YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

North Korea

A fallen city, now ruled by warriors of New Latveria and the Iron Army, it was an unpleasant place to live to many, but for one women, it was like a breath of fresh air.

Marco sneaked around the house, scouting it to make sure there were no traps, the woman he was going to see didn’t like uninvited guests.

Once he saw it was clear, he ran straight for the door, he usually didn’t do things so fast, but it was needed in this specific situation.

In the kitchen, a blonde woman in a blue outfit searched through her refrigerator.

Marco let himself in, and before he could even close the door, a dagger was thrown past his face. Marco grinned as the woman showed her face, “Nice to see you again Ana.”

Anastasia walked up to him and French kissed him, “Hey hotness.”

Marco held her by her waist, “What you been up to?”

Anastasia walked back to the fridge and pulled out two beers, she threw one at him and kept the other too herself, in which she proceeded to open without much trouble. “Nothing, how about you?”

“Ventress tried to kill me a few days ago, she seemed serious, like..very.”

Anastasia looked into the air in obvious fake confusion, “Odd, want me to talk to her?”

Marco hesitated, “Nah, that’s okay. She’ll either get killed or stop.”

Anastasia sat down, “True.”

Marco looked out the window, and was struck with fear, “Sh*t! Iron Army ahead!”

Anastasia laughed, “Priority 23.”

Three turrets popped out of the grass, they blasted at the Iron Soldiers with plasma bullets that burned straight through their armor.

Marco looked astonished, “What the-

Anastasia laughed, “They come to get me every week or so. They’ve never come close.”

Marco shook his head.

Anastasia walked up to him and grabbed his crotch, “I’ve missed you.”

Marco grinned, “Same here.”

Anastasia giggled, “Priority 1.”

The lights dimmed, windows closed, and doors locked.

The Victorian, Torture Chamber

Wasp sat in a chair tied down with power deducting ropes, invented by Sue and Anthony.

In front of her, Arick whipped Kendra, there was silence besides the screams of Kendra.

Wasp cried as she saw blood drip down Kendra’s body.

Arick took a quick pause and looked at Wasp, “How do you feel? Horrified? Angry? I hope so.” He laughed, then took a gun out of his back pocket. “This means war.” He shot Kendra in the head, then proceeded to exit the room casually.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

Thoughts?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@YoungJustice: Small edit needed New Latveria's presents is limited to Northern Europe and Asia so them having a ruling status in Tokyo doesn't really fit

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

@joshmightbe said:

@YoungJustice: Small edit needed New Latveria's presents is limited to Northern Europe and Asia so them having a ruling status in Tokyo doesn't really fit

Sorry about that, I'm bad with countries :D

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@YoungJustice: Not a big problem, It is possible they have spies there and more than likely some Shield agents but these would be hidden aspects

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#6  Edited By TheCannon

@YoungJustice said:

Anastasia walked back to the fridge and pulled out two beers, she threw one at him and kept the other too herself, in which she proceeded to open without much trouble. “Nothing, how about you?”

That sounds dangerous. If it was a bottle, it would probably shatter and glass would go everywhere. If it's a can, it would be shaken up and spill everywhere.

Other than that, nice issue.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By YoungJustice

@TheCannon said:

@YoungJustice said:

That sounds dangerous. If it was a bottle, it would probably shatter and glass would go everywhere. If it's a can, it would be shaken up and spill everywhere.

Other than that, nice issue.

What can I say, she's careless XD

andrewtheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 59

#8  Edited By andrewtheking

this is very good , this give me an idea for a scene in my web show

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice said:

North Korea

A fallen city, now ruled by warriors of New Latveria and the Iron Army, it was an unpleasant place to live to many, but for one women, it was like a breath of fresh air. Marco snuck around the house, scouting it to make sure there were no traps as the woman he was going to see didn’t like uninvited guests. Once he saw it was clear, he ran straight for the door, he usually didn’t do things so fast, but it was needed in this specific situation.

In the kitchen, a blonde woman in a blue outfit searched through her refrigerator. Marco let himself in, and before he could even close the door, a dagger was thrown past his face. Marco grinned as the woman showed her face, “Nice to see you again, Ana.”

Anastasia walked up to him and French kissed him, “Hey hotness.”

Marco held her by her waist, “What you been up to?”

“Ventress tried to kill me a few days ago, she seemed serious, like...very.”

Anastasia looked into the air in obvious fake confusion, “Odd, want me to talk to her?”

Marco hesitated, “Nah, that’s okay. She’ll either get killed, or stop.”

Anastasia sat down, “True.”

Marco looked out the window, and was struck with fear, “Stark! Iron Army ahead!”

Anastasia laughed, “Priority 23.”

Three turrets popped out of the grass, they blasted at the Iron Soldiers with plasma bullets that burned straight through their armor.

Marco looked astonished, “What the...??"

Anastasia laughed, “They come to get me every week or so. They’ve never come close. They also never learn

Marco shook his head. Anastasia walked up to him and grabbed his crotch, “I’ve missed you.”

Marco grinned, “Same here.”

Anastasia giggled, “Priority 1.”

The lights dimmed, windows closed, and doors locked.

The Victorian, Torture Chamber

Wasp sat in a chair tied down with power deducting ropes, invented by Sue and Anthony. In front of her, Arick whipped Kendra, there was silence besides the screams of Kendra. Wasp cried as she saw blood drip down Kendra’s body.

Arick took a quick pause and looked at Wasp, “How do you feel? Horrified? Angry? I hope so.” He laughed, then took a gun out of his back pocket. “This means war.”

BLAM!

He shot Kendra in the head, then casually exited the room.

Cool! Above is a minor edit, pushing sentences up together to make paragraphs (line by line works but several together works fine) the stuff in bold is a correction of sneaked (it's not quite correct...I sneaked...I snuck into your house) and some added bits which you can do with as you wish. Also unless your characters were alive in the 20th/21st Centuries then swearing like S, F & C has been replaced with stark. Get starked, stark for brains, shut your starking mouth, right in the starkhole, you're a stark...like smurf talk plus you can swear your head off and not get moderated eg "You starking stark! I'm going to ram my starking foot up your stark and stark you sideways, you quivering stark faced bastard!"

North Korea! Cool! Some countries get overlooked. There is a timeline & map somewhere in the FF section.

No Caption Provided

Hang on...

No Caption Provided

Okay big grey mass is New Latveria which covers Russia, parts of Mongolia, parts of the Stan's (Kazak, Turkmen, Afghan etc), the Baltic region, Netherlands, Denmark. The countries that border New Latveria are all run by the Iron Army, with China being the biggest, The Chechyen DMZ (which is a country that was literally raped & pillaged by both sides & used to test just bizarre stuff like magical nerve gases, radiation weapons etc the grounds polluted, the sky is burnt, trees look evil...it's a $h!+ place), Turkey, New Germany and The United Kingdom of Scandanavia. North Korea is now part of China, but China is so big that it really don't matter, it's probably classified as China but to those that live there it's North Korea :)

Good work, looking forward to more Wasp!