Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 2 and here Hardy and Creed Vol.2 part 5

Lima, Ohio

Creed 7, along with David Hardy and Shield agent Beth Walker sat watching over the camp of Exodus' Brotherhood. They intended to disable a super weapon one of the members had built. Before they began their approach the camp seemed to erupt in chaos.

Two large men, one reptilian and the other with rock like skin plowed through the angry mutants. 7 grabbed his binoculars and saw a man dressed as Dr. Doom having a stand off with Exodus over the mutant Killswitch's armor.

Chechyen DMZ 24 hours earlier.

Nathan Summers, the mutant formerly known as Cable and current bearer of the mantle of Doom walks into a building that had just finished construction. He stepped in a room that seemed to be a throne room where Ares sat, "Living in a temple now?"

Ares looked down, "Make it fast Askani, I'm busy."

"Been quite some time since I've heard that name, I'd almost forgotten the annoyance of the four middle names."

Ares rolled his eyes, "I don't know you well enough to reminisce, and I don't have time to make a new friend. Spit it out."

"I need a few volunteers, frankly the more frightening the better."

"For what?"

"To help me kill my clone."

Ares hit a button that activated a comm, "Assemble the men, I need to ask them a favor."

Twenty minutes later the new Doom stood next to the war god looking over some of the most vicious looking mutants and soldiers he'd ever seen. Ares asked for three men willing to follow Summers to America to strike at the heart of the Iron army. The men all volunteered without hesitation. Doom shrugged, "I guess I'll need to pick."

He stepped up to the reptilian beast known as King Adder, "You'll do fine."

The stone skinned Vadim stepped up, "You will choose me."

He looked the man over, "You sure?"

"It was not a question, little man, I am strongest man here."

He nodded then noticed a man in a hooded cloak that even the monsters around him seemed nervous of despite his scrawny appearance, "What is your name?"

"In your language it translates to Agony."

He grinned under the mask, "I have my volunteers."

Lima, Ohio, now

As Vadim and Adder fought on a few dozen of Exodus' men surrounded Agony as he dropped his cloak revealing a pitch black skull like face and his skinny, yet muscular frame. At the ends of his fingers were talon like claws. He gave a hellish grin as the men ran forward. He slashed one across the chest and then began tearing through the ranks leaving nicks and cuts on all of them as he easily deflected and avoided all their attacks.

Finally he stepped away from them as they fell over screaming in pain.

From a broken down building overlooking the fight David adjusted his goggles, "Three of them are wearing the symbol of Ares."

Walker looked over impatiently, "So their on our side?"

7 nodded, "Awesome, lets fight."

She charged out ahead as 7 and David shrugged and followed.

The mutant named Rust stood in front of Vadim, "You chose the wrong man to come at, stone man."

Rust slapped his hands against Vadim's chest, "I can erode stone."

Vadim shook his head, "I'm not made of stone, It just looks it."

He then swatted him away like a gnat, "Idiot."

7 and Walker attacked ferociously as David attempted to defend himself from the assault. A large mutant shoved him to the ground, "You should have stayed hidden, flatscan."

David stood up, "I'll die on my feet."

He then punched him not expecting to have any impact but the mutant dropped like a stone.

He then hit another who came at him sending the man flying, "Not sure what the hell is happening here but I ain't complaining."

He then felt a tingling in the back of his mind and instinctively dodged an attack from behind.

Across the field Exodus faced off with Doom, "I'm more powerful than you Dayspring."

He sent out a burst of telekenetic force that pushed his enemy back but Doom sent out a burst of his own of equal power along with a telepathic attack that put Exodus off balance as Agony jumped on his back digging his claws in.

Exodus tossed him away but suddenly felt as if every nerve in him was on fire. He fell down in a screaming heap as Doom telekentically ripped kill switch from the armor and placed a small teleportaion device on it. He then activated a comm in his helmet, "Tell Danvers, her weapon in en route. And no more side jobs, I have a mission to accomplish."

He then looked to his team and the three who had joined the fray, "Body slide by seven."

David, 7 and Walker were shocked to find themselves in a New Latverian transport ship along with Doom and his men. He came over to David, "You seem to be carrying a stow away."

David looked on curiously as 7 spoke up, "Perhaps a bit of Carnage stayed with you from Asgard."

Summers removed his helmet causing 7 and company to get nervous but Vadim patted 7 on the shoulder, "He is not the enemy, he just shares his face."

"A clone?"

Nathan glared, "He's the clone, I'm the original and soon to be only. As for the spider here, its not the Carnage symbiote, its young, infantile."

7 stepped over next to him in front of David, "An offspring?"

Before the conversation could continued Walker cleared her throat, "This is all fascinating and all, but could someone explain what the hell is going on?"

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I get a feeling Cable is up to something.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time_phantom: He knows better than to just barge in, the New York thing was more to let Stryfe know he was back than an actual attack.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@joshmightbe: Symbiotes in Asgard. Where have I seen that before? Story is good so far. On to the halfway point.