Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 3

Jonesboro, Arkansas Goblin Grind

Two feral mutants fought to the howls of the blood thirsty crowd when the sound of thrusters drew their attention. Zemo's transport landed as the fighters jumped out of the way to avoid being crushed. The rear door lowered with Lash standing on the lip looking ready to fight. He marched out with Zemo behind. The Baron then yelled out, "Who's in charge around here?"

The crowd began murmuring among themselves as a man walked out with a shaky voice, "I...I'm the boss here."

Lash looked back to Zemo and shook his head. Zemo nodded back as Lash swung a tendril and cracked it like a whip across the man's chest sending him to the ground as Zemo spoke, "My time is precious, I do not respond well to having it wasted."

Another man who was slightly better dressed than the rest of the rabble marched out, "Apologies, never can be too careful. What brings you to our humble home?"

He then glared down at the man on the ground weeping in pain with a disgusted look, "Man up, Fred."

Zemo stepped down from the transport door, "I have a once in a life time deal for you Mr....?"

The camp leader put out his hand to shake," Macendale, Phillip Macendale. Of course the infamous Zemo needs no introduction."

Zemo stifled a laugh at the attempt at flattery, "Well, Mr. Macendale, my associates and I have recently procured something I believe your people would be greatly interested in."

He waved toward the transport and the Juggernaut walked out carrying a massive storage container. He sat it to the side of the transport. Zemo walked over and swung the doors open revealing thousands of glass tubes filled with a green chemical, "This container is filled with what is commonly referred to as Goblin serum, the very source of Norman Osborn's power. What I am offering you is the chance to have your very own army of honest to god Green Goblins, if you can meet my price of course."

Macendale's eyes lit up like a child at Christmas seeing a pile of presents for him. He tried to hide his excitement as he calmly asked, "And what's to stop us from just taking it?"

Zemo wave his finger toward Lash and the Juggernaut, "Them."

Juggernaut stomped his foot lightly, shaking the whole arena to prove a point. Zemo grinned under his mask, "I'll throw in the vaporizer chamber for free."

Macendale looked nervously toward the Juggernaut, "How much?"

Cutthroat and Callous hovered over a maximum security prison outside Witchita, Kansas. Cutthroat set the transport to auto pilot and headed toward the back where Callous waited, "You sure our man is here?"

Cutthroat nodded, "Cell block D, no worries its not like we're breaking into the Vault. Just a run of the mill prison."

Callous cracked his knuckles, "Lets get this over with."

An inmate named Edward Black sat in his barren cell. It was completely empty save for the heavily shackled man in a straight jacket and the flat plastic bench he sat on. The guards had given him the nickname Tinkerer, based on a villain of old due to his ability to turn anything into a deadly weapon, he was a genius on par with or superior to the greatest minds Ferrum or their enemies had to offer.

As he sat he heard some commotion outside his cell followed by an explosion and several armored guards being hurled past him. Cutthroat side stepped in front of the cell door, "Miss me Eddy?"

The Tinkerer gave a wary look, "Piss off Cain, no good can come of you."

Callous walked up, "This is true, but Zemo would like to offer you a job."

"Karl Zemo?"

The two nodded as Black answered, "I could use a change of pace."

Callous then yanked the cell door free and ripped apart Tinkerer's shackles and straight jacket, "We should move quickly."

Doomstadt, New Latveria

Murmur, Shift and Arson finally made it back to the transport after hours of dodging police and Shield agents. They loaded in with a sigh of relief and took off. Below them in a smugglers hatch sat Molly Creed, along with agents Fry, Quartermain and Sterns. It was a bit cramped due to Sterns' large frame but it was nothing they weren't used to. They had been ordered to tag along to find out what Zemo was up to.

Zemo sat on his transport on the way back to the base when Lash spoke up, "Can't wait to see the news when those Goblins start making trouble."

Juggernaut chuckled, "I'll make the pop corn."

Zemo ignored them as he listened to Murmur tell him that she'd gathered all the lost pages of the Darkhold, he then reached into a compartment in the wall that held the rest along with the book they came from and smiled.

Ferrum HQ, Chicago

Stryfe pulled himself groggily off the floor and noted the blood splatter on the wall that had once been his employees. He noticed his armor was having trouble moving as Mephisto began talking behind him, "You know the difference between Hellstorm and I is that, I wasn't born into the ranks of Hell lords, I had to fight my way to the top. I mastered the magics that made those charms and wards on your armor while your pathetic species was just crawling out of the caves. The fact that you or he believes they would hinder me is insulting."

Stryfe rolled over as his vision became less blurry, "Okay then, what do you want for your assistance?"

Mephisto leaned down and patted him on the head, "That's a smart monkey."

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Jonesboro, Arkansas Goblin Grind.....maybe in an upcoming Tales from the Empire, I may have the Empire strike back if you will unless you're intent on keeping this place

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Well I was hoping to get the Goblin serum distributed a bit but the Iron Army could show up after they've all been shipped out and are unaware of what happened or they could find the last few vials and realize they now have an unknown number of super powered Goblins running around.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@batkevin74: Well I was hoping to get the Goblin serum distributed a bit but the Iron Army could show up after they've all been shipped out and are unaware of what happened or they could find the last few vials and realize they now have an unknown number of super powered Goblins running around.

I'll send in your way before I post it up

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

Cool, I won't try to change your stuff or anything I just had a few ideas for ways to go with an army of super powered nut cases. Mix it in with the mutant revolt and we got us some fun.