Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Time_Phantom

Marvel Iron Age: The April Incident-

Broken

Edmonton, Alberta,

March 29, 2030:

"Surge! Surge this is Cyclops, answer me! What's going on?"

Noriko Ashida staggered to a near by car, each step caused great pain. Her arms were heavy and she was covered in blood. Everything about this mission went wrong. It was supposed to be the mission that established what Cyclops called building an enduring relationship with the rest of the hero community.

Tell me what you believe?

Surge collapsed infront of the car and rolled over on to her back. A battle continued in the sky above her. The ground shook, sirens bellowed around her. Her breathing slowed. "Haven't we lost enough now?"

Tell me...

She began coughing furiously covering her mouth and pulling back a bloody hand. Everything hurt and she couldn't help but think this was all her fault. Her team was scattered and being hunted by those she thought she was saving. "Why did this happen?"

More is to follow.

"Damn." Her breathing slowed and her vision began to fade. She could feel something being channeled into her mind, like a tingle in the back of her skull. The faces of those she lead in their final moments flashed before her. Blood pooled around here, the ground opened up into a firey pit.

"Noriko?"

The Jean Grey Academy,

April 12, 2030:

You know what I think? It's not just the mutants. The super powered disasters in Edmonton, Washington, London and San Francisco are just and example of what can go wrong when we have these super people acting on their own. What did the Avengers do? Were they not apart of some break in at a Ferrum Facility in Northern Ireland? What of this leaked information of that Head master at that mutant school running an assassination squad? It's all these tight wearing freaks! They all need to be held accountable...

"Wade turn that crap off." Logan said swelling down a beer as he stood watching the news.

"Jeeze." Dead Pool exclaimed. The mercenary said on the couch with his feet up on the coffee table. and turning around he answered. "So the whole worlds gone all "Land of Confusion" on us eh?"

Logan chugged the remains of his beer and answered, "Looks that way, bub."

"What kind of world to we live in when even the Mighty Avengers and the Uncanny X-Men are held under sooo--much international hostility?"

"When both the leaders of the X-men and the Avengers coordinate the rescue of mutants being held captive by, Ferrum. Mutants that are so brainwashed they attack everything they see and their powers go out of control."

"Logan." He heard from behind him.

Logan turned around to so his clone X 23 standing in the back of the living room. "Fantomex has finished exacuating the remaining students to the World. Rachel Grey and Gambit are taking them to Utopia."

"And the rest of the staff?" Logan questioned.

"They opted to stay." She answered in a quiet voice. "I will not leave either."

Logan set down his beer and walked toward the girl. He remembered not even a few years ago, this very same girl would rarely even hold a conversation with you. "You've grown so much you know that, Laura? A teacher, an x-man and an avenger."

A smirk formed in the corner of her mouth and she shrugged. "I have had good teachers."

"She still talks weird!" Dead Pool shouted across the room.

Laura peered over Logan's shoulder and retorted with, "Maybe you will die in the next hour!"

Dead Pool waved a dissmissing hand at the mutant, "Don't be a tease!"

"Laura." She turned her attention to Logan.

"Yeah?"

He crossed his arms across his chest and opened his mouth to speak and shut it. His face twisted and he ran a hand through his graying hair. "I don't what to say kid. I wanted better things for you-- and-- well hell-- I just--I'm--"

"Logan, this is Hank! The computers are picking up Iron Army chatter. They'll be kicking down the door in fifteen-- no-- ten minutes!"

"Tell me later." She said, giving Logan a wink as she turned around and left the room.

"You deserve better kid."

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

Awesome job! Deadpool was awesome.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

Great Job, I'm looking forward to more

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@Time_Phantom: Nice work. I love that it's about to go OFF!

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC

Nice. This is awesome.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By tomdickharry1984

I concur this IS AWESOME!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@Time_Phantom: you should read this. It'll help with any idea you have about the April Incident

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#8  Edited By TheCannon

Thanks.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batkevin74

Waiting for it all to go BOOM down at the Jean Grey Institute!

tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tomdickharry1984

So Deapool, WOlverine, X-23, Rachel Gray, Gambit and Fantomex ar eall alive when this goes down...hard to imagine them losing actually but hanging to se what happens

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Time_Phantom

@tomdickharry1984 this takes place early in the Iron Ages history so they'd still be alive. Kinda older but alive.

tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tomdickharry1984

WHat I meant was the those six are prety damn powerful and it'd take a lot to take them down! P.S WHo is Surge?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Thank you. I still need to finish up the last arc in deathstrike. I have some new ideas to.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers