Marvel Iron Age: Magneto #3

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

War never changes. At the hands of the psychopathic Madman known as Stryfe the majority of the mutant population has been enslaved in horrific testing grounds. With Stryfe torturing countless innocents it's only an amount of time before someone fights back...

Asteroid M, 2030...

"It won't work... you witch..." Magneto gasped. An arrow was lodged in his kneecap. Blood swelled from the wound and dripped through the hole in his armor. "The children are safe now..."

The woman in black looked down at him. Her crossbow was out of ammo. However she didn't need it anymore.

"You do realize the handful of mutants you've saved is NOTHING compared to the millions that are being captured and killed?" She asked as she walked past Magneto's broken body and looked out of one of the asteroid's windows. "It must be awful... all your years of fighting for mutant rights. Finally getting into people's heads that you AREN'T a menace... and then Stryfe comes along and kills all of your pretty little X-Men. And your Brotherhood. And your Acolytes." She nodded to the corpses behind her. "Just because a handful of mutants have been saved doesn't mean you've won."

Magneto smiled through his bloody mouth.

"What?" The woman asked. "What have you done?!" She walked over to Magneto and kicked him in the stomach. She was silent as she thought about what might have happened. "One of those mutants isn't like the rest..." She muttered. "What did you do?!" She screamed in anger. Claws popped from her fingers as she grabbed the Mutant Freedom Fighter by the throat.

"You'll... never... find her..." He gasped with his dying breath.

2200, Badtown, Wastelands

"GAH!"

Erik screamed as his eyes opened from the nightmare he'd just lived. He looked up to see the little girl hovering in the air above him and he realized he was lying on the floor.

"Need a hand?" Havok asked as she looked down at Erik.

"No." Erik slapped her hand away as he pushed himself up off the floor. "Don't put me near her again." He pointed to the little girl. She was acting like nothing had happened.

"Fine. But did it work?" Havok asked. "Did she show you what you need to do?"

Erik was silent. He could feel a throbbing running through his body. Power waiting to be released. His mouth tasted like it had just been numbed with a syringe, and he had a humming running through his ears.

"I think so..." He said. "Do you have something I can try to move?"

Havok pulled the paper clip from earlier out of her pocket.

"Move it." She said calmly.

Erik raised his hand towards the clip and made a quick movement sending it flying. It pinged off the wall and landed in someone's cup of coffee.

"I did it." Erik said with a look of surprise.

Havok smiled.

"First a paperclip! Next an entire island!" She chuckled while Erik just frowned. "...We need to get you a helmet! Just in case metal forks start heading for your skull!" Erik's lip twanged. He was trying his hardest not to smile. He had to show he was worthy of being an X-Man. Him screaming earlier hadn't helped.

"Humph"

Erik turned to see Whiplash and Darwin walking into the room.

"Whiplash is right. Are you three okay?" Darwin asked with a look of concern. "We heard screaming."

"We're fine." Erik said as Havok walked out of the room.

"Hmmm"

"He's right. Toad spotted some Iron Soldiers walking through town. Which means we have to go!"

Erik stared blankly.

"Now. We have to go RIGHT NOW!"

"Is everyone ready?" Erik asked.

"No. We need to get our supplies ready and we've got about five minutes to do it!"

"I'll buy you some more time." Erik said as he started to walk towards the door. Darwin stopped him and put his hand into Magneto's chest, stopping him.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Darwin yelled. "From what I've heard you can't even control your powers!"

Erik was quiet as he let his body take control of the situation. Everything went quiet around him and a chill breeze seemed to settle in.

"Wrong." He said as he levitated all the objects in the room.

No Caption Provided

To be continued...

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

I'm ready to see him in action

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

I'm ready to see him in action

I'll second that.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@tommythehitman: Ladies and gentlemen, the new Magneto...I look forward to meeting him with some Distain :)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TommytheHitman
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: Magneto II against Iron Soldiers. Yeah like we don't know how that will end.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14