Marvel Iron Age: Wasp 2.0~Origins

Avatar image for youngjustice
YoungJustice

8101

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Days have changed, war spread out across the world. That is why she was created; its name was Wasp 2.0!

You can ignore the language :P
You can ignore the language :P

After sampling the D.N.A of Janet Van Dyne, Hank Pym and his team of selected scientists were able to duplicate her, making Wasp 2.0, she is made of pure energy, of course it is contained, she wears an exosuit, but it doesn’t stop her power.

She can manipulate her size, create energy blasts, and fly. One of the most amazing scientific creations of all time, but there was only one thing wrong with her, even though they re-modeled Janet’s DNA to give it superhuman abilities, instead of using Pym Particles, she didn't have Janet’s memories, it was a whole new being entirely. Pym was disappointed, Janet was his wife, and died in the fall of the hero’s era, he hopped that they would be able to almost just bring her back, but alas, it was impossible.

Eventually, after Hank Pym getting captured and killed by Stryfe, Wasp 2.0 was left alone, in the box labeled "Project Wasp". Stryfe and his goons never cared to open it up, and for decades, she was locked in it, but during that time, she gained secrets, finding out that the Chairman was Stryfe, and most importantly, his passwords, secret locations and bases. Wasp could find him, wherever he went.

After a long period of being in the box, Wasp escaped, pushing her size limits to the limit, she was able to shrink herself into a size as small as bacteria, and excited the facility.

Wasp 2.0 made a long journey back to New York, to find one of the men who created her, Peter Boyer, a 50 year old man in hiding, former superhero with mass electrical abilities, and his adopted son must help Wasp defeat Stryfe, and take the world back!

Avatar image for youngjustice
YoungJustice

8101

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

Oh, and a few shout outs to the people at Iron Age.

Avatar image for joshmightbe
joshmightbe

27563

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@YoungJustice: Great Start but one thing I will point out for the sake of continuity is that there aren't a whole lot of people around in the Iron Age who actually know the leader of the Iron Army is Stryfe, most people don't even know he's a mutant. Not a problem for your particular character since she spies on him just making sure you knew that when dealing with most of the general population of this world.

Avatar image for youngjustice
YoungJustice

8101

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

@joshmightbe said:

@YoungJustice: Great Start but one thing I will point out for the sake of continuity is that there aren't a whole lot of people around in the Iron Age who actually know the leader of the Iron Army is Stryfe, most people don't even know he's a mutant. Not a problem for your particular character since she spies on him just making sure you knew that when dealing with most of the general population of this world.

Understood.

Thanks for the feedback.

Avatar image for joshmightbe
joshmightbe

27563

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@YoungJustice: No problem, Any questions feel free to ask. Btw I'll be doing our first Iron Age Avengers arc soon, let me know if you'd like your character to be involved

Avatar image for youngjustice
YoungJustice

8101

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

@joshmightbe said:

@YoungJustice: No problem, Any questions feel free to ask. Btw I'll be doing our first Iron Age Avengers arc soon, let me know if you'd like your character to be involved

Eh, I gotta think about it.

Avatar image for joshmightbe
joshmightbe

27563

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@YoungJustice: No rush, its perfectly fine if you don't want me to use her just giving you the option

Avatar image for batkevin74
batkevin74

16888

Forum Posts

1712

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice: I like it! Some minor tweaks and this is grandness! I like that Hank created her, kinda like he did with Janet originally.

Suggestions: Now Hank Pym probably died between 2012-2033AD, and my guess he was one of the ones Stryfe took down himself because of their potential dangerousness! Maybe you could have Stryfe, as either the Supreme Commander or The Chairman, kept the 'box' that Wasp 2.0 was in for decades, never knowing what it was and never bothering to look, he has a planet to suppress after all! Peter Boyer broke in and stole the item off his desk after finding some old Hank Pym files and realising that Wasp 2.0 is a valuable weapon/resource. That was say 7yrs ago. So she's had 7yrs in the world being the best spy around, better than Silver Sable, because nobody know's she exists. They operate out of a secret warehouse (whatever) but Peter is getting on, getting slower, older because he's human and Wasp 2.0 is energy.

Love her, looking forward to seeing her in action, do with my suggestions as you wish

Avatar image for youngjustice
YoungJustice

8101

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By YoungJustice

@batkevin74 said:

@YoungJustice: I like it! Some minor tweaks and this is grandness! I like that Hank created her, kinda like he did with Janet originally.

Suggestions: Now Hank Pym probably died between 2012-2033AD, and my guess he was one of the ones Stryfe took down himself because of their potential dangerousness! Maybe you could have Stryfe, as either the Supreme Commander or The Chairman, kept the 'box' that Wasp 2.0 was in for decades, never knowing what it was and never bothering to look, he has a planet to suppress after all! Peter Boyer broke in and stole the item off his desk after finding some old Hank Pym files and realising that Wasp 2.0 is a valuable weapon/resource. That was say 7yrs ago. So she's had 7yrs in the world being the best spy around, better than Silver Sable, because nobody know's she exists. They operate out of a secret warehouse (whatever) but Peter is getting on, getting slower, older because he's human and Wasp 2.0 is energy.

Love her, looking forward to seeing her in action, do with my suggestions as you wish

I'm gonna actually go ahead and use the box idea, makes it more believable that she can spy on Stryfe.

Avatar image for batkevin74
batkevin74

16888

Forum Posts

1712

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice: No worries!

The idea of her sitting on his desk for years, learning all his secrets (especially the big one's 1) He's Stryfe (Carol Danvers, Doom & about 3 other people know that) 2) That the Supreme Commander & The Chairman are the SAME person 3) All his passwords, that means she can access any & all areas that normally are off limits) makes her dangerous, a threat and also a target. Because when he finds out about her, he's going after her in a big way. Read the Thunderbolts coz he'll probably send them after her, also probably Scalphunter, Iron Claw and other nasty things just to end her.

Bring on the Wasp!

Avatar image for youngjustice
YoungJustice

8101

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By YoungJustice

@batkevin74: @joshmightbe:

Edited.

Avatar image for joshmightbe
joshmightbe

27563

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By joshmightbe

@YoungJustice: The guy would need to be older than 50 given the time line unless this is backstory leading up to her current position in the Iron Age

Avatar image for batkevin74
batkevin74

16888

Forum Posts

1712

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

@YoungJustice: The guy would need to be older than 50 given the time line unless this is backstory leading up to her current position in the Iron Age

Nothing wrong with a 50yr old superhero :) Batman's technically 90. But I get your point

Avatar image for batkevin74
batkevin74

16888

Forum Posts

1712

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Bumped for the library

Avatar image for cbishop
cbishop

21436

Forum Posts

394880

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268