Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 5

Doom's transport

The team flew along when suddenly something ripped into the ship. Before anyone had time to react Silver Bolt had Doom by the throat against a wall, he felt Doom trying to enter his mind, "You will not be able to do that again, my moment of weakness has passed."

Doom put out a hand to stop his team from coming to his aid, knowing full well the Inhuman could kill them all with a thought, "I took no pleasure in it, I needed to send a message."

Silver Bolt hurled him to the floor, "I will not be a weapon, not for you or anyone else."

Warforce one

Stryfe glared at the monitors as news reports poured in from various networks showing the destruction of the former metropolis. They praised the Supreme Commander for being able to evacuate the city, a few people remained unaccounted for. Stryfe had people working round the clock to find out how his enemy had used his personal access to emergency networks. This was an act of war but he knew no nation would accept blame for it, more than that it would upset the foundation of his rule. People were already beginning to question his armies ability to protect the nation.

He arrived on the White House rear lawn after the President had the audacity to demand an audience.

He marched into the oval office and swatted the President to the floor, "You do not order me."

The President wiped the blood from his lip, "You are a citizen...."

Stryfe put his foot on the man's chest as he attempted to get up and shoved him back down to the floor as he gave the secret service a glare, "You think they will stop me?"

"They work for me, just as you do. This world is mine and I allow you this illusion of power, you ever attempt to order me again, you will be replaced."

He then turned and walked away as one of the secret service agents held a door open for him.

As he boarded Warforce One he pulled up the Message from Chicago on a monitor. An officer looked on it, "We're working on decryption...."

"Don't bother, I know exactly what it says."

He then entered some coordinates into the flight computer, "Have five squads of Slayers meet me here, and they are to keep hidden until I give a signal."

Near the Valley of the Kings, Egypt.

Doom stepped out on the sand covering a place once known as Akkaba, the birthplace of En Sabha Nur.

Styfe walked within striking distance, "So you've chosen to die here?"

Doom looked around, "Its where I've chosen to kill you, if I die in the effort its just as appropriate. Like it or not, this is where this all began."

"I assume your assortment of monsters are somewhere close?"

Doom nodded, "As are your troops."

"You know I've regretted not killing you when I could have, it was petty of me. I thought humiliation and torture was better but I should have known better. The savior always has to return and all that."

Doom stepped forward, "There was a time I believed we could be brothers, so we were both mistaken."

Stryfe chuckled as he raised a hand, "Then let it begin."

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@joshmightbe: Seems we may be having a rumble in the desert very shortly, onto 7!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@joshmightbe: Clash of the Despots. Looks like someone will be joining the Kings of old in the Underworld.