Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 4

One mile below Ontario Canada.

Mephisto stepped up to a door with many arcane symbols scrawled into it. Mephisto took out a large knife and scraped them off before swinging the door open to reveal a demonic beast hanging from chains with the same symbols scrawled on them. Mephisto gave a chuckle, "Oh that boy of yours did want to keep you down didn't he Marduk, or do you prefer Satan? I was never too sure with you."

The Hell lord Marduk Kurios, better known as Satan glared at Mephisto, "Did he turn you loose just to spite me?"

"No, sneaked out the old fashioned way. Where would we be without those squishy meat sacks? I have a proposal, how would you like to help me give that boy of yours the spanking he so richly deserves?"

Marduk nodded one of his heads and Mephisto kicked over a lever that brought down the chains, he then tossed him the key Stryfe had given him, "Get a move on, we have a few more colleagues to gather. Your son is a bit more powerful than any one of us at the moment."

Marduk turned into the form of a man, "Time to show that boy how we became Hell lords in the first place."

Mephisto looked him over, "At least you can be proud to know he was smart enough to keep us out of our realms. The mutant clone told me where he hid all of you. Dormammu will be a bit harder to pin point. Damion bound him to some meat puppet."

Zemo's base

Murmur, Arson and Shift landed just outside and were met by Cutthroat, "You guys missed all kinds of fun."

Murmur pushed him aside as she walked in. Arson stepped up, "We had a minor scuffle with some Shield grunts."

Cutthroat chuckled, "Come meet the new guys."

The Tinkerer stopped them at the main door and did a DNA scan, "Just need to get you folks in the system. Tho the stowaways on your transport will need some processing."

The three turned to the smaller man, "What stowaways?"

He showed them his scanner. In the smuggler's hatch Molly heard this, "We're made."

She then jammed her adamantium blade into the side and sliced open a hole in the transport they quickly rolled out of. Fry pulled himself up, "Might be time to run."

Quartermain waved him off, "Hold up a sec, we may be able to work with this."

The transport then lifted off the ground and Juggernaut looked down on them. Quartermain turned to Fry, "Let's go with your plan."

Sterns grabbed a small capsule out of a pouch on his belt that exploded on contact with the Juggernaut in hard foam that extended from the ground to the transport and the group broke into a run. Zemo stepped out, "Don't let them reach civilization."

Juggernaut ripped himself free dropping the transport. He then charged off after them along with Cutthroat, Lash, Callous following. Zemo looked to Arson and Shift, "You just going to sit this one out?"

They sighed and ran off with the rest. Zemo then looked to Tinkerer and Murmur, "We should get to work as well."

She handed him the stack of envelopes, "You better know what you're doing."

He nodded, "Always."

Hellstorm sat watching Thrud master a spell he taught her when he felt an odd sensation. She looked over to him, "What is it?"

"Nothing for you to worry about."

He then turned his attention back to her, "You know you don't need that page anymore."

She looked down and pulled it from her pocket, "And what should I do with it?"

He appeared in front of her, "I'll take care of it."

He took the page and folded it into a paper airplane and threw it off. It disappeared into the sky, "It'll end up where it needs to be. Keep practicing, I need to go check on something."

One mile below Ontario Canada

Hellstorm stood before the sealed door he kept his father locked behind. He checked each of the symbols and found them as secure as ever. He was tempted to check in but he worried it might give his father a chance to escape. He then let out a sigh of relief and went back to Thrud.

A sealed room below the catacombs of Paris.

Mephisto and Marduk stood before Lucifer. Mephisto gave a grin, "So the mighty Morningstar sits in a sewer."

He growled at the two free demons, "I'm brought low enough without being badgered by morons."

Marduk shook his head, "So rude, and here we were going to all this trouble to free him."

He perked up, "At what price?"

Mephisto chuckled, "He knows us too well. All we ask is you help us punish Marduk's little whelp for daring to chain us."

He smiled a hateful smile, "Done."

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

A gathering of demons & devils...somethings going down!