Marvel Iron Age: Tales From The Empire Vol 2 #6

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

This is an episodic ongoing story that tells tales from around the world of the Iron Age

Part 1:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-tales-from-the-empire-vol-2-1-1510283/#17

Part 2:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-tales-from-the-empire-vol-2-2-1511203/#13

Part 3:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-tales-from-the-empire-vol-2-3-1511898/#6

Part 4: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-tales-from-the-empire-vol-2-4-1512076/#9

Part 5:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-tales-from-the-empire-vol-2-5-1512986/#4

The Vault, Colorado

S.H.I.E.L.D sprung their trap and took the prison in minutes. Their ruse of a surprise visit by the Supreme Commander had worked, though Madrox’s overacting of being “choked” nearly blew the whole plan sky high. The death toll had been limited on both sides. Now came the hard part, maintaining the illusion.

“Who can we use?” said Holland as he approached a team who were re-routing computers to keep their cover.

“Um sir…” the young female agent screwed her face up “Could you take the helmet off, its kind of unnerving at how well you be him”

Holland pulled the helmet off “Sorry”

“There’s a section called the Hall of Pain, seems full of people they can’t kill.” She replied.

“Well, lets go see who we can use” smiled Holland.

“And the prison guards sir?”

Holland rubbed his chin “The easiest option is to execute them,” he watched their faces “But we’re not animals. Find the deepest darkest hole they have here and lock them in. I need three agents at the gates and the rest, split into two teams, sweep the place just in case we missed someone. Madrox with me!”

Grozny, Chechyen DMZ

Hercules sat on the edge of the bed. His eyes were glazed, drool dripping from his bottom lip, shoulders hunched. A round, short, harsh looking nurse applied an iodine mixture to the holes made in his skin by the cybernetics bolted into his body; when he was used by the Iron Army as a killing machine.

“How is he?” Perun said from the doorway.

“Alive.” replied the nurse.

“May I?” asked Perun. The nurse shrugged and nodded. The Slavic god of thunder entered the room and placed a hand on Hercules’ shoulder. “Hello old friend”

“He cannot hear you” stated the nurse as she changed a bandage on his arm.

“Well then, I shall talk louder” smiled Perun as he used his cape to wipe the Olympians mouth and sat beside him. “Did you know that this is Hercules of Legend?”

The ugly nurse shrugged “Do not be long, he needs to rest”

No Caption Provided

Asgardia

“His tracks vanish milord!” stated Njord as he bowed before Loki, who sat in the assembly hall.

Loki rubbed his chin “Gods don’t just vanish! Where was his last location?”

“Some fifty miles east in the woods. His shoes and axe remain but no sign of him?”

Loki’s fingers tapped on the thrones armrest “I see…” He wanted to magically blast the stupidity out of him, but with the gods counting less than fifty even the stupid ones got a temporary stay of execution. “Bring me something of his. Let us see if I can find our wayward sheep”

Doomstadt, New Latveria

“And what the stark are you?” asked the palace guard. Before him stood what he could only describe as a thing. It stood just over six feet tall, a carapace of aquamarine spines coating him and a double set of orange eyes. At his feet was a small two headed six-legged dog as black as night.

“My…name…is…Baron…Rancorious” he said slowly and deliberately, as if he had just learnt the language and was translating to a child. “I…am…the…ambassador…from …Chechyen.”

The guard looked him up and down “What is that?”

Rancorious followed the rifle gesture to his pet at his feet “That…is…Coco…my…pet”

“It looks dangerous”

“He…is!” Rancorious opened a pouch on his belt and dropped a small lizard, Coco tore the creature to shreds.

The guard looked at the odd looking man warily before pressing a button “Inform her majesty the ambassador from the Chechyen is here to see her”

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

Nice chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing who Holland finds in the Hall of Pain. I do think at some point Jason is gonna have to find out whats going on with Hercules.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its getting about time we should start letting our non Iron Army villains play. I'm gonna be having Zemo stirring things up a bit but I'm thinking the world is missing independent bad guys. We seem good on heroes, anti-heroes and organized villainy.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing who Holland finds in the Hall of Pain. I do think at some point Jason is gonna have to find out whats going on with Hercules.

True, but dragging it out a bit makes for an excellent confrontation between Jason & Ares. Plus I was thinking next few chapters of sending Hercules & Perun to Asgardia... :)

@cbishop and @time_phantom and @awesam and @princeimc

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Cool, that also makes a good in for a potential Perun or Herc vs Morbius match. Or Maybe have Perun have to fight Morbius to protect the vulnerable Herc.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I'm going to give kind of a quick explanation of what happened to Morbius' crew in the chapter of masters I'm writing. Its not of great importance to that story, it just explains why a character ended up where he is in the story.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: 9 months of god blood denial will do that to a vampire, he did drink from Zeus

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Yea, I didn't go into too much detail on it but I made it clear he'd lost it.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers