were asleep, the night was active. The activities that would affect the duo began when a report went out to police stations all over the country. It seemed that a wealthy individual from Algeria had reported that their adopted redhead daughter had gone off the deep end. They said the girl was claiming to have been abducted, and dressed in some sort of strange gear. The police were told to catch her a quietly as possible.

After that, the paparazzi had received word that the Cale family might be at their residence in a small British town. This caused several to flock to the grounds of the manor that Richard and Yvette were sleeping in. Luckily, none of them could get at the second floor where the two young people were asleep. With all those people at the house, it would be near impossible for the two to get out of the place undetected.

The last thing to happen was that overnight, a new structure appeared in the town. The structure was a lighthouse, but the occupant did not plan to watch for ships in trouble. The occupant had brought the structure for two reasons. The first reason was so the occupant could reclaim his missing meal. The second was to capture the one who had rescued that meal. It was actually the reason why the occupant had been in its previous locale. He had only received word of the mutant there, but not the identity.

No Caption Provided

Once the building was in place, Emplate said to his minion, D.O.A., "I want you to make sure we know how to get into that building they are in. It took us a bit to find out where they had fled to, and I don't want to lose them now. I took steps to make sure they would be pinned down to that building." When the little man nodded, Emplate prepared for the moment to reclaim his missing meal.

No Caption Provided

As things played out, when light first streamed into the window, Yvette was woken by movement in the room, and the radio. She sat up, noticing that the movement was Richard putting a few last items in the duffel bag. The radio, however, was on a news station and the words made her worry. "As we were told earlier, it seems one of the Cale's might be in the small haven of.." It was at that moment that Richard had turned off the radio, obviously disturbed by events.

She quickly got out of the bed, and was by his side as he reached the door out of the bedroom. Before she could even ask, he just said, "I had a feeling that was what was going on out there. I managed to spy some paparazzi out there. That's the least of our problems. I heard some movement downstairs, so we need to get to my parent's room, quickly and quietly."

She was about to ask why, but to her shock, a sound came from down stairs, one loud enough to be heard where they were. Someone had bumped something, causing it to fall. Soon, an all too familiar voice to her spoke, breaking the silence. “D., be careful. We don‘t need them to wake up before we find them.” Fear when through her, and it was all she could do to keep her powers from activating.

Richard could already feel Yvette‘s fear, but he reached back and squeezed her hand. As he did that, he accessed the mental link they had at the moment. “Follow my lead, and we can get over to my parents‘ room before they get up here.” He glanced back to see her nod, and then moved forward into the hall. They would have a problem if they had to go by the main stairs. Luckily, since the second floor had several connected rooms, he knew a path they could travel to get them to their goal. He quietly led Yvette to a door across the hall, and quietly opened it.

Once inside the room, he quietly closed the door, and led her through the room. It was the first of three rooms that would take them to the door across from his parents‘ room. They could also hear Emplate was still downstairs. As they crossed the room, Richard realized they had one problem with this plan, and it was in the next room. He remember one thing that wouldn‘t allow people to sneak about in the manor. Certain rooms had boards that would squeak.

As they entered that room, he listened for sounds that Emplate was still downstairs. He hadn‘t heard anyone on the steps, but he couldn‘t be certain. If Emplate had gotten upstairs, they might not have time to get to their goal before they were caught. This would be tricky, since the only path through this room had a squeaky board. As he started through the room, he said to Yvette, "Mind your step. There is a squeaky board as we get close to the other door."

Yvette didn't respond. She just kept holding Richard's hand as they moved through the room. She still hadn't tensed up, but she kept her ears open for any sign that things would get worse. As they neared the other door of the room they were crossing through, she heard the floor board at their feet squeak. Part of her wanted to bolt then, while part of her wanted to remain motionless. The latter part won out, especially as Richard froze as well.

They remained frozen for what felt like an eternity, but there was no sound of someone running. After that tense moment, they moved again, and Yvette was thankful that the next room had no obstacles. They just got to the door as quickly and quietly as possible. Once they were at the door, she saw Richard open it a crack, but he motioned to remain silent. She nodded, and listened for a moment. What she heard gave her a sense of how much time they had left. It was D.O.A.'s voice as it echoed through the empty place. "Looks like the downstairs is clear, boss. I did notice one thing, however."

She didn't speak, but almost gasped as Emplate responded to the statement. "You mean that the one room on that side of the building seems smaller than the one next to it. I noticed that as well. There is something there, or they could not do anything there. Remember that your research showed that part of this building merges with the ground around it." The two were still downstairs, but they had noticed something. Worse than that news, however, was that they would be heading upstairs soon.

Richard quickly opened the door, and motioned for Yvette to follow him. They headed across the hall, and Richard quickly, and quietly, opened the door to his parents room. Luck was on their side, and they got into the room, and closed the door without being noticed. Once inside, he locked the door, and then moved to the walk in closet. “This way.” As Yvette followed, he pushed the back wall of the closet, revealing a small fortified room. On one side of the room was a computer panel, and several television screens. “This is the panic room. We‘ve only used it once, but it‘s the safest room in the whole place. It also holds our way out.”

He closed the door to the panic room, and then moved over to the other side as Yvette looked at the screens. He glanced back, and saw which on had caught her attention. It was the one of the main stairs, and he saw both Emplate and his minion coming up the steps. He wondered if they heard the door close, but dismissed that thought when the two headed towards where his room was. As the two villains did that, Yvette asked, “So how are we going to get out of here?”

Richard beckoned for her to follow him, and she walked over to where he was. Once she was next to him, he motioned to a second door, which almost blended into the wall. “This was a new addition. When the Chunnel was in the works, my family paid to have another tunnel set up, connecting here with the Chunnel. It allowed us a quiet way into the manor, avoiding all the paparazzi." He then looked over at Yvette, and saw that she realized what it meant for the two of them. It was an escape for them. They would be hours away before Emplate could figure where they were. Together, they pushed the door to the tunnel open.

At that moment, something unknown to all concerned happened. When the duo entered the tunnel, and the door closed behind them, a silent alarm went off. This was because it signified something bad had happened at the manor, and the panic room had been breached. This action brought scores of police cars to the manor. This, in turn, caused the Paparazzi that were on or near the grounds to panic as well. Inside the manor, Emplate grabbed his minion, and phased the two out of synch with reality, knowing this was the safest course of action. This combination of actions allowed the two teenagers to make their way down the tunnel, closing the distance to the Chunnel.

Back at the manor, Emplate could only watch as the police entered the place, guns drawn. He remained motionless until the figure he figured was the head of the force entered, and said, "Anything?"

He watched silently as one of the officers ran up to the man, and responded. "Nothing sir. No intruders, but we noticed that young Cale's room was disturbed, like someone spent the night. There was also some strange straps on the floor of the bathroom." That told Emplate a lot of information, but he figured it was not the same things it told the head of the force.

He then followed, with D.O.A. in tow, as the head of the forces started heading up the steps to the second floor. "I have a theory about that. I think the caretaker's son was here, and he had met up with that crazy adopted daughter we were told about." Emplate had been right, since he had planted the lie about Yvette to the country's police.

He stayed near the officers as he heard the second one ask another question. "Fair enough, but that doesn't explain the alert we got. Wouldn't the caretaker's son know about the alarm, and disarm it." Emplate knew the alarm had been deactivated, which told him that Yvette's rescuer had done that, and it was obvious that no one thought that Richard Cale, who was already slated to be his next prey, or thrall, was there.

He kept following the officers into another bedroom in the place. The lead officer kept speaking at that time. "There is something that not many people know about. This place has a panic room, and that panic room also has a secret exit." Emplate was stunned by that revelation. He stopped listening, but saw how the officer opened a hidden door in the panic room. He wouldn't have time to pursue his prey, since they would have had a major head start. What he would need is an idea of where to head them off.

Unfortunately for Emplate, he had missed the officer saying that the tunnel led to the Chunnel. He also had to stick around until the officers had vacated, since the police were busy searching for the caretaker's son. The search would delay Emplate's plans, and by the time he could safely leave the manor, Richard and Yvette were on their way to France. While the two vowed never to be captured, he vowed that he would capture them.

Original Closing Section

Next story: Found In Paris

Updated Closing Section (2018)

Next Issue of On The RunFound In Paris
Last Issue of On The RunArea of Mystery
Supplimental Marvel Mayhem Story (Could go with original or Alternate)Not Just An Event
First issue of Learning Gen-X StyleSetting Up
Non-Canon Marvel Mayhem EntryLearning Gen-X Style Holiday 2013
For the Library Page for Marvel Mayhem Original and AlternateRichGenX's Library - Marvel Mayhem (Origianl and Alternate)
RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@richgenx: Hmm methinks you need to lok at British Culture a wee bir...

1. Dover is a town not a city

2. Britain has no £100 Note, the most we have is a £50

3. The entrance to the Channel Tunnel is in Folkestone That said it's great to see the Gen X team back for Round 2 in Marvel Mayhem

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RichGenX

@impurestcheese: I go forth with the liberty of creative license. I will try to amend about the notes though. Also remember that if anyone wants to use the Learning Gen X Style characters or series now, they may as long as they let me know what they want to do.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@richgenx: Radioactive Man is investigating a certain Lighthouse at the moment

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richgenx: Hmm not bad, I've read bits of your previous. I must revisit. Good work

Wim_Garnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richgenx:

Sorry to be late discovering this. It is very interesting, insightful stuff. I never thought very much about what it would be like when hounded by the media. You brought that to life for me. Thanks

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richgenx:

Sorry to be late discovering this. It is very interesting, insightful stuff. I never thought very much about what it would be like when hounded by the media. You brought that to life for me. Thanks

It's alright to be discovering this late. I'm glad you found it interesting and insightful, and I brought the experience to life for you. I hope you check out all of my stuff, both on here, and on fanfiction.net.

Wim_Garnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richgenx said:

I hope you check out all of my stuff, both on here, and on fanfiction.net.

I look forward to reading more here. I can't keep up with the prolific authors on this board, so I don't think I'll be looking anywhere else for a while.

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*bump* with a bit of an updated look.