Marvel Mashed Up Origins: Captain America

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

What in the San Hill is going on?" bellowed General Chester Phillips as a dozen MPs rushed into the room placing a young boy onto a hastily cleared table.

"Sir! This young man was hit by one of our trucks as it was coming into Rebirth," replied an MP.

"And that muck on his face?"

"The truck swerved sir, otherwise it would've killed him. But a crate of..."

Dr Abraham Erskine pushed his way to the table. "He's been doused with pure super soldier serum! I need this boy into the Vita-Ray chamber now!"

"Doctor?"

"This boy is on borrowed time General. Asides from whatever injures he sustained from the accident, his eyes have been flooded with super soldier serum. The eyes are the foremost part of the brain. If we don't irradiate the serum with vita rays he will go into violent toxic haemorrhagic shock. He's potentially going to die either way, this way he might help stop the war."

Phillips nodded. "Do what you have to Abraham. Now, someone get me the driver of that truck!"

--

"Matthew? Matthew? Can you hear me?"

The young boy jerked awake, struggling against the restraints. "Dad?!"

"No, my name is Abraham Erskine and you've been in an accident. What do you recall?"

"There was a truck. It was going fast, nearly hit the old man...why is it dark?"

Esrskine looked at the boy in the tube. "You may be experiencing some temporary...How do you feel?"

"I want my dad."

--

"Cap!" James "Bucky" Barnes yelled at his friend who was staring off into oblivion. "You okay?"

"All good, Buck," He replied as he unclipped his shield from his back. "Just thinking on how I got here."

"Couldn't be admiring the view," Bucky jeered. "Being blind y'know."

"I can always find you by smell alone," Captain America replied. "So, you ready?"

"Does Hitler have a moustache?"

--

(Notes: Matt Murdock as Cap, super soldier plus enhanced senses. Steve Rogers was truck driver. Matt is only a teenager but looks like a full grown man. Have to work on WHO trained him: Orson Randall or John Amman/Prince of Orphans)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Aw man! This origin and merging of characters is so awesome that you've gotta make it into some kind of series!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kev, can I do my own mashed up origin?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Aw man! This origin and merging of characters is so awesome that you've gotta make it into some kind of series!

He kinda did. It was Moon Devil

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

@batkevin74: In that he winds up working for the government, this reminds me of What If 28: What if Daredevil became an agent of SHIELD? :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I know OF that story, but have never read it

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

@batkevin74: Oh, I just meant it reminded me of that story, but that's only because it's one of my favorites. Beyond working for the government, there wasn't a lot of similarities that I recall. :)