Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

THE CHARACTER DAREDEVIL AND ANY AND ALL OTHER CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL INC. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, I THOUGHT OF THE STORY BUT THESE AREN'T MY PEOPLE.

The Death of Matt Murdock

No Caption Provided

-

Part 1: Reminiscing

A couple are laying comfortably with each other on a small sofa relaxing in front of a large fireplace. The woman has her head laid out on the man's chest while relaxing in the warmth. In front of them are two small children playing with a Captain America and Iron Man action figure. As the children play, their parents lovingly watch their kids in silence. Everything is calm within this picture. Everything is as it should be. The is Matt Murdock's family and to him and his wife Elektra Murdock, nothing can be more perfect than this.

-

Matt -"Do you ever miss it"?

-

Elektra turns to face Matt. The look on her face is that of anger and worry. She studies the blind mans face for any reason other than insanity.

-

Matt -"I'm just curious."

-

She leans away from him to make sure he isn't joking. She is almost insulted by his question.

-

Matt -"C'mon... Not everything was all bad. We had some good times Elektra. Hell, we had great times together."

-

Angry, she quickly sits up to get away from him.

-

Elektra -"Matt... we both died.. twice for me."

-

Matt sits up to lean in closer to Elektra so that he could whisper.

-

Matt -"Sure we had a few bumps.. but look at where we are now. We're both here together with our two beautiful healthy boys in one of the safest cities in the country. I don't mean to brag but i'm pretty damn proud. This all wouldn't be possible without our past. I don't regret a thing.."

-

Matt's hand leans in to touch Elektra's face, but she turns her head away from him.

-

Elektra -"That's real easy for you to say."

-

She notices his smile turn into a frown. She feels sorry for him. She sighs heavily than turns back to face her kids.

-

Elektra -".... I miss the wind more than anything."

-

Matt -"The wind?"

-

Elektra -"Yes the wind. The way it would blow through my hair and my sais... the way it caressed my body when I moved fast enough at just the right time. It was like music... or poetry. It was beautiful."

-

Elektra -"What about you?"

-

Matt -"The suit of course."

-

Elektra lets out a high pitched laugh which startle the children. Matt smiles at her laugh then joins in.

-

Matt -"What? I'm serious. I was one handsome devil in that thing. The ladies loved it."

-

Elektra -"Oh, yes... all three of us."

-

Matt -"..... in all seriousness. I miss the feeling of being needed. You and the kids are more important to me than anything else and I wouldn't trade you guys for the world, but the personal fulfillment of doing the right thing for my city...for my dad.. was just...

-

Elektra -"... irreplaceable?"

-

Matt -"No... memorable."

-

Matt -"Only so many things in a man's life can be irreplaceable."

-

Matt -"Only so many things..."

-

Matt and Elektra gently kiss in front of the warm fire while their kids distort their faces in disgust. All is right with the world.

-

Part 2: Someday

-

----------------10 years later...--------------------------------

-

I was 7 when both my parents died.

-

A young man with glasses and messy black hair squats down to place two white roses on two separate graves right beside each other. The air is calm and the sky is dark with clouds.

-

The first grave reads the name of Matt Murdock. Under his name reads the epitaph "A man of a thousand voices, a man without fear, so close but so far, the dawn breaks near". The next reads the name of his beloved wife Elektra Murdock and under her name reads "Earth has no sorrow that heaven can't heal". Above the graves are rotted old roses and candles. The graves are old and forgotten. Almost forgotten.

-

I like to pretend that they are still together, somewhere up there in peace, watching over us... I know it isn't true, but I like to pretend.

-

I don't remember their faces anymore. I have pictures, but it's not the same.

-

When we remember our loved ones, we don't think of stopped moments in time, we think of small clips from our lives where at one point, they just made us really really happy. Whether it was your father pushing you on the swing or your mother baking you your birthday cake... these small memories can never compare to a picture... It's not the same.

-

I don't remember their voices.

-

When people talk about them, they tend to mention my mother's sweet gentle voice. They give me examples and adjectives that I could never fully put together to form the actual thing... at least not in my mind... It's not the same.

-

My parent's memory has slowly faded into nothing more than pictures and adjectives.

-

People tend to forget what they did for the world and how many people they changed.. whether for the good or the bad. My parents were Daredevil and Elektra. My father, the blind superhero from Hell's Kitchen who stood up to the crime lords and told them to their face the one thing no one else had the balls to... "No". "No" to everything they did and stood for. My mother, the Greek assassin who at one time worked for these crime lords and ended up having two kids from the vigilante she swore to kill.

-

People forget these things. When most people hear the names Daredevil and Elektra, they think of two things. One is Plano, Texas. This is where they were murdered. The next, is Bullseye. This is the man who killed them both all those years ago.

-

These things are important things that led to their deaths, but they aren't the entire story. "Retired Kingpin strikes one last time to maim suburban family in Texas" should not highlight the death of my parents, nor anyone elses. Two lives cut short can't possibly be summed up in 12 words. It wouldn't be fair to even try....

-

This isn't the story of how my parents lived their life, but how they died. Rest in peace.

-

Part 3: The Warning

-

---------------10 years earlier---------------------------------------

-

"What the hell do you want from us?"

-

A woman with short black hair has a cell phone to her ear as she studies the outside of her home from her upstairs bedroom window. She is watching two children play catch with a man wearing sunglasses. They are laughing and are full of joy.

-

"I can't deal with this anymore Frank. This isn't my, or my families problem. Not anymore."

-

The occupant on the other end of the phone is revealed to be an older man with slicked back, black hair. He is sitting in a large black muscle car, fixed on a pair of binoculars in one hand a cell phone to his ear in the other.

-

"Don't be stupid, Elektra. You think he's just going to forget everything? You think that night won't come back to haunt us? I vowed to keep you guys safe from him... from them. If I can't even do that, than i'm as good as..--"

-

"Listen to me Frank and listen to me well because what I have to say has to be said and understood. I don't need your help. I don't need your money. I don't need your interference.. and I sure as hell don't need your protection. If anything, you coming here as jeopardized us more than anything."

-

"How did you--?"

-

Elektra is at the passenger window of Frank's car. She motions for him to roll down his window.

-

"Jesus, woman! Almost gave me a heart attack..."

-

"I can't believe we're playing this game again. When will you and the rest of your little superhero friends just leave us alone? We're retired. We have a family now. We don't deal with this stuff anymore."

-

"..But Bullseye escaped pris--"

-

"Prison. Yes, I know. I also know the man is both mentally and emotionally damaged beyond repair. He can't remember his own name, let alone ours. We made sure he wouldn't come back.. I made sure.

-

"He killed three guards with a single paper clip, then somehow manged to pass by undetected in an open three mile radius that surrounded the prison. Bullseye is back.. and he's out for blood this time.

-

"Go home Frank. Go back to Felicia. Live the rest of your life in peace and for god's sake, stop dying your hair. You deserve it... you deserve all of it. To be free of this life and to just be happy... Now please just.... go.

-

The man gloomily looks at the woman then lets out a weak smile.

-

"You're right. I'm getting way too old for this crap."

-

"We all are..."

-

The woman returns his smile with one of her own.

-

"Felicia must be worried sick about you. You need to treat that woman better, Frank. She's a keeper."

-

"Yeah... she really is. I guess I better get back to her."

-

"Perfect. Remember to write us, whenever possible. Matt looks forward to your letters; more than he would like to admit."

-

"Hehe... About Matt. He doesn't have to know about this, right?"

-

"I won't tell if you won't."

-

"I guess we have ourselves a deal.... and Elektra.... for what it's worth i'm glad I got to see you guys again.. even if they weren't under the best of circumstances."

-

The woman nods her head gently in agreement.

-

"Take care of them, kid."

-

The car slowly starts, then revs off into the street.

-

PART 4: The Promise

-

FLASHBACK

-

"What are we going to do with him?"

-

"Isn't it obvious? We have to finish this..."

-

Punisher, Elektra and Daredevil stand above a fallen body in a dim, dirty alley. Trash cans as well as various other objects are overturned and littered all around them as if a fierce battle has just taken place.

-

"You seem to have forgotten who you're talking to Punisher, so let me remind you. If you so much as aim those guns anywhere near here, you'll end up on the floor right next to him."

-

"Are you kidding me? You're still going to protect him? After everything hes done to you... to her?

-

Punisher shifts his glance towards Elektra as she awkwardly turns away.

-

"If you're not man enough to end him, fine. I get it... but don't try to stop me when I have the perfect opportunity."

-

"Ain't going to happen. As long as he's in Hell's Kitchen, hes under my jurisdiction and I won't allow anything to happen to him until the authorities arrive. Period."

-

"Fine. Then i'll carry him out of here and do the deed somewhere else."

-

Punisher kneels down to pick up the man on the floor who is revealed to be Bullseye. Before he can even touch him, a fast right fist hits Punisher square in the face knocking him down to the ground.

-

"Don't touch him, Castle."

-

"You really want to do this right now? Fine."

-

Punisher pulls out his dual pistols as he picks himself up from the ground and aims them at Daredevil as Daredevil pulls out his billy clubs. Elektra interrupts them before they could strike.

-

"Enough! This isn't getting us anywhere. You two want to fight like children? Go ahead, but don't expect me or this piece of scum to be here when you return. Matt...."

-

Elektra turns to face Daredevil. She puts her hands in his as she carefully speaks to him.

-

"We can't go on like this. Everywhere we go... he's there. He won't stop until we make him stop. There's no grey area here. Something needs to be done here and now..."

-

Daredevil angrily lets go of her hands.

-

"How could you ask me to do something like that? Of all the things you could ask me and you ask me this? I thought you understood..."

-

"I do understand, Matt. I always have... To be honest I have even envied you for your willingness to not only forgive, but to grant mercy upon those who don't deserve it. Can you honestly say that Bullseye has a chance? Can you honestly say he can change? Hes a psychopath, Matt. The only thing that will ever change is his list of victims as it grows longer and longer."

-

"The answer is still no. I won't cross that line ever again as long as I live."

-

"Matt... i'm pregnant."

-

Daredevil quickly turns towards Elektra as Punisher angrily glares at the pair from the background.

-

"One day... i'll be 6 months pregnant with your baby ...and you'll be at work staying late because Foggy screwed something up somewhere and i'll be home alone after lying to you about being safe somewhere else... then Bullseye will come like he always does.... but only this time, I won't be able to defend myself. You'll come home to find the house in ruins... then you'll find me on the floor somewhere.. dead. This is what will happen if we let him go again. This is what will be in the back of our minds for the rest of our lives until we finish it."

-

Tears are gleaming down the right side of Daredevil's face as he blankly stares at his wife.

-

"Fine. But i'm not going to be apart of it."

-

Daredevil walks towards Punisher. Before he passes him he turns to face him.

-

"You have 5 minutes before I come back. Make it as quick as possible."

-

Punisher nods in agreement. As Daredevil walks a couple of feet he stops then slightly turns his head.

-

"I... I... can't"

-

"Matt..."

-

Daredevil turns around then walks passed Punisher and stops in front of Elektra.

-

"No, Elektra. When you accepted my ring and my hand in marriage, you vowed to me that you would never hurt another human being ever again. Even if Punisher kills him, me and you are as much apart of this as he is. If I mean anything at all to you.. you won't ask me again.

-

"So be it."

-

Elektra glances towards Punisher than back to Daredevil. Before Daredevil can react, Punisher pistol whips Daredevil in the back of his head with one of his guns, knocking him down to the ground. Punisher than lifts Daredevil up from behind and grapples him so that he can't move.

-

"When I married you, I vowed to never kill another human being. Destroy and hurt are a whole different subject however..."

-

"Don't do this!"

-

"I have to Matt.. you'll forgive me one day for this. I only hope it's sooner than I imagine."

-

Elektra pulls out one of her sais, then squats down beside an unconscious Bullseye.

-

"See you in hell..."

-

Daredevil reaches out his hand as Elektra raises her weapon.

-

"NOOOOOO!!"

-

Stab. Her sai impales Bullseye's right eye as he twitches.

-

"Lobotomy. It's the only way..."

-

Part 5: My Debt

-

It really was the only way.... had she done it right.

-

The same man from the graveyard is now seated on a hard metal chair before a long metal table in a dark room. The only light available is the swinging top light perched above the table. Various papers and documents as well as an unloaded gun are scattered across the table. In front of the man is a medical picture of an unmasked bullseye with a small wound above his right eye lid. His mouth is open with drool slightly streaming down from the side of his mouth.

-

Most people.. including my mother... used to think a lobotomy was simply a medical neurosurgical procedure used in the 50's that left it's crazed victims in some sort of zombie, catatonic state. History will tell you that these things did in fact tend to happen... but what you won't see, unless you dig for yourself of course, is that lobotomies were used to cure people of being catatonic and schizophrenic by cutting the connections to and from the prefrontal cortex. So in theory... the procedure was either a cage that trapped one's mind... or one's key out of their own cage. The night Bullseye was lobotomized was the night he was freed from himself. It took him almost 8 years to fully gain consciousness, but when he did... let's just say he wasn't the same man as before. Not by a longshot. By that time my parents had both retired from both crime fighting and crime consuming ordeals and moved to Texas. Plano, Texas to be exact. By the year 2020 Plano had become the safest city in the country, maybe even the world. 30 foot concrete walls, surveillance cameras on every corner, police patrolling the streets 24/7. It was an ex-super hero's wet dream. Too bad for my parents and everyone else in Plano, it was also a big red target.. Bullseye.

-

The man pulls out a small cell phone out of his left breast pocket and dials a number then puts the phone to his ear.

-

"Yes. Of course. Ok, see you shortly."

-

The man picks up the gun, drops Bullseye's picture back down on the table, then leaves.

-

Part 6: Old Habits

-

"We aren't going anywhere."

-

Both Matt and Elektra are both seated in a living room next to a bright yellow phone. Matt is leaning his head against his hands, while Elektra gloomily glares at the phone, waiting for it to ring in a trance like state.

-

"We'll find them quicker ourselves."

-

"No, Matt. No.. we won't."

-

"What do you mean by that? These are our children, of course we will. We may have gotten a little bit older, but I doubt we're completely useless. My senses are at their peak, and you can still track. If we separate and divide half the town, we'll find them by tomorrow, tops."

-

"That's not what I meant.. Bullseye has them... he escaped this morning."

-

Matt slowly lifts his head from the palm of his hands to face Elektra.

-

"Is that suppose to be funny?"

-

"Does it look like i'm joking?"

-

"That's impossible. Last time I saw him, he was barely able to walk, let alone snatch two kids off the streets on their way home from school. He could barely function."

-

"He already murdered three guards... and escaped the institution. I'm pretty sure hes capable of anything."

-

"How do you know this?"

-

"Fury contacted me... then Frank came over.... he came to warn me. I should have listened."

-

"Dear God... we have to go out and find them now! You'll head East and i'll....--"

-

"No. We wait. If he didn't want us to find them, he would have just killed them. He's playing with us... torturing us. He'll contact us when he's ready. And when he is... i'm either going to kill him... or die trying."

-

As soon as Elektra finishes her sentence the phone rings. The two stare down the phone as if it's about to come to life and attack them. Elektra reaches to answer it, but before she can, Matt stops her. He picks up the phone and places it to his ear.

-

"Where are my kids, Bullseye?!"

-

"Bullseye? No, no, no buddy. You got it all wrong.."

-

"Who the hell is this?"

-

"How many other people out there hate your guts enough to steal your kids. Jesus, Murdock... someone's gotta keep a tighter leash on you and that's basically what i'm here to do. A long time ago, you took my family away from me... now i'm here to return the favor. God will have mercy on your soul..but I won't."

-

"Bushwacker...."

-

"Bingo. There's this old abandoned construction site a couple of miles from your place...."

-

"The one with the large cranes and steel rods.."

-

"Yes, that's the one. Very... observant of you. Meet me at the highest peak of it at 12 A.M and not a second after. Bring that pretty dime of yours with you.. and remember. Don't. Be. Late. I have two bargaining chips, when all I really only need is one. If you make me wait too long I might get bored and have to cut one of them up or use this new ammo, ive been dying to try out."

-

"I'll be there. But remember one thing Carl. I'm not afraid of loving my enemies. Turning the other cheek. Blessing those that would curse me. I honestly want peace with you... but when you come against my country. WHEN YOU COME AGAINST MY FAMILY. YOU TRY TO DESTROY MY PEOPLE. I CAN'T JUST STAND BY. THERE'S NO WAY THAT I CAN STAND BY. THIS TIME I WILL NOT STAND BY. I AM COMING AND IF I COME THEN PAIN AND DEATH ARE COMING WITH ME!

-

Matt slams the phone down against the table and angrily stands up.

-

"DAMMIT!" It's not Bullseye... but that doesn't mean that we are out of the woods. Bushwacker has a score to settle. We need a plan."

-

"I already have one love. Ready to suit up one last time?"

-

"My suits already on.. and don't think I forgot about Bullseye. After this me and you need to have a long talk, Elektra."

-

"We most certainly do."

-

Part: 5 Fin.

-

Two giant building are gated away from the rest of the small suburban city. A huge chunk of the smaller building is unfinished while the rest still stands high and defiant to the rest of the structure. The only light visible in the entire site is at the rooftop of the smaller building of the two.

-

"Bushwacker!"

-

Daredevil is at the top of the smaller building. As soon as he screams for Bushwacker a loud thud is heard from behind him. Daredevil turns around to see that Bushwacker has a young boy with him. The boy has a sack over his head, preventing him from being seen.

-

"I knew you would come, but I did not expect the costume. How exiting."

-

"I thought you were dead, Carl."

-

"Yeah well so did I. It turns out I can do more than just turn my arm into this..."

-

Bushwacker's arm twists and warps into a giant convulsing flesh colored gun. He aims his deadly arm at the young boy in front of him.

-

".... It turns out my mutant skin can also cover my wounds. Wolverine did a real number on me, but he didn't do good enough. Don't worry though.. as soon as i'm done here, you can bet your a** i'm gunna hit his place next."

-

"You won't make it out of here alive. I'll make sure of it."

-

"Oh really now? Let me guess? Your harlot girlfriend is going to attack me from behind and stab me with one of her little knives, while you watch from the sidelines like a little punk? You didn't think I noticed, but I did. Shes not up here with you... why do you think I only brought one of your brats? The other will die unless I tell you where hes at. Turns out keeping them both alive came in handy after all.."

-

"Actually... my wife is in the sewer line underneath this very building, saving my other son while you ever so confidently strut around thinking you have the upper hand. You see, the thing about you was, you were always so predictable. All that training.. all that hard work... for what Bushwacker? To get your a** handed to you by every guy in tights from here to Manhattan for almost 15 years? You want me alone so badly? You have me. Put my son down and show me exactly what you can do. Ive been dying to see what you have planned for me... Now show me Goddammit!

-

"You F*****G bastard...."

-

Bushwacker violently tosses the young boy to the side of the building. While he walks angrily towards Daredevil.

-

"You think you have me cornered? No. I have YOU cornered."

-

Bushwacker raises his arm towards Daredevil.

-

"You have no idea what I am capable of. Tonight is the night one of us finally bites it. Tonight is the night I send you back to hell, Heathen!"

-

Bushwacker fires a large fiery ball from his flamethrower built in his arm. Daredevil jumps at full speed and force into the flames, being totally consumed by the fire before delivering a strong kick to the side of Bushwacker's face. Before Bushwacker can recover Daredevil furiously kicks him in the ribs, causing him to rollover on his back. Daredevil places his foot on Bushwacker's arm and confidently looks down upon him.

-

"You sicken me Bushwacker. Even after all this time, all you could do was burn my chin hairs and make me late for work."

-

"Hehehe... You think that was my all? You give me too little credit Devil. Observe."

-

Bushwacker's arm begins to glow bright yellow underneath Daredevil's foot. Before Daredevil can even lift his foot away from the mechanical limb, it explodes sending Daredevil high into the sky before violently crashing down to the floor. Daredevil coughs ferociously and holds his chest as he turns to his side. Most of his costume has been burned off and most of the skin on his arms and chest has been charred off from the explosion. Black ash and red blood cover his face.

-

"Voila! How do you like it?"

-

Bushwacker reveals his right arm to be missing. The flesh from his arm that had fallen onto the floorfrom the explosion, liquefies and climbs back onto his body and back to his arm, creating a brand new limb.

-

"I'm not going to lie.. It hurts like hell when I do that. I mean.. you have NO idea, how much. But it comes back no matter what. My skin regenerates itself. Does yours? Hehehehe."

-

Rain truffles down gently from the sky as Daredevil holds himself in pain.

-

"Ah, the rain. How much I love it. It's as if God is here with me right now, cheering me on... waiting, no pushing me to complete his will. I guess this really is it, Daredevil."

-

"Yes. It is!"

-

Elektra screams before jabbing both her sais into the the neck of Bushwacker from behind.

-

"Ughrr.... uhf..."

-

"Shhhh..."

-

As Bushwacker's throat fills with blood, she forcefully twists her weapon in a circular motion sending his head flying into the air separating it from the rest of his body as blood follows it. She sees Daredevil on the floor injured and carefully places his head upon her lap.

-

"Matt."

-

"It's not as bad as it looks. This is just a scratch."

-

"You're a horrible liar."

-

"Yeah.. I know. The boys?"

-

"They're fine...."

-

Elektra slowly turns around to see both her children horrified at the scene before them. She walks to them and kneels down before them and hugs them both as the rain stops.

-

"I know you two don't understand right now.. but someday you will. Me and your father love you both very much."

-

***Ca Chink**** Daredevil's ear twitches. He hears the sound of a gun barrel about to go off.

-

"NOOOOO!!!!!!"

-

Daredevil uses the last of his momentum to run and push Elektra out of the way of an incoming bullet. The glass bullet crashes into Daredevils face breaking apart and releasing a large amount of hydrochloric acid. The acid burns through his mask and penetrates through his skull as he screams and withers in pain.

-

"Nooooo!"

-

Daredevil dies in Elektra's arms. Half of his face is completely melted off reveling parts of his brain and skull. Elektra weeps. She weeps more than she has ever wept before. Her young children cry behind her as the shooter approaches the broken family. Elektra is too traumatized to act on her instincts. The man appears behind the duo. The man is Bullseye.

-

"Oops. That must of hurt, aye? hahaha"

-

The man's voice doesn't phase her.

-

"Awwww... come on darling. I'm going to need a little bit more of a reaction than that."

-

Bullseye picks up one of Elektra's fallen sais.

-

"I should really thank you. I should, but I won't."

-

Bullseye grabs Elektra by her hair and lifts her up. He than forcefully shoves the sai through her back and out of her chest.

-

"Haven't we done this before?"

-

She let's out a loud gasp before falling upon a motionless Daredevil. She turns her head to face her kids one last time before passing away.

-

"Oohhh, I almost forgot about you two."

-

Bullseye walks towards the two children. The youngest is whimpering while the oldest stands in front of his younger brother, trying to protect him.

-

"Look at you. What are you going to do? Throw your juice box at me?"

-

The older brother reveals one of his mother's sais from behind his back.

-

"You really are your mother's son, aren't you?

-

Bullseye than looks behind the young boy to get a better view of his younger brother. As soon as he makes eye contact with the younger brother, he begins to cry again.

-

"...and that one really is your father's, hahaha"

-

The older brother raises the sai in the air.

-

"Alright then. Come on... show uncle Bullseye what you can do."

-

The young boy swings the sai, but misses as Bullseye easily dodges the attack. He then grabs the weapon from the kid's hands and tosses him next to his dead parents.

-

"Not bad.. not bad at all. I see some potential in you, young blood. I was going to kill you two tonight, but i'll tell you what..."

-

Bullseye grabs the younger brother by the arms and raises him up to his level, then proceeds to carry him.

-

"I'm going to take your younger brother with me... and leave you alive. Not only will I raise him as my own, but i'll leave you so that maybe one day you'll give me the battle your pathetic parents couldn't give me. Now be a good boy and be sure to eat all your vegetables. Ta ta for now!"

-

Bullseye slides down the storm drain with the young boy in his arms as he escapes the scene. Nearby flashing blue and red lights are seen in the distance as the older boy sits besides his fallen parents.

Part 6: Redemption

-

That's my one and only memory of my parents and the man they call Bullseye. I was sent to live in an orphanage for a couple of months, before a man named Frank picked me up. He taught me... raised me to be the man I am today. I found it weird that we both had the same name, until I realized I was named after him by my parents. My brother, Peter was never heard from again... until now.

-

"Frank... are you sure you're up for this?"

-

"Of course I am. Now go."

-

The same man with slicked back, black hair is seen driving his old black muscle car. The stick shift reveals a small white skull on it. He is older, but still effective. In the passenger seat in Frank Murdock, Matt Murdock and Elektra Murdock's son.

-

I have thought of nothing else, but this day for the past 10 years. I'm finally going to avenge my parents.. my family. I'm finally going to take back my life. I'm finally going to drop these weights that have been on my shoulders. I'm finally going to kill Bullseye."

-

The car stops in front of a small, old warehouse. The duo get out of their car, but Frank Castle decides to stay behind, while Frank Murdock proceeds forward.

-

"I should warn you kid. He's not the same man, as before."

-

"I'll be fine."

-

Frank Castle nods in approval as he gets back in his car. The young man proceeds to enter the small building. Before him is a man tied and gagged in a chair. He has a burlap bag placed over his shrugged head. Red blood spots can be seen on the mask.

-

"I have never done something like this before."

-

Frank pulls out a gun from his pocket.

-

"I have seen many people die before.. but none by my own hand. I waited for you... because, well, you're the one. You have to be my first. That spot has been reserved for you for quite some time."

-

Frank walks forward to the man and places his gun against the head of the man on the chair.

-

"No, not yet."

-

The young man withdraws his gun. He then quickly pulls off the burlap bag to reveal Bullseye's face. His eyes are wide with eagerness and his grin is that of a mountain lion. His entire jaw is bruised purple and his right eye is cut open.

-

"I'm going to release the gag. And when I do, I don't want to hear a single word come out of your mouth. All I want is an address. All I want is the location of my brother.... If you so much as whisper something other than his location, I won't hesitate to put a bullet right between your eyes."

-

Frank carefully releases the gag from Bullseye's mouth.

-

"Left, back pocket."

-

Frank raises the gun to Bullseye's head. Bullseye motions for Frank to look behind him. Frank than carefully reaches into Bullseye's back pocket and pulls out a small memory stick, and then pulls out his small cellular phone. He puts the stick in then a face pops up on the small blue screen. The face is distantly recognizable.

-

"Hello, brother. If you are in fact watching this, than it is presumed that either A, you have finally killed Bullseye, or B, you have him held prisoner somewhere.... I really do hope it's A, but for some reason I really do doubt it... Back on topic. I am going to make your life a living hell brother. I'm going to be the Ying to your Yang. I'm going to be your maker. You see, every Daredevil must have a Bullseye and you my brother, are next in line for the crown. I hope to see you soon....

-

The young man on the screen reaches into his pocket and reveals a replica of Daredevil's mask. He then proceeds to place the mask onto his face.

-

"I really do..."

-

The clip ends with a loud buzzing sound.

-

"What the hell did you do to him?"

-

"I made him into the very thing your father could never be. A true hero."

-

Frank angrily walks away from Bullseye towards the exit. Then without looking he raises the gun over his shoulder and shoots behind him. The bullet pierces the prisoner right between his eyes as they roll in the back of his head.

-

"...Bullseye."

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

Great read

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

long read, but WORTH IT!

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@joshmightbe: Thanks for reading! Glad you liked it.

@primepower53: haha.. I tried to slim it down as much as possible. Thanks for taking the time to read it. Much appreciated.

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

took for ever to read longest one I have ever seen but was good

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Time_Phantom

Freaking intense man! Matt Murdock hero to the end. That I have to say was tough to read.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@TheWholeDamnShow: Frank Castle hooked up with the Black Cat...nice. That was really good! Well worth the wait. I can imagine Alex Maleev drawing this. Really good especially that Bullseye is going to raise Matt & Elektra's kids just so he can kill them. Good work

DamianWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DamianWayne

I just cried a little. That was just...."SUCH A DAMN GOOD SHOW!"

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batkevin74

@DamianWayne: he he he well done you made someone cry, that's a sign of good writing

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@RedRobinTimDrake: haha sorry about that. Glad you read though, much appreciated.

@Time_Phantom: yessir! the death scene outline was pretty much batkevin74's idea.

@DamianWayne: Ahhh... I see what you did there. Thanks! haha

@batkevin74 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow: Frank Castle hooked up with the Black Cat...nice. That was really good! Well worth the wait. I can imagine Alex Maleev drawing this. Really good especially that Bullseye is going to raise Matt & Elektra's kids just so he can kill them. Good work

Thanks for reading man. Glad you liked it! Thanks for the compliments guys, they are very much appreciated.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Loonngggg!!! But good. Who is Bushwaker?

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Thanks

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By batkevin74

Daredevil Iron Age style

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#16  Edited By The Impersonator

Awesome and daring!

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@The Impersonator: Thanks! Glad you liked it!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By batkevin74

@TheWholeDamnShow: Hey do you have a lock, dibs or plans to use a possible descendant of Frank Castle & Felicia Hardy (Punisher & Black Cat) because I have an idea...

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#19  Edited By TheCannon

Amazing! Love the cover.

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@batkevin74: I have no plans at at all, so run with it. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

@TheCannon: Thanks! Glad you like it.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#21  Edited By TheCannon

You're welcome.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By batkevin74

Some really great writing, looking forward to more DD action and btw worked out Hellcat's lineage from Punisher & Black Cat but hit a snag, had a David Hardy (from Hardy & Creed) but we worked it out that David Hardy is the offspring from The Evil That Men Do storyline given away to a nice family in California...kinda useless info but keeping you in the loop. Keep up the great DD action

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: technically he's the great grand child of that offspring

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@batkevin74: Thanks dude! Were you using a different Hardy or something?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By batkevin74

@TheWholeDamnShow: I went with a child from Frank and Felicia, joshmightbe had David Hardy from Hardy & Creed as a descendant of Felicia Hardy also; so we concocted a cunning family tree where they BOTH can be just that David is descendant from the earlier part of Felicia's life, Hellcat from the later part with her time with Frank Castle before their deaths. David Hardy is American, Hellcat Australian...it all makes sense somehow :)

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@batkevin74 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow: I went with a child from Frank and Felicia, joshmightbe had David Hardy from Hardy & Creed as a descendant of Felicia Hardy also; so we concocted a cunning family tree where they BOTH can be just that David is descendant from the earlier part of Felicia's life, Hellcat from the later part with her time with Frank Castle before their deaths. David Hardy is American, Hellcat Australian...it all makes sense somehow :)

Woah. I could see how that could cause some problems. good thing you guys figured it out. So they're related? Awesome!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By batkevin74

@TheWholeDamnShow: Well David Hardy and Samantha Crowe-Toyama have a common ancestor in Felicia Hardy. They're like cousins 12 times removed or something that removed

tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Mother f$#@in% GOLD! Re-read it, this rocks my sock s man! More Marvel iron AGe Daedevil please :P

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One read, 1500 Iron Age entries to re-read

Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Fun stuff. :,( Sad about Matt and Elektra, but good job in the telling.

Yea, I read it late.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers