joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Read this first

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-the-thanos-sanction-prologue/689184/#7

Doomstadt, New Latveria- Shield command center

Holland stands before 3 large view screens where he sees Stryfe, Doom and Carol Danvers discussing the coming of a being known as Thanos. As the three of them come to agreement on delivering forces to New Latveria a light flashes behind Holland. He turns to see the Traveler with 3 cloaked figures behind him.

He clears his throat and states," Well, glad to see everyone's decided to not kill each other for the moment but you're apparently not seeing the whole picture."

Carol replies, "You've shown us the ramifications already."

The Traveler shakes his head, "No I showed you the results of this war, you can't comprehend the full ramifications of what happens if you fail."

Doom interrupts, "Who are you to judge what we comprehend."

The Traveler narrows his eyes toward Doom's screen, "Okay, long story short. A while back Thanos had this thing called the infinity gauntlet, which when combined with the 5 infinity gems gave its wearer near omnipotence. Thanos used it to wipe out half the life in the universe, after a huge battle they managed to get the gauntlet away from him and undo the damage and the powers that be made it so the gems could never be used in unison again. Thanos has found a way to change that. Problem is when he does make them work together again it'll tear a galaxy sized hole in the fabric of reality and basically erase the entire omniverse."

Holland and the leaders on the screens look at him stunned by the off hand manner he'd used to explain things as he continued, "Currently Thanos has the gauntlet and the power gem, the other 4 are here on Earth, 1 somewhere in Northern California, 1 In Chicago, 1 right here in New Latveria. Don't know where the last one is but you can be damned sure he does and he's got an army coming for them. He's going to try to take them all in one fell swoop and you have about 2 hours to prepare for it."

Outer hall of the Command center

Agent Fry meets up with 7, David, Sam and Molly as they arrive in their newly acquired Shield uniforms. David had simply forced his symbiotic suit to mimic and Sam was used to uniforms such as this only Molly and 7 seemed uncomfortable. 7 looked to Fry, "must I wear this?"

Fry shot back, "It'll help us distinguish you from the other Creeds, which will make it slightly less likely for you to die."

7 nods as David chimes in, "I don't know if I like being reputable."

Fry grins, "Who said you were?"

Back in the control room all the view screens aside from Carol's go offline as she asks the Traveler, "Who are your buddies?"

The Traveler looks back, "Oh them well I needed to keep their identities secret from our armored associates for the time being but one of them is going to be your field general."

Carol glares at him, "We know how to fight a war."

One of the hooded figures steps forward and reveals himself to be Ares, "I know better."

The Traveler looks up to Carol, "I have other matters to attend to but he's all yours for the time being, just keep the Iron goons from finding out who he is."

He then tosses Ares a small device, "That's an image inducer with a TP blocker, keep it on at all times until this is done." He then gives Carol a salute and disappears along with the other cloaked figures.

The 3 then appear in Nevada where Jason and Bill discard their cloaks. The Traveler looks to Bill, "How would you rate your dragon slaying abilities?"

Bill looks at him warily,"I'd say fairly high, it does not matter. If I die you have my oath I will take many of them with me."

The Traveler nods, "You will have back up, you just need to stop them here long enough for the Iron soldiers to get here. Feel free to use them as cannon fodder."

He then looks to Jason, "We have one more stop to make then we'll get on with the mission."

Just outside Doomstadt

The Shield forces gather fully armed as Doom's soldiers and several regiments of Iron soldiers arrive. A tall man walks out in front of the gathered forces and introduces himself as General John Aaron, and informed them he would be leading the battle. He quickly divided up the forces and sent them to where they'd be most effective. Some grumbled about receiving orders from a man none of them had ever heard of but he had an air of authority around him and it was as if they all instinctively knew there was none better to lead them to war.

Beneath Ferrum HQ

Cutthroat listens to his orders through his comm then looks out on his regiment and calls his lieutenant under the Iron Hall, "Go."

He hits a trigger blowing large holes in the floors of both buildings and the Stalker army floods in and begin tearing through as more come out of the sewers to spread chaos throughout the city.

5 miles west of Doomstadt

Damos answers his comm, "Yes father." He then looks to his army and waves them on.

Sky above Elko, Nevada

The Makluan clones charge through the air at top speed spraying flames and acidic mists on everything they pass until suddenly several of them are struck down by powerful bolts of lightning. Lash looks over from his mount and sees a lone figure hovering in the air holding a war hammer over his head. Beta Ray Bill looks back at his enemy and sees Lash on the largest of the Makluan beasts and aims Stormbreaker. lightening tears through the creature sending Lash toward the ground but he is caught by one of the others.

He glares at Bill and orders, "Attack!"

(To Be Continued)

Tag you're it.

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

Amazing!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@DickGrayson: thanks

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: I got some shoes to fill! Nice work

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

"Okay, long story short. A while back Thanos had this thing called the infinity gauntlet, which when combined with the 5 infinity gems gave its wearer near omnipotence" Isn't there 6 gems? Mind, Space, Time, Strength, Sleepy, Dopey and Bashful (I can't remember) :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@4donkeyjohnson: it was a typo