joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 8

The Shield agents walked through the forest when the ground began to rumble. Sterns looked to the sky, "That seems like a bad sign."

The rest looked up and saw the sky turn blood red while flame shot across it. Molly noted the animals fleeing, "Something really bad is happening."

All the mystics, demons and remaining gods on Earth felt the presence of a great force of evil.

Chaos ensued outside Zemo's base as the demon lords clashed among themselves, most of Zemo's were struggling but Juggernaut seemed to be energized by the destruction. Vince could hear Cyttorak laughing in his mind, reveling in combat.

The Traveler looked down and spoke to Warstar, "Well, whatever you're going to do, it better be fast."

He pointed toward the Juggernaut who was now glowing red, "Cyttorak is having fun."

Warstar thought up a spell when he noticed the Shield agents wandering toward the battle field, "We have a problem."

"You saw them too? I'll take care of it. Pay attention to what you're doing."

He landed just behind Agent Fry, "You're running the wrong way."

Fry turned, "What the hell is going on?"

"Hell Lords are having a royal rumble and you didn't order the pay per view."

The agents gave him a blank stare as Quartermain blurted, "What the stark are you talking about?"

He sighed, "Very bad thing that way, mortals go the other way."

Fry marched up to him, "Is this a danger to Earth?"

"No, those quakes are just God doing the wave."

Fry then turned to Quartermain, "We're still on the clock."

The Travler shook his head, "How are these people not extinct."

The Hell lord Baphomet crashed through a line of trees and landed before them. The demon went to swat them out of his way but Fry ducked and punched him hard in the jaw sending him to the ground. The Traveler was stunned and shouted up to Warstar, "What did you do?"

He yelled back down, "Nothing yet, why?"

There was then a loud crash. They moved over to a hill top and saw Surtur on the ground where he'd collapsed under his own weight. The battle halted as the Hell lords attempted to use their powers to no effect. Mephisto snatched up Hellstorm by the throat, "What did you do?"

Blackheart fell to the ground as parts of him ripped away, the random acts of evil and acquired soles the demon was comprised of could no longer be held together without his power so he slowly faded from existence. As Mephisto watched this as Hellstorm answered, "If it was me, you'd already be dead."

They were distracted by screams as Callous and Juggernaut started killing the now powerless demons. Thrud floated out of the base, "Your kind will no longer plague this world."

Hellstorm roared indignantly, "You ungrateful child!"

She gave him a hateful glare and called his trident to her hand, "Be gone."

He suddenly found himself alone and powerless as he looked on powerless at the jungle of the Savage land. As they looked on the new Queen of Hell Callous put his hand through Marduk's back and held his heart in front of him as the Cheyen beast yelled to Juggernaut, "I killed Satan, think it will get me into Heaven?"

Juggernaut chuckled as he stomped down on a demons head. Thrud swung the trident and slaughtered most of the demons left on the field in one stroke.

Inside the base Zemo chuckled at a monitor as Chthon spoke behind him, "There's a flaw in your cage."

Zemo looked back nervously as the Elder god knelt on the floor, "The energy field doesn't cover the plate."

Zemo grinned, "Its adamantium."

He then heard metal rip as the god finished, "I'm quite strong."

The room went dark as Zemo was hurled into another room. Chthon then appeared before the assembled demons on the field. Mephisto looked genuinely frightened when the god spoke, "Those here who serve me shall be spared, the rest will die."

He then looked to Warstar in the sky, "Are you the Sorcerer Supreme."

Warstar shouted "Yes, and as such I order you to leave this world in peace."

Chthon chuckled then let out a blast of energy toward him. The Traveler appeared in front of Warstar and took the hit. He then looked back, "I just broke about 18 cosmic laws here. You better be worth it."

He fell from the sky and crashed into the ground as Daniel landed. Thrud hurled a fire ball at the god but he deflected it with ease. He then stepped to her and snatched the Darkhold from her hand. "This world is mine now."

Zemo limped out of the base, hurting from a hard landing and carrying a bag. Chthon shrugged at the sight and rose into the air. The demons withdrew as Zemo made his way to Warstar, "Call any backup you have, you need to get the Darkhold back. Its the only way to put him back where he belongs."

Thrud stepped up as Zemo dumped out the bag, "I will help."

He nodded, "Good, this is the best I can do for you."

He picked up the items and named them off, "We have a Norn stone, Wand of Watoomb, the Idol of Ikonn, the Vial of Valtorr, the Key of Kraken, that's some serious Asgardian power, one of the most powerful magical tools on the planet and the power of three of the Demons that make up the Octessence, four if you count the Juggernaut."

Juggernaut then shouted, "Cyttorak would like nothing more than to fight an elder god."

Warstar looked down on Zemo, "Can I trust you?"

"I have no interest in dying or being a slave.My team and I will use the most powerful weapons we have, at the moment though you need to keep him here."

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Time_Phantom

Oh my. The battle between the Hell Lords is shaping up to be pretty epic.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time_phantom: We're gonna have a nasty fight next chapter. These Hell Lords are actually facing death, for many of them for the first time. They may not be as powerful as they're used to but they're still demons and they won't go down easy.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Warstar looked down on Zemo, "Can I trust you?"

Daniel, may I suggest killing Zemo now then stopping the Hell Lords. In the long run the world will thank you :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Zemo is going to be useful in his own way.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: He's got big plans, tho this particular one didn't go completely as he wanted.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped