joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Frank's last day

He's an old man now, how he lasted this long is a mystery. He's been running from these men in Iron suits for a few weeks now. He's tired, hungry and low on ammo. He's been the scourge of the under world for years, they called him the Punisher now he's being treated the same as the super powered lunatics. He knows it's the end, the soldiers are close by only a matter of time before they stumble upon him. He thinks back on his life, his time at war, his job as a cop and that horrible day when he lost everything. He's down to 2 guns, glocks half a clip each probably won't do much, he thinks maybe he could catch one in the eye or something. He knows whats about to happen, he's not scared, he thinks maybe he'll get to see his family again but suspects he'll be going somewhere else. He pulls out a picture of Maria and the kids, a single tear rolls down his cheek as he says a prayer to a god he's sure won't be listening and stands up, "What you waiting for boys?"

Crushed Skull

Johann Schmidt is being beat to death, The Iron soldier doing the punching made sure he saw that Star of David necklace he wore outside his armor just for this occasion, there's blood everywhere. As Schmidt feels himself slipping all he can think is, this isn't fair, I should've stood over Rogers' corpse before this, I should be dying in my bed not beaten like a dog in the street. All his minions lay slaughtered around him, his daughter's charred remains lay not 5 feet from him. His last thought though is the irony of his situation, him of all people being hunted down and killed because he didn't fit into this regime's acceptable image. He who'd at one point over seen a concentration camp and stood at Hitler's side as he ordered millions of deaths of those he deemed unacceptable and done it happily. Before he died he looked up and told the soldier with a bit of a chuckle " It seems the saying is true, what goes around really does come around". With that he dropped to his knees and the soldier put his Iron boot to his head.

Rest in pieces Emil

Blonsky wasn't sure where he was, He remembered the goons in the Hulk buster armor, they must have chased him for days. They finally caught up to him in Seattle. The battle was fierce, it raged all over the city. He brought down the famous space needle with on soldier but 5 more replaced him. They fired everything they had. Emil went down fighting and now he's laid out on a slab. He has no idea what the shackles are made of but he can't break them, he hears screams from outside the room he's in. Suddenly the door swings open, Emil couldn't see who it was at first but the man walked over to him, He hadn't had much to do with him before but he recognized Mr. Sinister when he saw him pulling up his tray of instruments. As Sinister lifted the power saw Emil thought, 'well I least I took a whole city with me'. Sinister then looked to him and said "This may sting a bit" then turned on the saw.

Graviton's last stand

Hundreds of Iron soldiers had died chasing him, along with thousands before today. Today he faces 30 Iron soldiers in armor built specifically to withstand as much weight as his gravity control could put on them. He hadn't slept or eaten in days, they hunted him tirelessly for over a month. The path of destruction this chase had caused would some day be the stuff of legends. The Appalachian mountains had been leveled, cities had crumbled and the floor of the Pacific ocean was now littered with the broken bodies and crushed armor and now this Iron army wanted pay back. He now floated above the island nation of New Zealand, gathering his strength as the soldiers readied their weapon. They looked up in awe as the massive island rose into the sky, at this point they were too angry to care about the well being of the inhabitants of the island, they wanted him dead. They fired their cannon he couldn't stop the missile all his power was all focused on the island. When it hit him a blast of residual energy went out for several miles and launched all but one of the soldiers into the air. They kept going strait off the planet and were never heard from again, the lone survivor was shocked to see that the island didn't fall. It just hung in the sky, in the weeks that followed scientists around the world tried and failed to figure out what was going on but in the end they gave up. It still floats there to this day.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

I'll admit I'm no expert on Graviton so if anyone involved in writing Iron Age would like to elaborate on that part further you're welcome to

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By batkevin74

Awww poor Johan Schmidt...not! That was really good . I like the reason that the north island of NZ isn't on the map is because it's floating some 25km in the air, like a land from Jack In The Beanstalk

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I think I could've finished it better but I'm glad you liked it

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@joshmightbe said:

All his minions lay slaughtered around him, his daughter's charred remains lay not 5 feet from him.

my favorite part

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

Put up periphery story to this in Tales if you want to check it out

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: will do

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

You'll have to do the Last Stand of The Absorbing Man or similar titled story as he was the "last" super villian seen, coz he may not even be dead...!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I'm actually trying to put chapter 10 together now so I'm taking suggestions on what needs explaining

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batkevin74

This was the thing I was refering to a while back

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

Awww. This was pretty sad. I even felt bad for Johan, which is weird. Great job! I also love the floating island. It adds kind of a mystical element to the canon.

P.S Abomination's ending is probably the worse. Poor dude.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Frank goes down fighting...I always wondered how a Punisher Vs Iron Man fight would go :P I do like the irony of Red Skull being clubbed to death by a Jew, its poetic justice in a way. Now Graviton did what to NZ? The north isalnd is floating in the sky? Okay :) That's a cool idea. Good job @joshmightbe

Avatar image for deactivated-5afe2775b7813
deactivated-5afe2775b7813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked this, but what is Marvel Iron Age?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By joshmightbe

@MsMarvel22: Its a fan fic project me and a few others have put together set in the future of the Marvel universe, we actually have a lot of stories going for it

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By batkevin74

@MsMarvel22: It's a collective fan-fic universe set where Stryfe took over the world and has ruled it for 200yrs so far using Iron Man technology. Dr Doom is the ruler of the last free country of the world which is pretty much Russia & the Baltic states plus parts of Europe (think the Cold War kind of division). A wave of heroes has risen to fight back. Here's our stuff: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-collected-stories/650999/#95

Avatar image for deactivated-5afe2775b7813
deactivated-5afe2775b7813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay. Just curious.

Thanks. I have a lot to read now.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points