joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Lima, Ohio

Hal expertly dodges the attacks from the dragon like creatures as Dal makes his way to the flight deck, "Give me control of the guns, you'll have enough trouble keeping us in the air." Hal flips a switch giving his brother control of the weapons system.

David open the the container 7 had given him,"Is this going to give me spider powers?" 7 shakes his head,"No, this symbiote has been adapted to feline DNA, it will give you the abilities common in cats though to a much higher degree."

He lets it spread itself across his skin and form into a suit,"This is safe right?" 7 nods then looks off feeling a strange sensation, "Hal, I need you to head South."

Hal looks back," Anywhere's better than here."

Sky over Kansas City, Missouri

Cannonball blasts through a Makluan clone as he tries to get away from the increasingly crowded skies, "Damn, what the hell is going on around here?" he shouts to no one in particular. He then increased his speed and barreling on.

Lexington, Kentucky

Fry and Molly are surrounded by Ferals who are out for blood. Fry doesn't hesitate, he bursts into the crowd smashing skulls with his fists as Molly shreds through claws and teeth bared. Fry looks to her,"At least we go down swinging." Molly looks back and gives him a smile and a wink, "Helps coming."

Just as it seems they're done for 3 Makluan clones come crashing down, killing a dozen Ferals as the Kree ship lands. 7 leapt out and opened fire without a second thought and the Kree brothers along with David ran out to join the attack. Their enemies fled in a panic.

7 looked at Molly,"How the hell did you break through my psychic shielding?" Before she could answer they heard the roars of something huge coming closer.

David saw it first, a massive dog- like beast with teeth like swords charging toward them. He easily dodged it thanks to his suit and 7 hit him with a full powered repulser blast. The creature turned as Hal blasted it with his matter disrupter with little to no effect. It roared at them as Dal ordered his brother to open his pack.

Hal shot him a glare,"We can't use them." Dal shouted back,"In that case, that thing will kill us." Hal gritted his teeth as he tossed his brother his pack. Dal reached in and grabbed the pair of Nega Bands. He flew at the beast and grabbed it by the ear as he flung it into the ruined city. He'd never felt so powerful in his life. Hal climbed back in the ship as the creature came back, Dal got ready to fire an energy blast combined with the power of the ships guns they managed to bring it down.

They all then boarded the ship and flew off.

Florida coast

Morbius and his crew were nervous landing so close to hostile territory but the living islands left them no choice. As they left the boat they noticed Iron armor spread across the beach. Morbius could smell blood every where, Metus and Achos were on edge Thomas looked around and was unnerved by the eerie silence. Sean picked up a helmet and a look of shock came to his face, "It looks like something ate them, there's still a head in this." He then pulled a large fang out that had been lodged in the soldier's skull," Okay, other Metus and Achos what can eat through hunter class armor?"

Thomas looked up,"We're about to find out."

Allegheny Forest, Pennsylvania

A mother and her 2 children are running in terror as 2 Ferals give chase. They corner the family by a dense wall of tree limbs. The mother crouched down and pulled her children close to her begging them to spare them. As they close in a deep voice comes from behind them,"Leave kids alone." One of the Ferals chuckles, "And whose gonna make........" He stops as he sees the look of horror in his comrade's eyes. He turns and looks up at The Abomination towering over him as he repeats,"Leave Kids alone."

The other tries to run but is caught by the throat. Abomination snaps his neck without taking his eyes off the first and tosses the other away. The first attempts to speak but The Abomination's fist plows through his skull before he can say a word.

The Abomination then walks over to the terrified mother and gently pats her on the head,"Safe now." He then leapt away.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#1  Edited By TheCannon

Cool!

Woo hoo! First one to comment!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Feline symbiote, interesting! And I love that Abomination is back! Two words, occassionally three, make him very effective along with his massive strength and durability. Also nice to have Morbius back too, there's something funny about it though; a vampire in sunny Florida!

Now just refresh my American geography: is Lima Ohio near Lexington Kentucky? Coz otherwise the pick up of Fry & Molly is a little, well it don't make sense if there not really nearby.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: They're a few hundred miles away but the group is in a Kree ship capable of crossing solar systems in minutes so I doubt Ohio to Kentucky would take any time at all really

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Cool, wasn't sure being Australian

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: for the sake of honesty I should've said south west instead of south

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@joshmightbe: Question, this is a different symbiote from Battle For Asgard? I'm reading them in the order Cbisop has them listed so the story is bouncing around for me.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Its the same symbiote. This takes place before battle of asgard.