Marvel Iron Age: Unlikely Allies Part 4 of 4

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Time_Phantom

The final part to our Scalphunter/ Lady Deathstrike crossover!

Part one: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-unlikely-allies-pt-1-of-4-1515896/#11

Part two: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-unlikely-allies-part-2-of-4-1517581/#11

Part three: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-unlikely-allies-pt-3-of-4-1517834/#13

And here we are! Enjoy!

@batkevin74@joshmightbe@cbishop

P.S. Also to read more Iron Age material and in this writers opinion (sure you didn't ask but still) some of the most entertaining fan fics in all of comicvine here is our Library:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/cbishop/blog/marvel-iron-age-library/94538/

And if you're interested sign up and join the fun!

Marvel Iron Age: Unlikely Allies Part 4 of 4

Black Air HQ:

Ngumi and Scalphunter scaled the crumbling castle without any disruption. They had taken out three guards on patrol as they infiltrated the walk ways. No alarms were being sound. No great commotion was being made. It was wrong. They made their way to the court yard before Ngumi stopped. “Oh, Sonia.” Ngumi sighed as she fell out of her suits cloaking device and shimmered back into view.

“Are we made?” Scalphunter asked.

“Yep.” Ngumi said tiredly. “I’d say as soon as we landed.”

Scalphunter looked up as he saw Black Air soldiers scurry into positions on the walk way. Across the courtyard was an entrance into the castle. An entrance that likely was going to have the enemy pouring out soon enough. “The plan, duck-sauce?”

Ngumi grinned wickedly, “The same. We kill everyone.”

The first shot slammed into the stone pillar that Ngumi stood next to. Ngumi and Scalphunter took cover. Fire from the snipers above pinned them in place as mercenaries from across the courtyard were coming into play. “Good plan. Now cover me!” Scalphunter yelled as he ran out and fired his pistol at mercs across the courtyard.

Ngumi followed and shot at the snipers above them. One of their heads exploded into red mist while the other peppered them with shots that hit the ground around them. Ngumi produced a round object that she tossed into the air. “Cover your eyes!” Ngumi yelled. A white light lit up the sky. Granting both killers a distraction and obscuring the vision of the attackers.

“What else do you have in that belt?” Scalphunter asked, taking a shot at the sniper that had stood out of cover with three shots that tore into his chest.

“You think I’d steal a Shield aircraft without taking some toys?” Ngumi said as she slid into cover with Scalphunter. She drew her sword. The courtyard was littered with debris from the decaying castle. Parts of towers, walls and statues were everywhere.

They hopped from cover to cover quickly; forcing the fight into close quarters. They stopped half way. The pair picked up the rifles of their fallen enemies to return fire ahead of them. “Hey, partner see this?” Scalphunter said. The assassin scooped up a belt of grenades from a corpse, unpinned them and swung the belt around his head like a lasso. “Yeehaw!”

The grenade sailed through the air behind enemy cover. Black Air soldiers flew in every direction as the resulting explosion ripped them apart. Ngumi and Scalphunter pushed forward. They fired at soldiers wounded on the ground, before they could raise a sidearm to continue fighting. No other soldiers came out of the entrance. They were clear.

They entrance was absent any hostiles. But both knew there had to be more. They continued down a long corridor in dim faltering lighting. “As our story continues our heroes are forced into a trap, while storming the castle. Down the shady hallway they strode. The yearning for a fish taco was insurmountable!” Scalphunter said in a deep dramatic voice.

<Idiot.> Ngumi said in Japanese.

A crash behind them stopped them both cold. They turned around a wall had dropped behind them. Another wall had dropped behind them. They were trapped. “Damn it!” Ngumi screamed.

“Don’t tell me the walls are gonna start closing in!” Scalphunter whined.

Ngumi simply sat down against the wall. She had been careless. Mysteria had known she was coming for her. What happened in Madripoor made sure of it. The courtyard was clearly a trap to force them inside. She closed her eyes and bowed her head. “So your grand plan is to sleep it off? Gotta say how lame that is!” Scalphunter screamed right into Ngumi’s ear. “I’m too pretty to be a pancake!”

“I’m praying.” Ngumi answered in a collected voice that seemed to confuse Scalphunter. Ngumi knew this was a trap from the time they landed. Ngumi had made the decision to hit their right in their blind spot. It was a lie. A facility as easily defensible as this didn’t have any such weakness. They were going to be captured. Mysteria wanted that. Ngumi knew it.

“To what? You aren’t the religious type.” Scalphunter mocked as he sat down next to Ngumi. “I think. Right?”

“I pray to the only god that matters.” Ngumi thought about the last day. She burned down an entire district and didn’t even hesitate. She enjoyed it. She dropped an innocent man from a plane before doing the same to Scalphunter. She didn’t even care. For nine months she had been killing criminals in Doomstadt. Her dark urges satisfied. Hundreds of people were dead because of her. It seemed death just led her around.

Ngumi felt dizzy. Her breath hitched and her head spun. Something had to be in the air. It was knocking them out. “Of course.”

“Is that an ocean of knockout gas I smell?” Scalphunter asked as Ngumi lost balance and fell face first to the ground. Scalphunter felt himself getting dizzy, like his head was swimming in a bowl of jelly. “Yep!” He yawned as his body wavered and then buckled forward.

“Night, night time!”

Later:

Scalphunter awoke with his face on a cold metal floor. His head pounded and his body was sore. He groaned, “That’s the last time I take drinks from strange women. I don’t care if she has to pay for med school!”

His vision was unfocused. The blurry figure of a woman marched toward him. Orange beads that floated in the air where a pair of eyes should be glared at him angrily as they got closer and then they stopped. He felt a push at his stomach, then felt a sharp rip through him as if someone was pushing a blunt object through his gut. Scalphunter looked down. An arm had burst out his back and blood spilled out of him like a waterfall. Scalphunter grabbed the arm that only picked him upward as if he weighed nothing and tore into him more. He tried to speak. Blood only filled his mouth and seeped out.

Ngumi awoke. Her head was throbbing. She didn’t know how long she was out. Only that she was still alive and Scalphunter was not around her. In front of her was a railing she picked herself up with and used as support. “That’s enough Deathstrike.” Ngumi felt the barrel of a pistol at her back. She stopped and turned her head. A guard was behind her. Another stood back and watched. “Mysteria wants you to watch this.”

Ngumi looked ahead. Her vision was becoming clearer. She was in an aircraft hangar; most likely beneath the castle. Ngumi was on a catwalk above aircraft of varying sizes. In the middle she watched as Mysteria thrust her arm augmented by cybernetics through Scalphunter and dangled him in the air like a toy. “From what I’ve heard about you two is that you both are very high on the bosses stark-list. After Madripoor I can see why. Lost a lot of men when you burned down Low town. Though the casualty lists a higher number of civilians.”

“Starking monsters.” Grumbled the second guard in the back.

“Lots of people are saying that you know? New Latveria has even publically announced you an enemy of the state.” Said the guard holding her at gunpoint. “Boss wants to send you back in pieces to the Queen herself.”

Ngumi squeezed the railing in anger. New Latveria was a home to her girls. What home did they have now? What was she going to bring them back to? If what she heard was even true. “You know you're awful close?” Ngumi growled as she watched Mysteria fling Scalphunter off her arm like a dirty rag. The merc boss stomped over and kicked at Scalphunter’s head and chest, unable to mount a proper defense.

“So?” Said the indignant guard. “I’ll put one in you before you could flinch!”

“Think so?” Ngumi asked. “You’re very susceptible to a quick attack. You might hit me. Might. And then I’d disarm you, then I’d kill you and your friend back there.”

Ngumi could practically feel the guard grinning behind him, “Just try it.”

Ngumi looked at the craft around her. Below her was a smaller craft with an open and equipped gunner seat with a loaded turret. She looked up at Scalphunter. The key to getting back her children was being stomped into mush. As much as Ngumi hated. As much as she needed him, she couldn’t let him die just yet. Ngumi whipped around in an instant Ngumi’s, elbow struck the guards wrist as the gun went off and she proceeded to launch her palm into the guards throat. Ngumi felt a slight sting in her side. The bullet had grazed her. She bolted for the other guard and jumped in the air. Before the second guards side arm could be raised Ngumi landed a spinning kick that connected with the jaw of the guard.

The attacked knocked out the guard. She picked up his discarded fire arm and pumped three bullets in his chest as he lay on the floor. She ran back to the railing and flung herself over. She landed in the gunner seat of the aircraft below and immediately opened fire around Mysteria. Machine gun fire peppered around the mercenary. An alarm blared. With a flick of a switch she changed firing modes. When she pulled the trigger grenade launched out of the barrel. The blast ripped a hole into one of the larger craft and sent Mysteria flying.

Ngumi felt her heart race. Every time she pulled the trigger she got a rush, like she was over flowing with adrenaline. She blasted at the cat walk around her. The aircraft. She was like a woman processed by destruction. Metal twisted and burnt. Fire spread all over the hangar. Any reinforcements would be slowed by the blaze. Out of the corner over eye she saw Mysteria sprint towards her. She switched back to her machine gun and sprayed lead at the mercenary. Only her cybernetics allowed her the mobility to dance around them.

Mysteria lunged into the air and sailed toward Ngumi. Ngumi wasn’t fast enough to react as the merc was above her. Mysteria landed and clutched Ngumi by the throat before she tossed her out of the seat like a ragdoll. She slid on the floor when she slammed down on the floor below. A gash had opened up on her head that spilled blood into her eye. Ngumi reached for her sword that was still tied to her back and drew it as Mysteria walked menacingly over to her.

“I should have had more men on you. A mistake.” Mysteria growled.

“The last mistake you’ll ever make.” Ngumi said as she readied herself for an attack.

“Deathstrike!” Mysteria roared. “I want you to take a good look at me. See what you’ve done to me?”

Mysteria charged at her like a hurricane. Before Ngumi could respond a fist came hurtling at her. Ngumi in half a second blocked the blow with the flat side of her sword. The hit crashed into her chest and sent her flying toward a bloodied Scalphunter. “I had to die and come back. I had to learn my family is gone. I had to rebuild. Because of you and him!”

Ngumi picked herself up and got ready for another attack. Mysteria charged again. Ngumi ducked out of the way of a kick that came at her like a comet! A punch Mysteria threw, Ngumi parried as the assassin rolled behind the cyborg. Ngumi slashed Mysteria across the back. The attack did not have any effect as Mysteria threw a puch that Ngumi swiftly evaded.

The orange lights in Mysteria’s eyes glowed like the fire around them. Ngumi brought her sword down for an attack that cut through her collar bone and buried itself in her chest. Ngumi was close enough to be grabbed. The mercenary yanked Ngumi’s hand from her sword and whipped around her and locked her arms in a full-nelson. “I’m going to tear your starking arms off!” As Mysteria’s grip locked into place.

Ngumi struggled. To no effect. The cyborgs grip was too strong. “Just tell me why? Why him? Why work with that monster!” Mysteria screamed.

Ngumi looked at Scalphunter. He was stirring on the ground. Bones in his arms and legs were setting back into place, with sickening pops. His wounds had started to heal and he seemed to be half way unconscious. “That’s some serious kung-fu grip the robot has there.” Scalphunter laughed as more of his blood spurted from his mouth.

Mysteria’s grip tightened more and Ngumi felt blinding pain as pressure was torturously being applied. “What are you waiting for, Gerald! A fu%& invitation!” Ngumi screamed.

Scalphunter’s attention was piqued. His eyes glared daggers at Ngumi, “The stark did you say duck sauce?”

Ngumi’s eyes lit up and even though she was in pain a smile registered on her face. “Gerald Wimple the Japanese cry baby!” Ngumi grunted. “And I thought the Chinese were the sick men of Asia… Gerald!”

“I starking warned you, chopsticks!” An enraged Scalphunter said as her drew his sword and threw himself at the two women.

Ngumi moved her head over slightly as a sword tip came flying toward her face. The sword missed and grazed her ear. Successfully however, lodging itself between Mysteria’s eyes as the mercenary was too slow to pick up on what was happening.

“Not… over… Deathstri—“ Mysteria said brokenly as the glow in her eyes faded and her grip slacked that caused her to fall over.

Ngumi stumbled into Scalphunter’s chest and clung to his shoulders. Ngumi shoved herself off of him after a few breathes. She looked at Scalphunter and kept an arm’s length away. His eyes were narrowed at her. His body was ridged and the grip on his sword was tight with purpose. Ngumi shifted her body toward her sword that was still lodged in Mysteria’s body. “Pick it up, chopsticks!” Scalphunter ordered. “I’m going to starking cut you from stark to brains and see if candy comes out!”

Ngumi smiled wickedly. This had been building up for the whole trip. This confrontation, it was exhilarating and it was a long time coming. “My girls?”

“Dead as far as I’m concerned. Though if you manage to win,” Scalphunter scoffed and rolled his eyes. “Maybe I tell you where you’ll find some charred corpses!”

Ngumi stepped back without turning away from Scalphunter and in a fluid motion drew her sword and went into a defensive stance. A smile still plastered on her face, “When you’re ready.”

Scalphunter swung his blade that Ngumi blocked and responded with a swipe of her own that the master killer dodged easily. Both killers eyed each other. They waited for any mistake to present itself. Fire danced in the reflection of their blades as if becoming a hungry crowd witnessing this duel.

The both attacked. Their blades clashed together. Each dodging and countering each other. Both were injured. But it didn’t seem to slow them. When Ngumi picked up speed, Scalphunter matched the pace and returned to form. Like his previous injuries weren’t still healing.When Scalphunter smacked an attack away and countered, Ngumi deflected it and through a counter of their own. They seemed to be matched perfectly.

The back and forth seemed to go on for hours and didn’t have the appearance of slowing. Something had to give. And it did. Ngumi was a fraction of a second late with a block as Scalphunter’s sword cut through her body armor and into her abdomen. Scalphunter continued the attack by slashing the back of her shoulder open and round house kicking her in the head.

Ngumi rolled on the floor and shot to her feet. She took a second to watch her opponent. Absent were the jokes and the taunting typical of Scalphunter. His blood loss has slowed him. He was making mistakes that normally he wouldn’t. But was quickly making up for them with devastating attacks, his wounds were healing quick and the longer this progressed Ngumi was sure to lose. “That… really… hurt. Good… thing this is… so much fun.” Ngumi said in hitched breathes. “You’re the best I ever had.”

“You’re half descent. Applause appluase!” Scalphunter said, pointing the tip of his sword at Ngumi. “But there can only be one!”

Scalphunter charged at Ngumi. Ngumi danced around the direct attacks like water through rapids. She whipped around with her back turned on Scalphunter, hitting him in the jaw with her hilt. Scalphunter took advantage by shoving his sword through Ngumi’s back. “Hail to the king, baby!”

Ngumi looked down at the blade sticking out from under her ribs and held back a scream as she raised the point of her blade toward herself and thrust it in through her abdomen. “Your majesty!” Ngumi screamed as her sword ripped through her and into Scalphunter’s chest. The attack impaled his heart.

Scalphunter coughed up blood on Ngumi’s neck, “Are you insane!”

Ngumi smiled and bared her blood stained teeth, “ We don’t… think so. Ask our therapist.” Ngumi joked painfully.

Scalphunter’s head spun. The blood loss from being run-through twice had caught up with him. He fell back with his sword falling out of Ngumi with him. Ngumi pulled her sword out at the same time and fell forward. Her body tingled and her vision was spotty. Blood pooled around her. “Unstarking believable!” Scalphunter said as he gargled a mouth full of blood that spilled from the corners of his mouth.

Ngumi reached into her equipment belt and pulled three syringes. She popped the caps on them and rolled on her back. She injected a clear liquid into her abdominal wounds. A burning sensation erupted inside her as the wounds began to heal. “Where?” She screamed in pain as she looked toward Scalphunter.

The head of the European Assassination Division laughed manically, “Two birds of a feather flock together!” He sang. “I’m you and you’re me! Unstarking believable!”

Ngumi crawled over to Scalphunter. She stifled her own pained screams by biting her lip. “Where? My girls!”

Scalphunter practically howled at the moon as he repeated, “Remember, the first and only reality…” Scalphunter’s psychotic rambling was interrupted by spitting out a mouth full of blood. “There can only be two!”

Ngumi who had dragged herself over Scalphunter shoved her fist into the partially healed wound that Mysteria had given the killer and twisted almost gleefully. “Enough of the psycho-babel! Where?”

“Tuscany!” Scalphunter screamed as the reopened wound started spilling red everywhere. He was dizzy. Couldn’t focus and his blood was all over the hanger. He healed fast. But the slowness to get over the gas allowed Mysteria to land some damning attacks that left him with a good portion of his blood around him. Then fighting Ngumi at full cylinders made it worse. Then she stabbed him in the heart. Not fatal for him. But consciousness was slipping.

Ngumi pulled her arm out of Scalphunter and rested her head on his heaving chest. She took deep breaths that hurt. Here whole body hurt. They last time she was this seriously injured was during her battle against the Hand a year ago. Before that it was in a battle against this man. Scalphunter. “How lucky did I get?” Ngumi wondered to herself.

Ngumi lifted her head enough to see that Scalphunter had indeed passed out from blood loss. Finally. Though the master assassin’s wounds had already begun to heal and in a few hours at least he was getting back up. “Very.” She answered in confirmation.

Elsewhere:

In a dark room a woman spoke with a hologram of General Falcon Helfitta. He was no pleased. Neither was the woman whose face was twisted into a scowl. “I assure you General no one else is more disappointed the mission was a failure. There was an unknown factor that emerged.”

“The whole army saw what General Ahern’s superhero did in Madripoor! Your people were careless!” General Helfitta barked. “The man who murdered my wife is still breathing!”

“She was my sister as you know.” The woman said icely. “You brought Sonia Nunez back because you needed her mercenary contacts to do this job behind the back of the Iron Army. We failed it this time. Sure, but your plausible deniability is intact still. Our operation was jumbled but not destroyed.”

“Then make something happen next time, Mysteria.” The General said as his hologram faded into nothing.

In the place of the general’s hologram replaced several images of Ngumi aka Lady Deathstrike. Various exploits of hers were displayed and expanded around the room until the S.H.I.E.L.D agents face was all around Mysteria. She approached a full bodied image of Ngumi and caressed its face.

“This isn’t over Deathstrike.”

Tuscany:

When Ngumi arrived in Italy and landed in Tuscany she checked every warehouse in the city it felt like. She caught a break. A fire had broken out yesterday at an abandoned warehouse. Ngumi knew she had at least six more hours. It had been a lie. Ngumi arrived at the scene and investigated.

Ngumi was bruised. She had stitches over her left eye and her emergency field injury fluid she had used left her nauseous. She’d have to find proper medical attention soon. She waited until morning to check the building. The fire gutted the warehouse. What remained of drums holding jet fuel were everywhere. Creating multiple points of origin.

Ngumi’s heart raced. Not from the euphoria of battle. She was scared. Afraid of what she’s find. When she got to the center of the building she stopped cold. Right there where a hold in the ceiling let in the sun light were two small burned bodies. Their mouths were agape and positioned in a way as if they were waiting for her.

Ngumi swallowed hard as tears began to build up as she ventured closer. The world felt like it was spinning. “Kyle? Kikune?” She whispered as her voice began to crack and body became stiff.

She looked at the bodies for a long time. Hours it seemed like. “No.” She drew her sword and carefully cut off the melted clothing of the corpses. It was a hunch she thought. Or disbelief. Maybe it was a sort of dark optimism. “No! no! no! no!” She repeated as she examined the bodies.

Ngumi exhaled. Tears streamed from her eyes. She had arrived too late to save these children. But they were not her girls. They were two boys. They were too big to be girls and after Ngumi’s examination discovered other factors of their anatomy. “Hello! Somebody there!”

Ngumi heard a little voice scream from beneath her. “Hello?” Ngumi answered.

“Can you hear us? Who are you?” The voice screamed back. “We’re down in this little hole. A starker named Scalphunter put us down here!”

Ngumi picked up the two bodies and respectfully though in a hurry cast them aside. She tapped her foot on the floor. She stuck her sword in a crack and pried the section of floor open. The first two bodies concealed a storage compartment underneath the warehouse. “Aunty Gumi!”

Ngumi broke into tears when she found her girls. They were unharmed besides some visible bruises and cuts. But they were alive. “We thought we were going to starve down here!” Kiki squealed.

“He beat us up! Said he was gonna kill you and leave us here where nobody would find us!” Kylie.

"Can we go home now, Auntie?” They both cried.

Ngumi couldn’t help but smile as tears rolled down her face. Scalphunter had threatened her with her children’s deaths for the whole trip. When the only danger they were in was of starvation if she didn't hurry and help him. Though Ngumi was sure he was going to try and kill her. Scalphunter turned this adventure into a game. A sick joke she wasn’t in on until now. She played right along.

The girls looked at her with puzzled if not completely agitated faces. They would be going back to New Latveria. Whatever fate awaited Ngumi there, she wanted to face it. She was sick of running. Ngumi wiped her face and said, “Yes. We can go home.”

Gotland, The United Kingdom of Scandinavia

The European Assassination Divisions HQ:

Scalphunter had awoken few hours later and returned to Head Quarters. Ngumi wasn’t there when he awoke and the bugs he put around the warehouse showed that Ngumi had arrived and retrieved her girls. He was very upset, “Oh I love happy endings! WHY DIDN’T MY STARKING SECONDARY EXPLOSIVES GO OFF!!!”

A lower ranked agent quivered at Scalphunter’s fury, “You didn’t order any secondary explosives to be planted, sir!”

“Yes. I. Did. You stark! Everything was supposed to go Ka-blooom when those doors opened! I even…” The assassin stopped his tirade mid-sentence. Scalphunter looked at him like he was eyeing road kill and drew his pistol. He spun it on finger like an old western, “You’re a Doom bot. Or would they be called Danvers bots now?”

The man was shaking in absolute terror, “I don’t understand, sir!”

“ONLY A DOOMVERS BOT WOULD SAY THAT!!” Scalphunter screamed as he jammed his pistol in his subordinate’s eye.

The man started to hyperventilate and fearfully cried, “Okay I am a Doom bot!”

Scalphunter grinned evilly, “A Carol bot would definitely say that!”

Behind the agent a door opened as another agent walked into to report to the head of their organization, “Sir, the Supreme Commander…”

Before the agent could finish Scalphunter fired a full clip through his subordinate’s head and managed to hit the reporting agent at the same time; killing them both. “Stupid Danoomvers bots!”

The End

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Great finish as usual.

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Thank you for reading! Thank you twice for thinking up Iron Age!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@time_phantom: I hope I end my arc in masters half as well as this. At the very least I'll be giving Zemo a big karmic bitch smack for causing all the trouble.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@time_phantom: WOW!

That was excellent! Lots of fun and an excellent showcase of both their talents. Plus sneaky General Falcon Helfitta at the end...I'm going to try and give him a one-shot coz he deserves a bit more exposure/recognition. And Ngumi stabbing herself to get Scalphunter, very John McClane (though Die Hard 4 was terrible) very much

No Caption Provided

what it reminded me of! Interesting times ahead for both Scalphunter and Ngumi, especially since she's headed home to New Latveria which isn't friendly anymore.

Bravo! Let's do this again sometime

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: For sure! Team ups are always fun. (Now if only we could get Marvel to read Iron Age. That would be somthing) Glad you liked it. Ngumi stabbing herself was the only way. It was crazy enough to work as Scalphunter didn't see it coming.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time_phantom: Scalphunter didn't see it coming, I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING! It's such an excellent risky move. And yes, Marvel should read this...does @mattfraction work? :)

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Thank you. And I'd hope Zemo gets that much at least. The Masters is really shaping up to be one of my favorites.

@batkevin74: Well who does something that absurd like stabbing themselves to get another person? Mat Fraction would be neat.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By joshmightbe

@time_phantom: itll be up tomorrow. Trapped at the in laws today but it builds some nice rage for future stories.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Well who does something that absurd like stabbing themselves to get another person?

Nutters, insane people and crazies! And one day maybe someone from 135 W. 50th Street, New York City wanders across the interweb to see our excellent little world of their world and hires us...ahhhhhhhh

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped for referencing