Marvel Iron Age: Magneto #2

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

War never changes. At the hands of the psychopathic Madman known as Stryfe the majority of the mutant population has been enslaved in horrific testing grounds. With Stryfe torturing countless innocents it's only an amount of time before someone fights back...

Badtown, Wastelands...

"What are you doing out there ya Starker?!"

"Pa! There are some people here! I think they're Goblins!"

The Hospital door opened and a large group of people walked in.

"Hello. We need to use your... town. For awhile."

"Come on... MOVE!"

Erik grunted in frustration as he moved his hands around in strange movements. The paperclip in front of him didn't budge...

"All that anger can't be good..." A calm voice muttered.

Erik turned to see Havok walking into the room. She sat down calmly and watched him. Erik was quiet as he waited for her to speak. After a few seconds he shrugged and went back to work.

"I don't understand! Earlier I killed that Soldier with a flick of my wrist! Now I can't even move a Starking paper clip!"

Erik smashed his fist on the table sending the clip flying. It landed by Havok's feet.

"Okay. I think I know who you should talk too..."

"Hmmm."

"That's a fair point Philip!" Darwin said to Whiplash as they sat around the table. "Toad. How long do you reckon until Iron Soldiers get here?"

Toad glanced around nervously as both Whiplash and Darwin stared at him.

"Uh... I dunno... about... a week or two?"

"Wrong! Let's see that base is only two miles out. While standard investigation of a Ferrum disturbance is about an hour or so. So that means we have about two hours until the troops get here and start kicking in doors."

"Hmmm...."

"Ha! Good one Whip!"

Everyone turned towards the door as Erik and Havok both walked in.

"Hey Eve." Darwin said calmly. "How are the people?"

Havok mostly ignored him as she walked towards the door leading into the rest of the hospital.

"Well they're not being tortured for being different any more... so I'd say better."

"Touch her." Havok said as Erik stared down at a small girl hovering in mid air.

"What?" Erik asked.

The little girl was bald. Her legs crossed and her eyes glowed with yellow energy.

"You want to improve your control of your powers?" Havok asked. Erik nodded. "Touch. Her."

Erik was quiet as he reached his hands out and placed them on the side of the little girl's head. His vision turned bright as they both vanished from existence.

2030, Asteroid M...

Erik opened his eyes to see everything around him had changed. The hospital room had been replaced with strange equipment. Almost antique by the looks of it.

"What is this?" Erik asked. "Where are we?" He looked down at the little girl. They were both holding hands.

"Come along now!" A man in a red and purple costume yelled as he ran down the hallways. His cape flowing behind him. He was surrounded by small children. Some were also deformed. Erik realized they were all mutants.

"Where are we?"

Erik looked at his hands to see himself wearing his own costume.

No Caption Provided

"What is this..?" Erik gasped. The little girl stared at him as her mouth opened.

"This is the man you shall become." She said.

Blood started to drip from Erik's hands... eventually the blood dripped into a large puddle on the floor that slowly enveloped Erik.

"SAVE US!!!!" A voice screamed as a hand appeared out of the puddle and grabbed Erik by the leg.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Erik screamed in terror as more hands grabbed and started to pull at him slowly tearing him apart. The little girl was still staring down at him even as he was pulled into the blood.

"This is who you will become." She said as the world went black.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13