YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Med Bay, The Victorian

“Subject is proving successful, stats are up to their maximum peak , all that is left is a memory sweep and he’ll be ready for shipping.” Sara turned off her Bluetooth.

She stood over a body on a gurney, it breathed, but slowly, if you took a close look at the face, you could tell who it was, Matthew.

Dungeon, The Victorian

“Arick and his goons are called the Offenders, originally Defenders, but they were heartless, killing our enemies, leaving children to die, so we kicked them. To get revenge, they formed their own Defenders. This is their base, The Victorian. Now, I don’t think my friends have properly introduced themselves. Boys?”

Black Cat stepped back, to let one of her teammates speak.

Scott stepped up.

“Scott Lang, Ant-Man, he was my idol, and creating you made me like him even more. It is an honor to meet you.”

Wasp tried not to frown, she remembered her creator, no matter how alike their powers or costume might be, no one would ever be Ant-Man besides Hank. She nodded her head in politeness.

Devil Slayer walked up, “Devil Slayer, Mike Cambert, inter-universal traveler, it’s fun, we should go to Earth 1610.”

Wasp grinned, “Sure.” She then turned to Blazing Skull. “What about you?”

Black Cat covered her mouth as she whispered to Wasp “He’s a mute.”

Wasp didn’t even question it, and she turned to the one she was most excited to hear, Kendra. “Kendra?”

Kendra looked uneasy, almost as if she despised bringing up her past to Wasp specifically.

“Well, I’m from the future, your granddaughter, and came here to kill him.” She pointed at Arick, suddenly; he rose up, but like a ragdoll.

He was being dragged by Kendra’s telekinetic abilities.

When he was fully standing, he woke up, and screamed because he couldn’t control his body.

Kendra walked towards him, and her voice suddenly changed, clothes and skin slowly being torn off, to show a ionic body, almost identical to Wasp’s, but she was more vivid, more shocking, pure.

“You will not hurt her, I won’t be chased by you, my brother won’t die defending me.” Aura swirled around her body, all fueled by rage and hatred. “DIE!”

Instantly, Arick screamed, his atoms were being slowly ripped apart, it was like acid spreading through your body.

Wasp screamed out to Kendra, “Wait! You don’t have to do this! We can resolve this without death.”

Kendra looked over to her grandmother, smirking, “That always was your flaw, too nice, heroic, no wonder he killed you.”

Wasp’s expression changed from concerned to fearful, “What?”

Seconds after she said so, Arick appeared behind her, but Arick still floated in the air, controlled by Kendra.

Arick smirked, “That’s not me, by the way.”

The second Arick’s skin changed, after some transmutation, it was Caitlyn.

“Come on Kendra, did you really not notice that my atoms were regenerating?”

Kendra’s telekinetic grip let go, and Cynthia dropped to the floor, as if planned, and Sara came through the door.

Arick put his hands on Wasp’s shoulder, “No hard feelings, right?”

Sara attacked Black Cat; poisonous spikes launched at her, but were easily dodged, Black Cat jumped and climbed on walls, in one epic leap, she slashed Sue across the face.

Devil Slayer attempted to teleport behind her and grab her, but Cynthia had her back, she jumped on him , made her hand intangible, reached into his body, and pulled out his heart within seconds.

Scott, Wasp, and Black Cat yelled out at the same time.

“Mike!”

And that made Wasp realize something, Matthew wasn’t there.

Rage empowered, she created lightning in her hands, she shrunk down into the size of a fly and flew right onto Cynthia’s eye, yelling, but she was so small that no one could hear her., Wasp used the lightning to blind her, but as a side effect, Cynthia was put into a lobotomized like state.

As she grew into her normal form, she spoke straight to Arick.

“Listen you little f*cker, tell me where he is, or I’ll cut your sisters throat.”

Arick grinned, “Sorry, he’s already been shipped.”

Wasp stopped, breathing, thinking, everything, then quickly restarted.

“Then..where is he!”

Sara grinned as Black Cat pulled her hair, “We never reveal a costumer’s information.”

Blazing Skull stomped over to Sue, picked her up, and grabbed her by her neck, and he created a small fire in his hands, slowly, Sue’s flesh burned, and in the first word that anyone in the room had heard him say, he yelled it loudly.

“WHERE!”

His voice was surprisingly deep and empty, like he was talking through a tube.

Sara was saved by the bell, Anthony and Kate came rushing in, Blazing Skull released Sara, but she was severely injured by the neck burns.

Kate pointed her hand at Black Cat, and she was instantly frozen in place, but before Kate could react, Kendra sent a telekinetic blast at her, knocking her backwards.

Anthony came speeding, Kendra didn’t even see him kick her into the wall, Blazing Skull suffered even worse, being shot up 2 levels. Ironically, the only human, Black Cat, was able to throw smoke pellets in his face and trip him, knocking him to the ground.

Wasp fought off Arick, even though he was barely legal, he was one of the best fighters she’d seen in her entire life, he easily blew off her attacks, and replied to them with blows of thunder.

Shockingly to Wasp, Arick kicked her in the gut, and while she was down, he did a sort of duplication attack, once hitting her in her face, while she was tripped, and along with that someone jumped on to her back, making her plummet to the ground.

Black Cat knew she couldn’t do anything, instilled with fear; she leaped out the door, and ran off to the exit, she only knew one more person who could help, Ventress, the greatest warrior of their generation.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

That bad? LOL

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

@YoungJustice:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-wasp-20origins/733781/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-wasp-20the-defenders/734512/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-wasp-20deception-part-1/735069/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-wasp-20deception-part-2/739478/

Okay, I'm a bit lost. So they went into 6021AD now they're back to 2200AD, Kendra is from the future who wants to kill Wasp 2.0 who is a weird cyborg/clone/energy matrix that has managed to have a child who had a child which came back to 2200AD to kill her....am I on the right track at least. It's a little strange.

This @YoungJustice said:

She only knew one more person who could help, Ventress, the greatest warrior of their generation.

Has me intrigued....:)

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

@batkevin74 said:

No Caption Provided

@YoungJustice:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-wasp-20origins/733781/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-wasp-20the-defenders/734512/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-wasp-20deception-part-1/735069/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-wasp-20deception-part-2/739478/

Okay, I'm a bit lost. So they went into 6021AD now they're back to 2200AD, Kendra is from the future who wants to kill Wasp 2.0 who is a weird cyborg/clone/energy matrix that has managed to have a child who had a child which came back to 2200AD to kill her....am I on the right track at least. It's a little strange.

This @YoungJustice said:

She only knew one more person who could help, Ventress, the greatest warrior of their generation.

Has me intrigued....:)

Who says it's really Wasp's child? :D

And Kendra came back to kill Arick to stop him from killing Wasp, which is an alternate reality typed thing, it could or could not happen depending on how things turn out.

Good that Ventress is at least interesting.