DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

Underground, Zhang Chin III's Lab#2

"Proceed..." A dark voice spoke, with anger in his eyes as he did so. As expected, Zhang had now all he wanted. He had the two major ingredients, ingredients that would differ this clone from Barker's, John Barker's.

"System activating in, 5-4-3-" A scientist spoke, watching. They where all unaware of the dangers about to unleash from this machine, unaware of what Zhang Chin III did.

"2-" The machine's door flung open, being destroyed from the inside. A large, mutated creature stood before the team, a loud roar escaping from it's mouth.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" The team threw down there things, running for their lives. The beast raided the lab, grabbing a guard by his legs, and arms, pulling on each side of his body, bones where heard cracking, and the scientist's waist was detached from his torso.

No Caption Provided

Zhang watched his creation, his creation murder, destroy, it was a disaster. It was. Perfect. The Gamma Radiation, and the Super Soldier Serum, a combination once done before creating a monster much similar. Now, it walked among the people of the 2200 era. Zhang laughed, laughed in glory, in victory, as if he won, as if he succeeded. The monster broke through a wall, meeting face to face with Zhang Chin III, His creator.

"My dear, Creation, as grey as a gargoyle, as fierce as a gargoyle, ... kill the ones above, kill the people who follow their dark law, and Destroy them! Be what you are!" Zhang commanded. A large hand wrapped around Zhang's skull, and threw him to a wall, breaking many bones.

Zhang Chin II'sAbandoned Facility, Ningxia China

"Are you ready, Winter Soldier?" Barker Asked, as The once called Savior stepped into a large room, where Barker now spent his time doing research.

"Winter Soldier?, Whatever happened to Savior." He spoke simply, adding extra gear to his suit, and examining everything to make sure his equipment was equipped.

"I think you will need a "Codename" I guess you could say, Savior might attract the attention of Chin." Barker Replied, customizing a blaster rifle. "You'll need this." Barker spoke, standing from his seat, and handing over the extra weapon. Winter Soldier Nodded, grabbing the Rifle, and placing the strap connected to it around his neck, and under his shoulder.

"So, what is this big mission you have been telling me about?" He stated, staring at Barker through his Union Jack mask.

"I need you to take this," Barker said removing a curtain from a customized Speeder bike's view. "And in answer to your question, You need to get to Zhang Chin III's Lab, and stop him before he creates something, Unstoppable." Winter Soldier boarded the speeder bike, as two doors in the facility opened, revealing underground tunnels, the way in which John Arrived.

"Got it, and another thing, why Union Jack?" He asked with an eyebrow raised behind his dark blue mask.

"Ancestors where British." John spoke, and the once scared clone smirked, zooming off into the tunnels.

Underground tunnels, possibly made my mutants, the orgin of the tunnels are unknown.

"Barker, You there?" He spoke through his communicator, while following the directions given to him on his hologram eyepiece.

"Yup, I am here Soldier." Barker Replied, sitting at his desk.

"What was the name of my genetic template?" He asked.

"James Barnes, I will send you the file on your eyepiece shortly." John answered, watching his touch-screen computer, which displayed the destination of the Clone.

"Understood, thanks Doctor Barker." Winter Soldier said in reply.

"No Problem Winter Soldier, and please, call me John." John said smirking as he spoke, having just sent the file on the original James Barnes.

"Then, call me James..." He said reading the file, while crusading through the tunnels.

"Will do, over." Barker spoke, continuing his research.

TO BE CONTINUED....

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

We already have Abomination running around, you don't have to give up the character but could we come up with a different name for it to avoid confusion

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

good

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@DickGrayson: This is really good! And yeah we've got an Abomination running around North America, created by Mr Sinister (actually by me) but yeah maybe we could rename it to something else like....um Gargoyle, Gargantua, Freakshow maybe

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DickGrayson

@batkevin74: I will go with Gargoyle thanks, I will edit it..

DamianWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By DamianWayne

AMAZING! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@DickGrayson: Now just to let you know Ghost Rider is in China. You're in China. Just saying that maybe, just maybe we can cross paths :)

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DickGrayson

@DamianWayne: Thanks! @batkevin74: Yes!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers