Marvel Iron Age: Wasp 2.0~Bloodlines

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Wasp and Micheal stood sorrounded by a sqaud of ninjas, they both were wearing costumes, Wasp's resembled her predesessor, with her wings sticking out the back and a bumblebee colored suit. While Micheal wore a much more armor driven suit, the only thing not covered where his hands and eyes.

They stood in a standoff like position, the ninjas stood in front of the duo, waiting for them to make a move. Wasp whispered to Micheal, "We can't leave."

A spark of electricity flowed through Micheal's hand, "Wasn't planin' on it."

They both atacked ferociously, Wasp shrunk down to a microscopic scale, she covered herself in energy, she rammed straight through people, it felt like a bullet to the ninjas.

Micheal attacked with more mercy however, using his electrical manipulation to shock his opponents rather than kill them.

When they were done, they didn't take a second to breathe, they broke down the doors into the humongus building that held what they were looking for.

There were plenty of ninjas on guard, but it was worth the fight when they found their prize.

It was a room with tons of futuristic computers and tv's, but the main component was a giant container in the middle, you couldn't see what was inside due to the cold making the glass freeze.

Wasp evaporated into a black vapor and quickly reformed, but she carried a back and hunched over.

AAAAH!

Micheal ran over to her, "Whats wrong?!"

Wasp stood straight again, "Nothing, I've been evaporating too much. It mixes my particles up a little, my artificial spine touched my internal computer. I'm fine now though. Let's do this."

Wasp attached a rectangular device onto the container, while Micheal searched through the computers.

Wasp threw a usb drive to Micheal, "Ready?"

Micheal took of his mask, "Ready."

The device on the tube started to heat the tube up, making the inside of the tube melt, if you looked inside, you could see someone, they had blue eyes, brown hair, and a scar on his forehead.

Wasp quickly ran up to the tank, "My god...Micheal."

Day of Escape from The Victorian

3 Months Ago

Defenders Headquarters

"What the hell do you mean he's not Micheal!" Wasp shouted at Kate, who made sure to change the density of her skin to iron in case Wasp tried to kill her.

"He's a clone. Arick must have sent the real Micheal to the client. I'm sorry Wasp, but Micheal played you."

Wasp started to cry, "You were apart of his squad, who was the client?"

"Well,-"

Wasp screamed in Kate's face, "TELL ME!"

"You wanna know? It's someone who is going to murder you if you try to find him!" Kate stomped out the room and slammed the door behind her.

Wasp knelt to the ground, like she was a dead light bulb spring back to life, her body turned red, she stood up with a look of confidence, "Do not worry Micheal. Athena will find you!"

In living memory of Young Justice:

2010~2013

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

Ugh, forgot to shout out.

Thoughts?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice said:

"Nothing, I've been evaporating too much. It mixes my particles up a little, my artificial spine touched my internal computer. I'm fine now though. Let's do this."

Now that's clever, I like that!

Also is this for the show?:

In living memory of Young Justice: 2010~2013
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice: Oh on your next Wasp 2.0 could you put links to ALL your Wasp stories, just to help joshmightbe compile the I.A library. Thanks :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#5 cbishop  Online