joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Kree/Shi' Ar border zone

The Starjammer floats behind a large asteroid scanning the large warship monitoring the area. The Professor states,"4 large cannon, 25 gun turrets, 32 fighters."

The navigator, a blue Kree woman named Lor-En looked up,"Any ideas how this is going to work?" David looked over,"You'd probably just worry more if you knew."

Hanger bay 10 minutes later

Tor-Vel hits his comm,"Not to challenge authority or anything but can I go on record that this is a bad idea."

Hal answers,"Noted, if you have a better method of getting on the ship feel free to share."

Tor looks back to 7,"Sorry about the close quarters, this isn't exactly built for 2."

7 nods,"I've been in tighter spots." He hits his comm,"Looking forward to your first space walk, David?"

David replies,"Honestly, I think I'd rather have a prostate exam."

7 chuckles,"Molly, ready to go?" She responds, "What ever gets me out of this fighter."

The Bridge

Hal looks to the crew,"We ready." They nod ,"Go"

Holographic images appear surrounding of Kree warships causes them to open fire in several different directions as the cloaked Starjammer moves below releasing 3 Razors from the hanger. They slide past the Warship shields and open their top hatches letting Molly, 7, and David out.

They fire magnetic lines attaching themselves to the ship and reeling themselves in. They waited for a moment until a garbage shoot opened and they crawled in. They waded through to a vent shaft and crawled in.

Outside the fighters had been sighted leading the Shi'ar to release there own. The Starjammer releases their remaining 5 Razors and decloak to enter the fight. They are careful not to fire the main cannon focusing on the taking out the fighters and the weapons of the Warship.

In the Warship

David pops his head out of a vent,"Looks like a stockade, empty except for 1 cell."

They hop out and try to slink past the cell, the man inside doesn't even look up,"It'd be easier if you had a guide."

David stops,"What are you in for?"

He looks up," The name's M'lek, I was caught disparaging the brat sitting on the throne."

7 interrupts,"Can you get us to the Captain's quarters?"

M'lek nodded.

Outside

Tor-Vel slices through several fighters on course to destroy the Warships main cannon, he rapidly fired to no effect so he rammed at full speed tearing it away. The Shi'ar captain roared at his pilots about their in ability to stop 8 Kree fighters as the Starjammer pounded on the Warship from the side.

In the ship

M'lek proved extremely useful, finding a direct path to the captain's quarters with minimal security. 7's camo devices prevented capture the few times they encountered anyone.

Once there they searched for charts leading to several top secret locations throughout Shi'ar space when their luck ran out.

Several guards burst in, Molly caught the first and slashed his face sending him to the floor as the others rushed in. 7 tossed the charts in his pack and fired up his repulsers. He blasted their way out as David and M'lek picked up some of the dropped weapons.

7 looked around, "We need to get to the hanger."

He hit his comm,"We'll be heading your way soon, pay attention to the the comm."

Outside

The Shi'ar fighters made several futile strafing runs on the Starjammer as it attacked the Warships auxiliary cannons crippling the weapons system. Suddenly 2 Shi'ar fighters sweep past the rest. 7 yells into the comm,"Open the hanger doors, and don't shoot."

The fighters slid into the Hanger bay followed by the Razors as 7 shouted,"Fire the cannon."

The Bridge

Hal looked back to the gunner,"You heard the man."

They fired a shot, blasting a massive hole in the Hull of the Warship and took off top speed deeper into Shi'ar space.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

Kree/Shi'ar border zone

The Starjammer floats behind a large asteroid scanning the large warship monitoring the area. “Four large cannons, twenty five gun turrets, thirty two fighters." The Professor states.

The navigator, a blue Kree woman named Lor-En looked up,"Any ideas how this is going to work?"

David looked over, "You'd probably just worry more if you knew."

Hanger bay 10 minutes later

Tor-Vel hits his comm,"Not to challenge authority or anything but can I go on record that this is a bad idea."

“Noted” Hal answers "If you have a better method of getting on the ship feel free to share."

Tor looks back to 7,"Sorry about the close quarters, this isn't exactly built for two"

7 nods, "I've been in tighter spots." He hits his comm,"Looking forward to your first space walk, David?"

"Honestly, I think I'd rather have a prostate exam" David replies ‘With a fork”

7 chuckles, "Molly; ready to go?"

"Whatever gets me out of this fighter."

The Bridge

Hal looks to the crew,"We ready." They nod ,"Go"

Holographic images appear surrounding of Kree warships causes them to open fire in several different directions as the cloaked Starjammer moves below releasing 3 Razors from the hanger. They slide past the Warship shields and open their top hatches letting Molly, 7, and David out.

They fire magnetic lines attaching themselves to the ship and reeling themselves in. They waited for a moment until a garbage shoot opened and they crawled in. They waded through to a vent shaft and crawled in.

Outside the fighters had been sighted leading the Shi'ar to release their own. The Starjammer releases their remaining 5 Razors and decloak to enter the fight. They are careful not to fire the main cannon focusing on the taking out the fighters and the weapons of the Warship.

In the Warship

David pops his head out of a vent,"Looks like a stockade, empty cells except for one”

They hop out and try to slink past the cell, the man inside doesn't even look up,"It'd be easier if you had a guide."

David stops,"What are you in for?"

He looks up," The name's M'lek, I was caught disparaging the brat sitting on the throne."

7 interrupts,"Can you get us to the Captain's quarters?"

M'lek nodded.

Outside

Tor-Vel slices through several fighters on course to destroy the Warships main cannon, he rapidly fired to no effect so he rammed at full speed tearing it away. The Shi'ar captain roared at his pilots about their in ability to stop 8 Kree fighters as the Starjammer pounded on the Warship from the side.

In the ship

M'lek proved extremely useful, finding a direct path to the captain's quarters with minimal security. 7's camo devices prevented capture the few times they encountered anyone.

Once there they searched for charts leading to several top secret locations throughout Shi'ar space when their luck ran out.

Several guards burst in, Molly caught the first and slashed his face sending him to the floor as the others rushed in. 7 tossed the charts in his pack and fired up his repulsers. He blasted their way out as David and M'lek picked up some of the dropped weapons.

7 looked around, "We need to get to the hanger."

He hit his comm,"We'll be heading your way soon, pay attention to the the comm."

Outside

The Shi'ar fighters made several futile strafing runs on the Starjammer as it attacked the Warships auxiliary cannons crippling the weapons system. Suddenly 2 Shi'ar fighters sweep past the rest. 7 yells into the comm,"Open the hanger doors, and don't shoot."

The fighters slid into the Hanger bay followed by the Razors as 7 shouted,"Fire the cannon."

The Bridge

Hal looked back to the gunner, "You heard the man."

They fired a shot, blasting a massive hole in the Hull of the Warship and took off top speed deeper into Shi'ar space.

Nice work but I am looking forward to them being on Earth for a spell

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: 3 or 4 more chapters and they'll be heading back