Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 1

An Island off the coast of Greece.

A man named Thomas leans against a tree and ponders how he wound up here. He remembered back to a ship he crewed with Morbius the vampire, a mutant named Sean and two dog like beasts. He thought to himself, 'The dogs were smarter than the men.'

They had jumped ship before they entered the Mediterranean sea. He couldn't be sure what became of them but was sure they'd survived. Sean wasn't so lucky. Morbius lost control and took him in his sleep but his blood wasn't enough. The vampire quickly came after him but the rogue Hell lord Thomas played host to saved him. Thomas was adrift on a life boat for a long time. He'd managed to avoid starvation and dehydration. He wasn't sure whether to be angry or find it amusing that after all that a scrap of rusty metal is what did him in.

As he leaned against the tree trying not to succumb to the infection that had taken hold he heard the voice of the creature he called M. M chuckled a bit, "Wish I could say its been fun."

Thomas gave a nod as he slipped away. He was then surrounded by red energy that began to coalesce into a man like shape as it pulled away from him. Mephisto stood above the body of Thomas and took a deep breath of relief as he was finally free of the bondage forced on him by Hellstorm. As he thought about Damion he rubbed his hands together, "All right half-monkey, game on."

Sky above Detroit, Michigan

Zemo looked down at an Iron Army storage facility. Zemo looked to the Juggernaut, "This is a high security installation that houses some of the most advanced weapons A.I.M. ever made along with about 200 years worth of research on them. I need all external security cleared while Cutthroat and I take whatever is worth taking. Consider this your test run."

Callous glared at him, "And what am I to do?"

Zemo shrugged, "If the new man fails, back him up."

Juggernaut stepped to the transport door and smiled at Callous, "Enjoy your free time and be glad they didn't drop you off in the zoo you escaped from."

Cutthroat and Lash chuckled a bit as the big man dropped back in his seat and the Juggernaut leapt from the transport.

Zemo looked to Lash, "Try to keep him from doing anything stupid. Come Bishop we have work to do."

Juggernaut slammed into the ground surprising the guards. He was hit by multiple repulser blasts and laughed them off as he marched into the crowd of guards smashing them as he walked. As he snatched up two by the head and crunched their helmets he bellowed, "Gimme a real fight."

Zemo and Cutthroat landed on the roof where they took out the small bags Murmur had given them. Cutthroat gave his a wary look, "So how do these work exactly?"

Zemo shrugged, "I'm not entirely sure, but she says they will hold anything regardless of size and render it nearly weightless. Making sense of magic is like digging a hole in water."

Cutthroat nodded and cut a hole in the roof amid the noise from Juggernaut's attack and they slipped in unnoticed. They hit the floor and found hundreds of large crates, "So do we go through them or just take the whole inventory and sort it out later?"

Zemo seemed to ponder for a moment, "Let's go with option 2."

In the transport Lash sat doing a crossword puzzle on his holo-phone as Callous paced the floor.

Lash rolled his eyes as the large man muttered foul things about their new teammate.

On the ground a few minutes later Cutthroat and Zemo stepped out the front of the building and noted the piles of dead soldiers and Vince sitting on a fallen tree, "We done here?"

Zemo nodded as the transport lowered to get them.

Chechyen DMZ

Murmur, Shift and Arson stand amid a burning village. Murmur held the last of the Darkhold pages they'd come to collect. She looked to Shift, "We have one more stop to make before heading back. There's a page in New Latveria."

The men nod and call down the transport.

Doomstadt, New Latveria

Molly Creed sits in the apartment she shares with Agent Fry and flips through channels trying to find something to watch to break up the boredom of her day off. A small black envelope sits on a shelf gathering dust not ten feet from where she sits. She'd tossed it there and forgot about it after being given it several months ago. She'd been tempted to open it but something in her gut had told her to leave it alone.

Castle Doom

Queen Carol sits at her desk reading a tax proposal from her council when there is a flash of light. The Traveler stands looking around, "Crap."

He then spots Carol, "Oh, hey do you know where Daniel Warstar is right now?"

"He's in the Chechyen DMZ."

"Thanks, bye."

He then disappears and Carol sighs as she hits a comm, "I need someone to go keep an eye on Daniel Warstar. I have the feeling he's about to have problems."

Elsewhere

Thrud finds herself in the middle of a forest where she spots Hellstorm standing over her, "You're going to have to do much better than this if you want vengeance."

She pulled herself to her feet, "**Those people in New York weren't responsible for Asgard."

"Really? Think about that for a second. Has anything but trouble for Asgard ever come from Earth? If you ask me Asgard signed its own death warrant the minute they became involved here. Now your people are dead and the people don't even care. Sure they're more than willing to ask for your help, but how many were willing to help save your people?"

She wanted to argue the point but her anger combined with the power of the Darkhold wouldn't allow it.

(To Be Continued)

**see MIA:Predators for more on what's going on with Thrud.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe
Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Very good. I'm liking the masters more and more. You've got a great sense of build up. Can't wait to see where it goes.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By batkevin74