Marvel Iron Age : The beginning part 6

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Sinister stands in a room over looking a robotics lab with the Stryfe. "This is pure stupidty." Stryfe looks over to him defiantly, "This will be my greatest weapon, it will wipe out all my enemies in one sweep, perhaps you're just worried that I'll no longer have a use for you." Sinister almost laughed at him.

"You can't control it, no one can. Though I must confess I'll be most pleased to watch this blow up in your face, you could use a good humbling." Stryfe gritted his teeth as he asked, "What would you have me do with it allow it to fall into enemy hands, or worse let it go on its own you know as well as I do that it can't really be destroyed" Sinister shook his head, "If I were you, I'd launch the damn thing into the sun and be done with it, but you won't. Your ego won't allow it." Stryfe was no longer paying attention as he listened to the engineer below state nervously, "Ultron now online sir"

2 weeks later

Reporting Live from the New Latverian border, " The death toll continues to rise from what started with a world wide black out that resulted in multiple plane crashes, train derailments and the deaths of almost every person on life support in hospitals all around the world. At first it was believed to be the work of the leader of New Latveria but it has been discovered that the machine known as Ultron caused it and has now taken control of the so called Doom bots that up till now have been the primary defense force of this nation. Ultron himself has been seen destroying Iron soldiers by the dozen while the Doom bots march on the rest of the world. The King of New Latveria, Dr. Doom is now working along side the Iron army and their parent company Ferrum Tech to come up with a solution but in this reporters opinion it may be too late."

The Journal of Nathaniel Essex

The Chairman's arrogance will be the death of this world, mark my words. I do find it amusing watching his little yes men on the television trying their best to hide the fact that this is his fault. He just had to have his shiny new toy. When the black out occurred he was quick to blame Doom but I knew better, Ultron had gone off the grid and within a day he'd already killed thousands. I would've loved to have seen the look on Doom's pompous face when his machines turned on him. He's here now, working tirelessly with the technicians, and even a few of what appear to be wizards or whatever they're calling themselves. Of course Doom knows it was us who caused this. Who else but Stryfe would be vain enough to think he could use Ultron as a tool after all this machine has done.

Excerpt from the memoirs of Lord Stryfe

I so hate when Sinister is right. That smug look on his face when Ultron went out of control was unbearable. My soldiers are being slaughtered, my new world order in jeopardy and he sits in his lab laughing at me.

to be continued

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Nice, he was going to use it himself and Ultron had other ideas :)

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

When will we learn that robotic killing machines are not our friends? Good chapter.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

A great beginning!

desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By desperado_

@PrinceIMC said:

When will we learn that robotic killing machines are not our friends? Good chapter.

This. Can't wait for the next one! Good job!

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By tomdickharry1984

So this is the past and the push int he east is now, boom! Doom's dredging up the past, the Iron Army is gonna be pisse dwhen it's all a fake, man I wish this was a comic coz I'd buy it and all the spin-off not like Fear Itself (which was poinless!)

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Time_Phantom

You can't trust A.I.'s thats like a rule. Kinda feel bad for Stryfe

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@Time_Phantom: that's pretty much why I made sure to have Sinister there to pint out how stupid an Idea this was

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

He tried to use Ultron as a weapon....I have a feeling that it doesn't pan out to well. I do like that Mr Sinister is miles away laughing his @$$ off! Good story

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You can't trust A.I.'s thats like a rule. Kinda feel bad for Stryfe

What about Vision? Does he count?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zearing: Vision is brought in later when we introduced the Iron Age Avengers

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@joshmightbe: Thanks (Vision is one of my top ten favorite Marvel characters), but I was actually wondering if @time_phantom thought Vision couldn't be trusted, since he could be considered an A.I.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By YoungJustice

I'm confused, there were 5 parts of this? How did I not see this, lol, mind linking?

Edit: Saw the date.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2