joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Fort Dodge Iowa Many years ago

9 year old Molly Creed lays down to sleep as her father Victor sits beside her. He was once one of the world's most vicious killers but now just a devoted father. He watches her sleep for a moment then hears the door of their temporary home open. He walks down cautiously then sees a man named Arnold Carpenter. Arnold follows victor up the stairs to meet Victor.

Victor looks in on Molly,"I know your people say her powers are what tamed me, but looking at her I don't know if I'd be any different without them." Arnold looks at the man, "you sure you want me to take her?" Victor nods, "The tin men are on to me, they'll be comin in force soon and I can't protect her." He walks back to the bed and leans in to kiss her on the forehead, he then pulls out a small injection device and shoots something in her neck,"The tranquilizer should keep her out for long enough to get pretty far away." Arnold nods and picks her up and the 2 men walk to his truck.

As Arnold starts the car Victor leans on his door,"Do me a favor?" Arnold looks up, "What's that?" Victor looks back at Molly,"Don't let her turn into me." Arnold looks back at her and nods. Victor handed him a letter for her then watched them drive off. He then walked back in the house, sat down and pulled up a cooler.

As the sun rose he heard the Iron soldiers approach as one entered he finished his beer and stood up. The soldier looked him over, "You gonna try to be a hero." Victor burst out laughing then looked at the soldier,"You really have no idea who I am do ya, boy." The rest of the soldiers rushed the place at the screaming of their comrade.

Half a state away Molly woke up in a cold sweat in the seat of Arnold's truck, "Where am I? Where's Daddy?" Arnold looked at her,"Your daddy's gotta fight and he wasn't sure he could win. I'm taking you to a safe place." She looked at him with tears welling up in her eyes,"Will I see him soon?" Arnold just kept driving.

The next day Arnold brought her into an old house, when they entered they heard a little girl yell,"Unca Arnie!" A 5 year old girl ran up to him and hugged his leg,"Molly, this is my niece. Her name is Martha." Molly barely looked at her but the girl came up to her and looked into her eyes and then giggled,"Unca, she's got brain powers too." An old woman who Arnold referred to as Madame Web wheeled herself into the room,"Yes she does, it's impressive that you can already tell at your age."

Arnold looked at her, "How you doing mom?" She smiled, "I'm 85 and in a wheel chair, how do you think I'm doing?" He shook his head and they started to laugh.

12 years later

Molly and Martha stand at Madame Web's grave. Martha laid down some flowers,"People have already took to calling me Madame, don't know how I feel about it." Molly looked over to her,"You'll make her proud, remember she said you'll be the presiding Madame when the new age of heroes begins." Martha nodded, "I've seen it, I've also seen the other Creeds." Molly glared,"Sinister's pets, they make a mockery of my father's name." Martha looked over,"One of them won't."

The girls walk back to the camp as it packs up when suddenly they hear a scream. They run to see where it came from and find a small boy cornered by some Krangs. Molly walks up to them and puts up her hand causing them to stop, she then steps toward them and gives them a pat on the head as they turn and walk away. The boy asks," What did you do?" She smiled at the boy,"I temporarily removed their killer instinct, without that krangs may as well be puppies." The boy stood up, "Could you do that with the Iron soldiers?" She shakes her head,"No but I could make the krangs eat'em up." He laughed and ran back to his family.

Martha smirked,"Still can't do humans?" Molly chuckled,"I'm working on it."

20 years later

Molly walk's into an abandoned library in Lincoln Nebraska, Martha looks up from her book, "Now that just ain't fair, I'm going grey and getting wrinkles and you still look 25 goddamn years old." Molly shrugs, "Good genes." The women stare hard at each other making the man sitting across from Martha uncomfortable. Suddenly they burst out laughing. Molly looked at the man,"Who's this?" Martha looked up,"This is Sam Hardy, his son Frank just came of age and wants to join the resistance, I think he wants me to talk him out of it." He stands up and Madame web introduces them,"Mr. Hardy allow me to introduce Ms. Creed." And for reasons neither understood Martha chuckled to herself as the man walked out.

Molly takes a seat,"What's that about." Martha shakes her head, "You'll get it in about 40 years." Molly sighs,"Okay, so what do you need me for?" Martha sat up, "I'm gathering the most powerful psionics I can find, to use as an energy boost." Molly looks curious,"Why?" Martha smiles, "We're going to implant an idea in Sinister's head. He's very good at blocking telepathy so we'll only get one shot, if we succeed it will eventually lead to discord between Sinister and the Iron army. Which will weaken both greatly."

Later that night Molly sits in a circle with Martha and several other psionic mutants. They're all hooked up to a machine said to be pieced together from Charles Xavier's Cerebro. A young woman stands in the center wearing a helmet that draws power from the others along with the machine. For a brief moment they all see into the mind of Nathaniel Essex, it is not a pleasant experience.

After it is over Molly looks at Madame Web,"What good can a smart Creed do us?" She answers you'll see. I'll need you back in 1 year, 6 months and 5 days. Give or take an hour."

Sometime later at Madame Web's appointed time

Molly and Martha sits by the machine as Molly asks, "What are we doing?" Martha hushes her,"Timing is critical, we have to do it at the exact moment the Creed's mind begins to develop." Molly starts to speak but for an instant is unable to. When it's over she asks,"What did you do to me?" Martha smiles,"We made a telepathic link that not even Sinister can break. When that Creed is set free, no matter where in the world he is if you call he'll come."

39 years later Tombstone, Arizona

Molly sits at a table across from Creed 7 and David Hardy as she hands 7 a letter from her father she looks to Martha,"Aah." David and 7 look at her curiously as Madame Web chuckles under her breath.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

Fort Dodge, Iowa Many years ago

Nine year old Molly Creed lays down to sleep as her father Victor sits beside her. He was once one of the world's most vicious killers but now just a devoted father. He watches her sleep for a moment then hears the door of their temporary home open. He walks down cautiously then sees a man named Arnold Carpenter. Arnold follows Victor up the stairs.

Victor looks in on Molly "I know your people say her powers are what tamed me, but looking at her I don't know if I'd be any different without them."

Arnold looks at the man, "You sure you want me to take her?"

Victor nods, "The tin men are on to me. They'll be comin in force soon and I can't protect her."

He walks back to the bed and leans in to kiss her on the forehead, he then pulls out a small injection device and shoots something in her neck "The tranquilizer should keep her out for long enough to get pretty far away." Arnold nods and picks her up and the two men walk to his truck.

As Arnold starts the car Victor leans on his door "Do me a favor?" Arnold looks up, as Victor looks back at Molly "Don't let her turn into me." Arnold nods. Victor hands him a letter for her then watched them drive off. He then walked back into the house, sat down and opened up a cooler.

As the sun rose he heard the Iron soldiers approach as one entered he finished his beer and stood up. The soldier looked him over, "You gonna try to be a hero?"

Victor burst out laughing "You really have no idea who I am do ya, boy." The rest of the soldiers rushed the place at the screaming of their comrade.

Half a state away Molly woke up in a cold sweat in the seat of Arnold's truck, "Where am I? Where's Daddy?"

"Your daddy's gotta fight and he wasn't sure he could win” said Arnold “I'm taking you to a safe place."

She looked at him with tears welling up in her eyes "Will I see him soon?" Arnold just kept driving.

The next day Arnold brought her into an old house, when they entered they heard a little girl yell "Unca Arnie!" A 5 year old girl ran up to him and hugged his leg.

"Molly, this is my niece. Her name is Martha." Molly barely looked at her but the girl came up to her and looked into her eyes and then giggled "Unca, she's got brain powers too." An old woman who Arnold referred to as Madame Web wheeled herself into the room,"Yes she does, its impressive that you can already tell at your age."

Arnold looked at her, "How you doing mom?" She smiled, "I'm 85 and in a wheel chair, how do you think I'm doing?" He shook his head and they started to laugh.

12 years later

Molly and Martha stood at Madame Web's grave. Martha laid down some flowers

"People have already took to calling me Madame, don't know how I feel about it."

Molly looked over to her "You'll make her proud, remember she said you'll be the presiding Madame when the new age of heroes begins."

"I've seen it, I've also seen the other Creeds" said Martha

“Sinister's pets! They make a mockery of my father's name."

Martha looked over and placed a hand on her shoulder "One of them won't."

The girls walk back to the camp as it packs up when suddenly they hear a scream. They run to see where it came from and find a small boy cornered by some Krangs. Molly walks up to them and puts up her hand causing them to stop, she then steps toward them and gives them a pat on the head as they turn and walk away.

"What did you do?" asked the shocked boy

She smiled at the boy "I temporarily removed their killer instinct, without that krangs may as well be puppies."

The boy stood up, "Could you do that with the Iron soldiers?"

“No but I could make the krangs eat'em up." He laughed and ran back to his family.

Martha smirked "Still can't do humans?"

“I'm working on it."

20 years later

Molly walked into an abandoned library in Lincoln Nebraska. Martha looks up from her book, "Now that just ain't fair, I'm going grey and getting wrinkles and you still look 25 goddamn years old."

Molly shrugs "Good genes." The women stare hard at each other making the man sitting across from Martha uncomfortable. Suddenly they burst out laughing. Molly looked at the man,

"Who's this?"

Martha looked up,"This is Sam Hardy, his son Frank just came of age and wants to join the resistance. I think he wants me to talk him out of it." He stands up and Madame Web introduces them,

"Mr. Hardy allow me to introduce Ms. Creed." And for reasons neither understood Martha chuckled to herself as the man walked out.

Molly takes a seat,"What's that about."

Martha shakes her head, "You'll get it in about 40 years."

"Okay, so what do you need me for?"

Martha sat up, "I'm gathering the most powerful psionics I can find, to use as an energy boost."

"Why?" Molly asked curiously

Martha smiles, "We're going to implant an idea in Sinister's head. He's very good at blocking telepathy so we'll only get one shot! If we succeed it will eventually lead to discord between Sinister and the Iron army. It’s a longshot"

Later that night Molly sits in a circle with Martha and several other psionic mutants. They're all hooked up to a machine said to be pieced together from Charles Xavier's Cerebro. A young woman stands in the center wearing a helmet that draws power from the others along with the machine. For a brief moment they all see into the mind of Nathaniel Essex, it is not a pleasant experience.

After it is over Molly looks at Madame Web "What good can a smart Creed do us?"

“You'll see. I'll need you back in 1 year, 6 months and 5 days. Give or take an hour."

1 year, 6 months and 5 days later

Molly and Martha sits by the machine as Molly asks, "What are we doing?"

Martha hushes her "Timing is critical, we have to do it at the exact moment the Creed's mind begins to develop."

Molly starts to speak but for an instant is unable to. When it's over she asks,"What did you do to me?"

Martha smiles,"We made a telepathic link that not even Sinister can break. When that Creed is set free, no matter where in the world he is if you call he'll come."

39 years later Tombstone, Arizona

Molly sits at a table across from Creed 7 and David Hardy. She hands 7 a letter from her father she looks to Martha, it all made sense now. David and 7 look at her curiously as Madame Web chuckles under her breath.

Nice! Just corrected some spelling for you but nice work with Molly's backstory

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

thanks

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@joshmightbe: Ah, so time-wise, Molly is older than Creed 7. Cool. Shoot...I'm going to have to delve into this long-tail series now. :}

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Onwards