Marvel Iron Age: Spider-Man #4

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Peter Parker was murdered. At the hands of the god like maniac known as Stryfe. With Peter's sacrifice the people of the world were inspired to uphold his legacy as the Spiders. Dedicated to ending Stryfe's rule with as little killing as possible. Their champion. The new Spider-Man.

The Spider Brawl to end them all!

Spider-Man vs Spidercide!

Spiders HQ

KRASH!

Benjamin Kairos gasped in pain as he was throw against the apartment wall. He collapsed on the floor and looked up to see the monster bearing down on him.

"Hungry..." It hissed as it closed in for the kill.

"NO!"

Ben looked up to see his Aunt. Madame Web charge the creature. The Spiders stood around the creature opened fire with their weapons. The blasts of energy merely rippled across the creature's body as it spun around and grabbed Web by the throat and dangled her up in the air.

"Please... no!" Ben gasped in terror. He watched as the creature's free arm raveled around itself before taking the shape of a battle axe.

THWIP!

The creature was sent flying as Ben's foot smashed into it. Madame Web collapsed to the floor and clutched at her throat as she gasped for air.

"You... killed him...." She said as she noticed the creature's destroyed skull in a pool of it's own blood. The Spiders around glanced around nervously. Some fired a few shots into it just in case.

"No... he'll be back in a few minutes..." Ben muttered. He got up and stretched. "Seriously I'm gonna need a few stitches or SOMETHING!" He was quiet. "Yeah that was a bad joke... I know..."

"hungry..."

The creature slowly reformed itself. However this time it was slightly smaller. In fact it seemed to be losing mass.

"Since when did Spiders start carrying guns?" Ben moaned.

The creature sprouted several blood red web lines from it's chest striking Ben in the chest before pulling him over. Ben grabbed the webbing with his hand before standing staunch on the floor. He pulled the webbing with all his might bringing the creature towards him. Ben's fist smashed through the creature's skull sending blood splashing onto the ceiling. The creature squirmed and it's claws slashed across Ben's leg causing him to fall to the floor.

"Ben!" Web yelled angrily. "You need medical attention!"

Ben limped against the wall and took a deep breath.

"No! I know how to beat it!"

Madame Web had a stern look across her face.

"Ben..."

"It's losing mass and weight every time I kill it! Don't let anyone else get hurt!"

Madame Web frowned. The creature started to reform and Ben looked at her.

"Do it." She said.

"HUNGRY!!!!!" The creature bellowed as it charged towards Ben. It formed a battle axe in one hand and took a swing at him. Ben ducked under it and landed a hit into it's chest. The creature hissed as it formed a sword with the other hand and stabbed Ben in the side. Ben kicked through the creature's chest causing the creature's liquidy body to burst around the waist.

"My name... is Benjamin Kairos..." Ben said as he tore the creature's sword arm out. The creature hissed into Ben's face with a look of hatred as Ben placed his hands on the creature's shoulders.

"...I'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man..." Ben tore the creature's arms off and chucked them to the side.

"hunger..." It hissed as it's eyes started to go blank.

"Guess you're gonna go on a diet..." Ben said as the creature collapsed on the floor. This time the body didn't dissolve into liquid. In fact it stayed completely normal. It's cold dead eyes stared blankly into the sky.

"You... did it..." Madame Web said as Ben turned towards her. Blood trickling down his body.

Ben looked around at the ocean of shocked faces.

"Yeah..." He said with a smile. "I guess I did..."

Then he collapsed on the floor...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: Apart from your overbilling of the fight of fights this was a good issue. Who knows what Spidercide has infected Ben with. We'll find out soon I'm sure.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

One small note, Parker isn't this Spider-Man's last name. Its Ben Kairos, he gets his Spider powers from his mother's side of the family.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Time_Phantom

Awesome. I read the last three chapters to. Figured I'd leave one long comment on the newest. Great work! I've been missing Spider-Man since batkevin74 and (I believe it was Prince IMC or Awesam) started IA Spider-Man.

I like how you're starting to evolve the character into his own. The perfect Spider-Man for this time period. I hope you continue this! Can't wait for the new chapter.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!