joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Columbus, Nebraska

A mass of Iron soldiers lay dead, bodies mangled in a mesh of smashed armor and torn flesh. Past the carnage a man floats cross legged a few feet from the ground. His cloths are torn and covered in blood as he stares blankly at nothing in particular.

Mr. Sinister arrives walking through carefully avoiding stepping in the gore in an effort to keep his shoes clean. He stops just behind the floating man, "Mr. Du Paris, you are a hard man to track down."

The man turned his head to glare, "My Lord Magneto named me Exodus, Du Paris has no meaning to me."

Sinister smirked, "Well then Exodus, I believe we need to talk."

Exodus lowered his feet, "You are a monster who experiments on mutants."

Sinister's smirk did not waver, "I'm equal opportunity, mutants just tend to be more interesting. But that's aside the point, as much as you hate me I know who you truly despise. That race traitor Stryfe, who sits on a throne as his soldiers slaughter his own kind on his orders."

Sinister now had Exodus' full attention, "Do you not work for him?"

Sinister shook his head, "I worked with him for a time, now his death would serve me better, now you could have a pointless fight with me, or you could help me destroy him."

Exodus thought for a moment then asked, "What do you ask of me?"

Sinister grinned again," I'm asking you to build yourself an army, Magneto left a void. Today's mutants need a new guide, and what are you if not a messenger for your lord. Gather the mutants, remind them why they hate the flatscans. Encourage them to rise up in Magneto's name and slaughter these Iron mongrels."

A hateful smile grew on Exodus' face, "Yes, my lord's message has been absent for too long in this world."

Sinister stepped back as a surge of power emanated from Exodus. The mad mutant rose into the sky muttering to himself. Sinister chuckled, "That was too easy."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Nice! I have a story I'm going to write about Scalphunter's month with the 10 clones which leads into the fight with Silver Sable, just thought I'd keep you in my loop and vice versa :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I got to thinking and it occurred to me that we haven't heard much from Exodus lately and since I have Sinister in full wild card mode it felt right to have Sinister encourage the chaos going on to keep Stryfe off his game. He's planning something, but don't worry its not some grand invasion but could potentially be just as damaging in the long run just in a more subtle way.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#3  Edited By cbishop