Magneto #5

Spider-Man #1

Spider-Man #2

Spider-Man #3

Spider-Man #4

Spider-Man #5

Spider-Man #6

Ferrum Research and Development

"I want them ALL ready Dr Warren!" Desmond Fisk yelled angrily as he marched down the hallway. Dr Warren stumbled behind him holding a laptop in his hand.

"All of them sir? Even the prototypes?" Dr Warren asked as Fisk slammed into his office.

"ALL OF THEM! We have the advantage! We must take it before it disappears!" Fisk sat down behind his chair as he pressed a command key on his keyboard. A holographic image of a green spandex costume came up.

"Even the 40 Foot long Stegron?" Warren asked as he entered a code into his security password.

"Even the Stegron." Fisk pulled the mic towards him as he switched it on. "We have no idea what our enemy is expecting! They could be preparing a counter attack against us at this instance!"

At that very Instance, New York Sewers..

"Do you think I will be tricked so easily?!" Erik Maystrike yelled angrily as the sewer walls around him started to ripple. Ben Kuiros stared in surprise as a flying piece of metal flew straight at him.

"WHOA!" Ben yelled as he ducked out of the way. The piece of metal slammed into the wall behind him. Before he could react his teammates Panther and Moon Knight had already jumped into action.

"X-MEN ATTACK!" Erik yelled as Moon Knight threw a Moon shaped like a boomerang at him. He stopped it in mid air inches from his skull. "If you think I will be defeated so easily..." He said as the boomerang turned in direction. "You're wrong."

"Oh stark me..." Moon Knight muttered as the boomerang was sent flying straight at him. He ducked his head three inches to the right and the boomerang slammed into the wall behind. Pinning his cape to the wall. "Oh stark!" He yelled again.

"Everyone! Stop fighting!" Panther yelled as she dodged out of the way of Toad's feet. "We're here to h-" She was struck in the back as Toad bounced off the wall and piled into her.

"Yeah I don't think we have much faith in people nowadays!"

THWIPP!

Ben fired a webstring into Toad and yanked him backwards, effortlessly pulling him into the air. Ben jumped up and stuck the top end of the web onto the sewer roof leaving Toad dangling in mid air.

"Hey! Lemme go!" Toad yelled angrily He was pulling at the thin string but it was having no effect.

"Well..." Ben said calmly as he glanced at the battle going on around him. "Y'know what they say when a Toad gets struck by webbing..."

Ben flipped through the air as Havok fired a blast of golden energy straight at him. He flipped back down to the ground and fired a web string into her leg before pulling her down to the ground.

"The same thing happens to everything else!" He yelled as he stuck Havok's arms beneath the cold murky water.

ZZZZKKKKKZZZZZZ!!!!

Ben yelled in surprise as a lightning blue whip slashed across his body. It left a hole in his suit and his body stung from mere contact. He watched as the whip was pulled back towards Whiplash who was stood staring at him.

No Caption Provided

"Whips? Those really don't look safe y'know!" Ben remarked. He waited for a reply.

"Grr...." Whiplash growled.

"Not much of a talker huh?" Ben asked as Whiplash raised his whips up in the air again. Ben twisted his body out of the way and leaped straight towards the bulky mutant. He smashed straight into Whiplash's body and Ben could almost see his eyes widen in a mixture of shock and pain. He'd come out with a few broken ribs at the least.

"Maybe a bit too harsh..." Ben muttered as he glanced at the unconscious so called "X-Men" lying around him.

"ENOUGH!" Erik yelled. He was backed against the wall with his hands outreached. The less useful mutants were cowering behind him. Their leader Darwin was stood there as well. "If you think I will let you hurt MY people you are sorely mistaken!"

"YOUR people?" Ben said with a puzzled smile. "In case you didn't know... I'm a mutant as well!" A flicker of doubt crossed Erik's face.

"A mutant who fights his own people! You stand by while we were being tortured!" Erik yelled angrily. The walls once again rippled.

"Dude. We're here trying to get you to safety!" Ben said calmly. "And... in case you didn't notice you attacked us first!"

Erik frowned as Darwin placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's go Erik." He said.

Erik was hesitant as he weighed his options. Ben tapped his foot nervously.

"Hey guys... can you help me down?" Moon Knight asked as he tried to reach for the boomerang still stuck in his cape. "I have no idea how to take this cape off..."

"Same here!" Toad yelled. The webbing still stuck on his back. "I need the bathroom and I'd prefer not to wet the only clothes I have!"

Erik raised a hand to get his silence. He walked slowly over to Ben with a look of annoyance over the situation.

"If we go with you..." He said slowly. "I want all of my people to receive medical attention immediately."

Ben nodded. "You've got it Magneto! Anything else? Foot rubs? Massage? The latest holopad?" Erik gave a flash of anger as he raised his hand. The metal floor around the group of heroes rose up around them before enveloping all of them in a round bubble.

"It's time for some civilization." Darwin muttered as they smashed through the pavement and rose into the New York skyline.

"The Sinister Squad are ready sir!" Dr Warren said proudly as he stood before the large group of powerful individuals. "We've given them all search plans and-" Fisk glanced at Warren causing him to stop talking.

"The Sinister SYNDICATE Warren. I want a rollcall of what kind of players we're talking about here."

Warren nodded before picking up his holopad and standing in front of the lineup.

"Okay.. first up we've got the Scorcher! Armor is heavyweight. Powerful enough to take a dozen or so repulsor blasts. It comes equipped with wrist mounted flamethrowers and a newly built jetpack!"

"Next up is Steel Vulture MK 3! Vastly improved from the last 2 versions! We've improved his suit's durability and maneuvering! His wings are now hard light and capable of recreating after being thrown! Granted they're not steel anymore but they're pretty much the same!"

Warren moved down the line. Fisk had a smile on his face as he eyed the lineup.

"Rhino wears incredibly durable armor! Nothing short of the entire Avengers could bust through his suit. The horn on his head is made out of solid Adamantium and can cut through almost anything on the planet!"

"Okay. Enough with the improvements! Here are the Prototypes! First up is the new Shocker unit! Capable of emitting EMP blasts and powerful punches brimming with energy! A single punch could kill a man in seconds!"

"The new Octopus attack unit has similar technology to Vulture's. Hard light arms with the ability to extend to an unknown degree and are able to push more then a dozen tons!"

Dr Warren smiled as they walked to the end of the line. A being in a red jumpsuit with almost no visible armor.

"And who is this?" Fisk asked. "They don't appear to have any kind of animal abilities."

"That's because they don't sir. We've recently been experimenting with forcefield technology and it's very impressive. We've found a way to make a living being practically UNTOUCHABLE. The user is in complete control of the field and is able to use it to cut off people's oxygen. Or even cause sections of their body to explode." Dr Warren smiled in his bloody fantasy. "It's very exciting..."

No Caption Provided

Fisk glanced down the lineup. Nobody else was left.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked. "KILL SPIDER-MAN."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: Cool like the Sinister Syndicate line up especially Unus the Untouchable.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImpurestCheese
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TommytheHitman
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#7  Edited By cbishop
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TommytheHitman
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@tommythehitman: Scorcher, Rhino, Steel Vulture, Shocker, Octopus and is that a Unus the Untouchable person?

I also hope your Whiplash stays alive coz I so want him to meet/fight Natalee Toomes :)

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Like the set up! Can't wait for more!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers